How to spot trannies

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
I'm going to be real here, as someone who is upfront about me wanting to fuck trannies and traps, I feel like it's my duty to reveal how to spot them to you guys. You see trannies tend to go for a "bimbo" look, they tend to have big lips and tend to be fat in order to make their face look a bit more plump like a girl's. Trannies tend to look a little weird too, if she has big lips, a weird chin/jaw or crooked nose, odds are "she" is a tranny.

This is the prime example of the bimbo look trannies go for, this tranny in particular has opted to get surgery so you can see what I mean by the plastic/bimbo look, trannies tend to angle fraud hard too. Trannies like nikita dragun are the perfect examples of a bimbo/plastic maxxed tranny. They don't pass once you understand this secret. Say we start looking at the body too, trannies of this sort tend to have hyper-fem bodies due to surgery. Think BBL and breast implants. They try to literally look like Kim K

The 2nd tranny is the hardest to spot imo, these sorts of trannies tend to remain skinny and try to go for the petite girl look

This one is hard to spot tbh, they legit only fail due to body.

Trannies tend to have raspy/male undertone voice. Once you hear enough you pick up on it, you can sort of feel the male rumbling. Hard to describe tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Deleted member 16853, incel194012940 and 6 others
I'm going to be real here, as someone who is upfront about me wanting to fuck trannies and traps, I feel like it's my duty to reveal how to spot them to you guys. You see trannies tend to go for a "bimbo" look, they tend to have big lips and tend to be fat in order to make their face look a bit more plump like a girl's. Trannies tend to look a little weird too, if she has big lips, a weird chin/jaw or crooked nose, odds are "she" is a tranny.

This is the prime example of the bimbo look trannies go for, this tranny in particular has opted to get surgery so you can see what I mean by the plastic/bimbo look, trannies tend to angle fraud hard too. Trannies like nikita dragun are the perfect examples of a bimbo/plastic maxxed tranny. They don't pass once you understand this secret. Say we start looking at the body too, trannies of this sort tend to have hyper-fem bodies due to surgery. Think BBL and breast implants. They try to literally look like Kim K

The 2nd tranny is the hardest to spot imo, these sorts of trannies tend to remain skinny and try to go for the petite girl look

Trannies tend to have raspy/male undertone voice. Once you hear enough you pick up on it, you can sort of feel the male rumbling. Hard to describe tbh

To Be Honest I Walked In On @Marsiere214 And I Saw Her Cock...
This Is @Marsiere214 :
ValentinaSampaio_GabrieldeMoura_Set16_JOY7.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 16853, currylightskin and 2 others
YOURE GONNA WANNA FUCKING READ THIS SKIM THROUGH IF YOU CAN THIS IS JUST A FRACTION OF MY RESEARCH
its very hard to tell a tranny actually by face due to dimorphism and increased androgyny nowadays
(low t in men especially in 2022)

instead you should look for the body which always gives it away TRUE bone structure can never be frauded
male vs female arms
s_7ATkTTCZesZ6-UMbfaMU-g6Kz-zm-tXXa9d9DWcCOUnerHJCSb6PfnRXBIlc-nwoQnkJ3fymlxDtqzheyNLHQoLaWkxYzPXnCkwMJUl4xgUj_h2YINQMuCXfef8jNhtz8kW7EJCmlf3dXtXg
A MALE’S ARMS ARE ALWAYS LONGER THAN THE ARMS OF A FEMALE WHEN HELD TO THE BODY, SO IF YOU MEASURE A WOMAN'S ARMS DANGLING FROM THE SIDE, THE CROTCH SHOULD STOP INSIDE THE PALMS OF HER HANDS WHILE FOR A MAN HIS CROTCH SHOULD STOP ABOVE HIS WRIST OR AT THE WRIST, THIS IS THE REASON A FEMALE WILL HAVE A SHORTER REACH WITH A MALE OF THE SAME HEIGHT.

BECAUSE OF THE LONGER COLLARBONE AND SHOULDERS THAT MALES HAVE, THIS CAUSES THE MALES MUSCLES AROUND THE NECK AND TRAPEZIUS MUSCLES TO BE MORE DEVELOPED MUCH MORE THAN FEMALES, SO MALES WILL HAVE STRONGER AND LARGER NECKS AND MORE DEFINED TRAPEZIUS MUSCLES THAN FEMALES

ALSO THE TRAPEZIUS MUSCLES OF THE MAN END ABRUPTLY AND THERE IS SEPARATION FROM WHERE IT ENDS TO WHERE THE SHOULDERS EXTEND WHILE IN WOMEN THE TRAP MUSCLES ENDS WHERE THE SHOULDER BEGINS, SEE DIAGRAM BELOW

MALES HAVE A WIDER NECK THAT HAS MASS AND FEMALES DO NOT, WHEN LOOKING FOR A MALE OF FEMALE NECK, LOOK FOR MASS IN THE NECK AND TRAPEZIUS MUSCLE TO DETERMINE IF THE PERSON IS MALE OR FEMALE.

pelvis is also important

THE BABY FITS INTO THE PELVIS OF A WOMAN BECAUSE IT'S SHAPED LIKE A TILTED BUCKET TO THE FRONT
Bm3yDYJjsRPg6YaRWAJX3VRR2a4qi6i8xvl2fhRKpdj4Riu5TSLS13k-wI7psItEW189_xBGjtbE2bOjjP_oaS1DByH60aOnYnqe_YJXqljimlfprq-d5qU0y4AcXRsH6imgeNCCJ1AVazANbg
BECAUSE THE FEMALE PELVIS IS WIDER, THE PUBIC ARCH IS ALSO WIDER, THIS MAKES A WOMAN'S LEGS TO BE PLACED FURTHER APART IN THE PELVIS, WHICH HELPS IN CHILD BEARING, THIS CAUSES THE HIP JOINTS TO JUT OUT
THIS JUTTING OUT AND WIDE PELVIS MAKES FEMALES TO HAVE AN HOURGLASS FIGURE TOGETHER WITH THEIR MORE PROMINENT S SHAPED SPINE, WHICH IS SHAPED THAT WAY TO CARRY THE LOAD OF BEING PREGNANT

1Hbw5WuF6MjlGy9-01sRf6SbGJ0LM9h4DbLVyHWb9Nl8aix_QjgvIdZITgJVFpd_1BWeclmrMmvii8D-f_q1wd4KmsLGJlZGWmmMv_fSo8RfrcDvLb6GqPZxlhts3kUmMUaTpsZWVhjlF4Iwvg

FEMALES HAVE MORE BODY FAT THAN MALES, AND THE FEMALE BODY FAT IS MORE ROUNDER AND FINER THIS IS BECAUSE IT IS REQUIRED FOR PREGNANCY, A MALE'S BODY FAT WILL BE MORE RUGGED. A FEMALES STOCKS UP FAT IN HER TUMMY, BUTTOCKS, THIGHS AND HIPS, MALES STOCK UP FAT IN THEIR TUMMY.

MALES HAVE LONGER TORSOS, THAT MEANS YOU WILL SEE MORE BODY FROM THE ARMPITS TO THE WAIST, WHILE WOMEN WILL HAVE LESS BODY OR SHORTER TORSO FROM THE ARMPIT TO WHERE THEIR WAIST STARTS WHICH IS ABOVE THE FEMALE NAVEL OR BELLY BUTTON.

EASIEST WAY TO TELL!
A MAN’S WAIST STARTS BELOW THE BELLY BUTTON, A FEMALE'S WAIST LINE STARTS ABOVE THE BELLY BUTTON
s30Gc6C1qvU3Hhda-a5K8HbP2oeaieeFi76Qfg-ekS-8Eu9r26iP0RPkjLqLez4KOR14wB4h92u4_fw7cOhe9sAyH3_Q4Ck5-SqQgVJVxHASaa6oydvMcDbaDo-GDy105kFrunW1VHLuUKqe0w

MALES HAVE LARGER HANDS AND LONGER FINGERS THAN FEMALES, MALES HAVE MORE KNEE CAPS THAN FEMALES.

WOMEN HAVE LOVE HANDLES JUST BELOW THEIR SHOULDER BLADES AND BEFORE THEIR BELLY BUTTON WHICH SHOW MORE FROM THE BACK MORE

ANOTHER HUGE WAY TO TELL
A FEMALES TUMMY WILL CURVE FROM THE SIDE AND ALSO DOWNWARDS AT AN ACUTE ANGLE SLOPING INTO THE PELVIS FROM THE BELLY BUTTON
RmvYFR-NdxIeGhpgFaAJg8HJojrnhvqTdZD4JHfuzLORDmhKIxrZUKyMCLtjP7oVLgK3mv9rrw419jxviUewfab5j7kABZrImuCUuSJxb_YFXzRvvYrgl1KtviiG3jD2zIrNMti6xmiF33CcKQ
ZGmuo6nBW9FvjMMKOUDru-MgHMkp86JS-W9o4YgThvyAzfdJOUtpwyoNXxbj2YbV91lNAO_eHYc0QTaK8r7yRwyyhrYWQHzu5hUjWhcOLfhpwzcsBeu7Jx2g_pHZ0QsTFMUyZyZRC_2v1pEzjQ

VS MAN
7BXz6FVu5a35dEhwd2SnDJQvv1kChbpZw4GCO_sGDh9CngAUsoMxWQwlPOOs0g7YvgT-zHHm8_kuhen0tSw_o2oAWRpBZ0-GCxL7rvRJt_SfkshtBtDPz54TEJ4sRvYA5dOjqQZOOD-mhmw-Ig
V9g3JpS4n_wpZXf7VCLYK-BxiNlqb7MjRR4ASxhJIz5RzWE8PqKfXGwQCQ7DvFZ-7GwsTdmt0JRD5zrgRde3_t8fg7dEdgm6M-G3OA86nAqFL6ywU2iVMZ4jd9WAI77CQc9e7BrIrQR06wYE5A

WOMEN NEED TO HAVE CURVED BACKS TO SUPPORT CHILD BEARING NO QUESTION

IN TERMS OF MUSCULAR MASS, MALES HAVE LARGER MORE DEFINED, DENSER AND THICKER MUSCLES, WOMEN HAVE MORE LEAN AND LESS DENSE AND FINER MUSCULAR STRUCTURES EXCEPT THE FEMALE IS TAKING SUPPLEMENTAL TESTOSTERONE AND HUMAN GROWTH HORMONES TO BUILD MORE MUSCLE MASS, SO WITHOUT THAT FEMALES WILL NEVER HAVE MUSCLE MASS IN TERMS OF DENSITY AND THICKNESS LIKE MEN NO MATTER HOW HARD THEY WORK OUT OR LIFT WEIGHTS,

A MALE'S BELLY BUTTON SITS LOWER TOWARDS HIS PELVIS IN RELATION TO HIS LONGER TORSO , WHILE A FEMALE’S BELLY BUTTON SITS HIGHER ABOVE HER PELVIS IN RELATION TO HER SHORTER TORSO

ESTROGEN IS THE HORMONE THAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MALES AND FEMALES, MALES AND FEMALES BOTH HAVE TESTOSTERONE BUT THE ESTROGEN LEVELS DETERMINES THE MAJOR DIFFERENCES BETWEEN MALES AND FEMALES, SO MEN HAVE LOW ESTROGEN IN THE BODY, WHILE WOMEN HAVE MORE ESTROGEN COMPARED TO THE TESTOSTERONE THEY HAVE, THIS IS THE BIOLOGICAL MAKEUP OF MALES AND FEMALES.

NOTE: ONE OF THE DEFINING FACTORS IN PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE THEY CAN TRANSITION FROM MALE TO FEMALE IS THAT IN A CASTRATED MALE WHO HAS GONE THROUGH GENITAL MUTILATION, I CAN’T CALL IT REASSIGNMENT BECAUSE THE REASSIGNED GENITALS DON’T WORK AS NORMAL, THE REASSIGNED/MUTILATED VAGINA HAS NO DEPTH AS NATURAL BORN FEMALES, SO THERE IS A LACK OF DEPTH BECAUSE THE MALE PELVIS ISN’T DESIGNED TO SUPPORT DEPTH, IT’S TOO NARROW AND NOT WIDE ENOUGH, SO IF YOU EVER RUN INTO A LACK OF DEPTH IN A SUPPOSED FEMALE AND VAGINAL DRYNESS, KNOW CERTAINLY THAT IT IS NOT A NATURAL BORN FEMALE, GET UP AND RUN. GENDER REASSIGNMENT IS A HOAX BECAUSE NOTHING CHANGES THE BIOLOGICAL MAKEUP OF AN INDIVIDUAL BORN AS MALE OR FEMALE AND NOTHING CAN CHANGE THE SKELETAL STRUCTURE EITHER ONCE THE SEX HAS BEEN ASSIGNED AT FERTILIZATION

IN BOTH CASES, THE ONE THING THAT WILL MAKE YOU KNOW SOMETHING IS WRONG IS EXTREME PLASTIC SURGERY TO THE FACE WHICH ATTEMPTS TO HIDE THE TRUE SEX AS THEY GET OLDER BECAUSE THE OLDER THEY GET THE MORE THE BODY DOES NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO ACCEPT THE GENDER THE PERSON IS TRANSITIONING TO, BECAUSE OF THE BREAKDOWN IN ABILITY OF WORKING TO REMAIN IN A SEX
ejaCx3FPccPTo3t5pgpf176XdoKRgLmkawDJolIaphCaVCwVTK7MBqZe4-dnv3XAw8JoP-X-y85dly-DbUDuN2LRvh1UiowsL4RZsZSPc_EE6Jl5UN2BjogYmF5gGos0gP5vN4QWa6RA9Em_CQ
yWEc8oenWJSmJ7Xo8P_0FHenVxG2-OEKnOnlF_TbBb4svIzZBd25Cjf6amZyz1fqF_Q8-lqwo1yD7zD8AFhx98Ne-5KzTd8FaAahoNnzKxBJgah-EpXNOcl_fNdAv3iSbTjI3XqwBUKD047BKg

I have much more research about MTF AND FTM but most wont read this whole thing but its good if u skimmed through it its useful information

tbh idc ill fuck any thing with a pussy LOL
if i know theyre trans prolly not but if i was drunk hell yeah

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: ArcticStorm, GandyIsNormie, incel194012940 and 9 others
YOURE GONNA WANNA FUCKING READ THIS SKIM THROUGH IF YOU CAN THIS IS JUST A FRACTION OF MY RESEARCH
its very hard to tell a tranny actually by face due to dimorphism and increased androgyny nowadays

instead you should look for the body which always gives it away TRUE bone structure can never be frauded
male vs female arms
View attachment 1581464
s_7ATkTTCZesZ6-UMbfaMU-g6Kz-zm-tXXa9d9DWcCOUnerHJCSb6PfnRXBIlc-nwoQnkJ3fymlxDtqzheyNLHQoLaWkxYzPXnCkwMJUl4xgUj_h2YINQMuCXfef8jNhtz8kW7EJCmlf3dXtXg
A MALE’S ARMS ARE ALWAYS LONGER THAN THE ARMS OF A FEMALE WHEN HELD TO THE BODY, SO IF YOU MEASURE A WOMAN'S ARMS DANGLING FROM THE SIDE, THE CROTCH SHOULD STOP INSIDE THE PALMS OF HER HANDS WHILE FOR A MAN HIS CROTCH SHOULD STOP ABOVE HIS WRIST OR AT THE WRIST, THIS IS THE REASON A FEMALE WILL HAVE A SHORTER REACH WITH A MALE OF THE SAME HEIGHT.

View attachment 1581467
BECAUSE OF THE LONGER COLLARBONE AND SHOULDERS THAT MALES HAVE, THIS CAUSES THE MALES MUSCLES AROUND THE NECK AND TRAPEZIUS MUSCLES TO BE MORE DEVELOPED MUCH MORE THAN FEMALES, SO MALES WILL HAVE STRONGER AND LARGER NECKS AND MORE DEFINED TRAPEZIUS MUSCLES THAN FEMALES

ALSO THE TRAPEZIUS MUSCLES OF THE MAN END ABRUPTLY AND THERE IS SEPARATION FROM WHERE IT ENDS TO WHERE THE SHOULDERS EXTEND WHILE IN WOMEN THE TRAP MUSCLES ENDS WHERE THE SHOULDER BEGINS, SEE DIAGRAM BELOW

MALES HAVE A WIDER NECK THAT HAS MASS AND FEMALES DO NOT, WHEN LOOKING FOR A MALE OF FEMALE NECK, LOOK FOR MASS IN THE NECK AND TRAPEZIUS MUSCLE TO DETERMINE IF THE PERSON IS MALE OR FEMALE.

View attachment 1581470
pelvis is also important
View attachment 1581471
THE BABY FITS INTO THE PELVIS OF A WOMAN BECAUSE IT'S SHAPED LIKE A TILTED BUCKET TO THE FRONT
Bm3yDYJjsRPg6YaRWAJX3VRR2a4qi6i8xvl2fhRKpdj4Riu5TSLS13k-wI7psItEW189_xBGjtbE2bOjjP_oaS1DByH60aOnYnqe_YJXqljimlfprq-d5qU0y4AcXRsH6imgeNCCJ1AVazANbg
View attachment 1581472BECAUSE THE FEMALE PELVIS IS WIDER, THE PUBIC ARCH IS ALSO WIDER, THIS MAKES A WOMAN'S LEGS TO BE PLACED FURTHER APART IN THE PELVIS, WHICH HELPS IN CHILD BEARING, THIS CAUSES THE HIP JOINTS TO JUT OUT
THIS JUTTING OUT AND WIDE PELVIS MAKES FEMALES TO HAVE AN HOURGLASS FIGURE TOGETHER WITH THEIR MORE PROMINENT S SHAPED SPINE, WHICH IS SHAPED THAT WAY TO CARRY THE LOAD OF BEING PREGNANT

1Hbw5WuF6MjlGy9-01sRf6SbGJ0LM9h4DbLVyHWb9Nl8aix_QjgvIdZITgJVFpd_1BWeclmrMmvii8D-f_q1wd4KmsLGJlZGWmmMv_fSo8RfrcDvLb6GqPZxlhts3kUmMUaTpsZWVhjlF4Iwvg

FEMALES HAVE MORE BODY FAT THAN MALES, AND THE FEMALE BODY FAT IS MORE ROUNDER AND FINER THIS IS BECAUSE IT IS REQUIRED FOR PREGNANCY, A MALE'S BODY FAT WILL BE MORE RUGGED. A FEMALES STOCKS UP FAT IN HER TUMMY, BUTTOCKS, THIGHS AND HIPS, MALES STOCK UP FAT IN THEIR TUMMY.

MALES HAVE LONGER TORSOS, THAT MEANS YOU WILL SEE MORE BODY FROM THE ARMPITS TO THE WAIST, WHILE WOMEN WILL HAVE LESS BODY OR SHORTER TORSO FROM THE ARMPIT TO WHERE THEIR WAIST STARTS WHICH IS ABOVE THE FEMALE NAVEL OR BELLY BUTTON.

EASIEST WAY TO TELL!
A MAN’S WAIST STARTS BELOW THE BELLY BUTTON, A FEMALE'S WAIST LINE STARTS ABOVE THE BELLY BUTTON
s30Gc6C1qvU3Hhda-a5K8HbP2oeaieeFi76Qfg-ekS-8Eu9r26iP0RPkjLqLez4KOR14wB4h92u4_fw7cOhe9sAyH3_Q4Ck5-SqQgVJVxHASaa6oydvMcDbaDo-GDy105kFrunW1VHLuUKqe0w

MALES HAVE LARGER HANDS AND LONGER FINGERS THAN FEMALES, MALES HAVE MORE KNEE CAPS THAN FEMALES.

WOMEN HAVE LOVE HANDLES JUST BELOW THEIR SHOULDER BLADES AND BEFORE THEIR BELLY BUTTON WHICH SHOW MORE FROM THE BACK MORE

ANOTHER HUGE WAY TO TELL
A FEMALES TUMMY WILL CURVE FROM THE SIDE AND ALSO DOWNWARDS AT AN ACUTE ANGLE SLOPING INTO THE PELVIS FROM THE BELLY BUTTON
RmvYFR-NdxIeGhpgFaAJg8HJojrnhvqTdZD4JHfuzLORDmhKIxrZUKyMCLtjP7oVLgK3mv9rrw419jxviUewfab5j7kABZrImuCUuSJxb_YFXzRvvYrgl1KtviiG3jD2zIrNMti6xmiF33CcKQ
ZGmuo6nBW9FvjMMKOUDru-MgHMkp86JS-W9o4YgThvyAzfdJOUtpwyoNXxbj2YbV91lNAO_eHYc0QTaK8r7yRwyyhrYWQHzu5hUjWhcOLfhpwzcsBeu7Jx2g_pHZ0QsTFMUyZyZRC_2v1pEzjQ

VS MAN
7BXz6FVu5a35dEhwd2SnDJQvv1kChbpZw4GCO_sGDh9CngAUsoMxWQwlPOOs0g7YvgT-zHHm8_kuhen0tSw_o2oAWRpBZ0-GCxL7rvRJt_SfkshtBtDPz54TEJ4sRvYA5dOjqQZOOD-mhmw-Ig
V9g3JpS4n_wpZXf7VCLYK-BxiNlqb7MjRR4ASxhJIz5RzWE8PqKfXGwQCQ7DvFZ-7GwsTdmt0JRD5zrgRde3_t8fg7dEdgm6M-G3OA86nAqFL6ywU2iVMZ4jd9WAI77CQc9e7BrIrQR06wYE5A

IN TERMS OF MUSCULAR MASS, MALES HAVE LARGER MORE DEFINED, DENSER AND THICKER MUSCLES, WOMEN HAVE MORE LEAN AND LESS DENSE AND FINER MUSCULAR STRUCTURES EXCEPT THE FEMALE IS TAKING SUPPLEMENTAL TESTOSTERONE AND HUMAN GROWTH HORMONES TO BUILD MORE MUSCLE MASS, SO WITHOUT THAT FEMALES WILL NEVER HAVE MUSCLE MASS IN TERMS OF DENSITY AND THICKNESS LIKE MEN NO MATTER HOW HARD THEY WORK OUT OR LIFT WEIGHTS,

A MALE'S BELLY BUTTON SITS LOWER TOWARDS HIS PELVIS IN RELATION TO HIS LONGER TORSO , WHILE A FEMALE’S BELLY BUTTON SITS HIGHER ABOVE HER PELVIS IN RELATION TO HER SHORTER TORSO

ESTROGEN IS THE HORMONE THAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MALES AND FEMALES, MALES AND FEMALES BOTH HAVE TESTOSTERONE BUT THE ESTROGEN LEVELS DETERMINES THE MAJOR DIFFERENCES BETWEEN MALES AND FEMALES, SO MEN HAVE LOW ESTROGEN IN THE BODY, WHILE WOMEN HAVE MORE ESTROGEN COMPARED TO THE TESTOSTERONE THEY HAVE, THIS IS THE BIOLOGICAL MAKEUP OF MALES AND FEMALES.

NOTE: ONE OF THE DEFINING FACTORS IN PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE THEY CAN TRANSITION FROM MALE TO FEMALE IS THAT IN A CASTRATED MALE WHO HAS GONE THROUGH GENITAL MUTILATION, I CAN’T CALL IT REASSIGNMENT BECAUSE THE REASSIGNED GENITALS DON’T WORK AS NORMAL, THE REASSIGNED/MUTILATED VAGINA HAS NO DEPTH AS NATURAL BORN FEMALES, SO THERE IS A LACK OF DEPTH BECAUSE THE MALE PELVIS ISN’T DESIGNED TO SUPPORT DEPTH, IT’S TOO NARROW AND NOT WIDE ENOUGH, SO IF YOU EVER RUN INTO A LACK OF DEPTH IN A SUPPOSED FEMALE AND VAGINAL DRYNESS, KNOW CERTAINLY THAT IT IS NOT A NATURAL BORN FEMALE, GET UP AND RUN. GENDER REASSIGNMENT IS A HOAX BECAUSE NOTHING CHANGES THE BIOLOGICAL MAKEUP OF AN INDIVIDUAL BORN AS MALE OR FEMALE AND NOTHING CAN CHANGE THE SKELETAL STRUCTURE EITHER ONCE THE SEX HAS BEEN ASSIGNED AT FERTILIZATION

IN BOTH CASES, THE ONE THING THAT WILL MAKE YOU KNOW SOMETHING IS WRONG IS EXTREME PLASTIC SURGERY TO THE FACE WHICH ATTEMPTS TO HIDE THE TRUE SEX AS THEY GET OLDER BECAUSE THE OLDER THEY GET THE MORE THE BODY DOES NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO ACCEPT THE GENDER THE PERSON IS TRANSITIONING TO, BECAUSE OF THE BREAKDOWN IN ABILITY OF WORKING TO REMAIN IN A SEX
ejaCx3FPccPTo3t5pgpf176XdoKRgLmkawDJolIaphCaVCwVTK7MBqZe4-dnv3XAw8JoP-X-y85dly-DbUDuN2LRvh1UiowsL4RZsZSPc_EE6Jl5UN2BjogYmF5gGos0gP5vN4QWa6RA9Em_CQ
yWEc8oenWJSmJ7Xo8P_0FHenVxG2-OEKnOnlF_TbBb4svIzZBd25Cjf6amZyz1fqF_Q8-lqwo1yD7zD8AFhx98Ne-5KzTd8FaAahoNnzKxBJgah-EpXNOcl_fNdAv3iSbTjI3XqwBUKD047BKg

I have much more research about MTF AND FTM but most wont read this whole thing but its good if u skimmed through it its useful information

Not even a letter

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
Don’t fuck trannies bro

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel, thecel and FailedNormieManlet
Not even a letter
really some eye opening things there you must be low IQ though

i would fuck a tranny if they were feminine enough just to feel what itd be like
such as nikita dragun even though its giga subhuman unfrauded
the unfradued even still has surgery and makeup lol
(vinnie smokin that tranny pacc)

nice bbl ass though would fuck / 10 idc would have to have 1000000 pounds of makeup on though before i even proceed
i just wanna know what the mangina feels like tbh because in my research ive found it has no depth narrow and wide male pelvis isnt made to support depth and exceptional dryness bc the artificial genitals arent made to work naturally and arent normal afterwards

really some eye opening things there you must be low IQ though

i would fuck a tranny if they were feminine enough just to feel what itd be like
such as nikita dragun even though its giga subhuman unfrauded
the unfradued even still has surgery and makeup lol View attachment 1581484View attachment 1581486View attachment 1581485View attachment 1581487View attachment 1581488(vinnie smokin that tranny pacc) View attachment 1581489View attachment 1581490
nice bbl ass though would fuck / 10 idc would have to have 1000000 pounds of makeup on though before i even proceed
i just wanna know what the mangina feels like tbh because in my research ive found it has no depth narrow and wide male pelvis isnt made to support depth and exceptional dryness bc the artificial genitals arent made to work naturally and arent normal afterwards
Bitch nigga you look like a tranny

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Bitch nigga you look like a tranny
youre acting like ican fucking help my looks?
like i said ytou cant judge a tranny by face due to increased androgyny nowadays and low testosterone in males

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 15577

male vs female arms
View attachment 1581464

View attachment 1581467

View attachment 1581470
pelvis is also important
View attachment 1581471
View attachment 1581472BECAUSE THE FEMALE PELVIS IS WIDER, THE PUBIC ARCH IS ALSO WIDER, THIS MAKES A WOMAN'S LEGS TO BE PLACED FURTHER APART IN THE PELVIS, WHICH HELPS IN CHILD BEARING, THIS CAUSES THE HIP JOINTS TO JUT OUT

EASIEST WAY TO TELL!

ANOTHER HUGE WAY TO TELL

VS MAN

(y) very high IQ and informative

but :feelscry: I’m male and have these feminine body features except a short torso. :feelsrope: My torso is long, and my limbs are short. Guess I’m a good LL candidate.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and FailedNormieManlet
(y) very high IQ and informative but

:forcedsmile: I’m male and have these feminine body features
“Blackpilled MtF maxxer”
How is this nigga not banned yet

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and thecel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 16133
“Blackpilled MtF maxxer”
How is this nigga not banned yet
because hes black
(y) very high IQ and informative

but :feelscry: I’m male and have these feminine body features except a short torso. :feelsrope: My torso is long, and my limbs are short. Guess I’m a good candidate for limb-lengthening surgeries.
i have more research and can help you
if you wanna be really convincing you'll need hip implants and shoulder shaving
but if you wanna get fucked by guys everyday standard liposuction to remove any stomach fat (optional if you're ectomorph) breast implants bottom surgery and BBL are necessary (will run you a LOT of fucking money but its easier being a woman in the dating world let's be honest, and if u arent a fag and just wanna transition to better your chances to get lesbian chicks go for it.)
you can nikita dragun maxx and once you get long hair put on makeup you can become to that level of good looking bc shes giga subhuman unfrauded

its gonna be a real change tho once you transition youre gonna have a lot of expectations having to get ready in the morning or when you wakeup put on makeup look pretty youre gonna have to learn all that shit how to walk talk act like a female
its hard but i respect your journey and youre truly blackpilled for knowing youre truly fucked being an asian manlet in a white chads world

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iwillbeflinch, thecel and FailedNormieManlet
cope harder

In a few years , I’ll be cruising through life on sandbox mode.
Are you actually a tranny?

May Allah guide us

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and thecel
if you wanna be really convincing you'll need hip implants and shoulder shaving

na I’m actually such a framecel that my shoulders are of female width :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: iwillbeflinch
  • +1
na I’m actually such a framecel that my shoulders are of female width :feelswhy:
youre in luck prolly then you have good female ratios for your transition

is there anyway i can talk you out of it and using those surgeries to masc maxx instead?
or are u set in your ways and determined to transition

• +1

If those are trannys we have no chance

Also lifefuel tbh.

If they can make a MAN this good looking as a woman they can make a man good looking as a man

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, thecel, iwillbeflinch and 1 other person
If those are trannys we have no chance

Also lifefuel tbh.

If they can make a MAN this good looking as a woman they can make a man good looking as a man
it depends actually

for MTF they have more play ground with makeup long hair surgery its easier to give the illusion of a real female especially with big asses and tits and because females can get away with more things and still look feminine (weak jaw = feminine strong jaw = model)
for FTM its a bit harder because they will still have that feminine halo they will need a lot more surgery than a MTF would like for mtf they would need gender mutilation breast implant bbl and face surgeries adams apple shaving
for FTM is harder because they'll need gender mutilation breast reduction ass reduction (depending) body sculpting jaw implants lip reductions hip reductions (while MTF can get away with small hips bc bbl gives illusion of wider hips) shoulder implants (MTF can also get away with that) adams apple implant leg lengthening and will HAVE to start working out and build muscle and hop on steroids

tldr its harder to look your own gender and still look effortlessly flawless than it is to transition and become a FTM or MTF

• Woah
@admin bro someone put this in best of the best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Fuark, you've been making banger threads since day one.

Apart from the overly repeated muh ethnic women are white worshipping :soy:threads