How to spread a crypto-mining botnet?

Protégé

Protégé

tarnished oldcel
Title.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10949
Ok these are the possible ways of doing it that I thought of:

Make tutorials on YouTube about how to download pirated games/software and pretend that the botnet executable is part of the crack, this would justify it being flagged by antivirus, so people would not suspect.
Setting up the channel and making the videos would take some time, but if done right it could give you copious amount of money I believe, if someone calls you out on it you can always delete their comments jfl.

Extort pedophiles from dating apps like @BlackBoyo, but instead of telling them to PayPal you make them download the botnet in their computers, this method has the advantage that XMR is supposedly untraceable and in the long-term run would give you more money, you could also use a VPN and run the account(s) in other countries for good measure.
Furthermore, you can ask them beforehand about where they work, and if they have office jobs you can tell them to run the botnet in their work computers as well.

Thoughts? Does anyone have more ideas on how to spread it?

I probably won't be able to put any of these methods into practice anytime soon since I am quite busy atm, so if anyone here could try them and share his experience I would highly appreciate it, to get a XMR mining botnet check this thread:

Now my question is: how many people mining would you need to make —let's say— $50 daily? I guess it depends on their computers, but in general, what would you estimate the number to be? @Nonstoplooksmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Deleted member 10949
$1 is 10khs, 100khs would be $10 daily

so that means you need 500khs for $50 daily

1khs could be 1-10 miners it depends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and Protégé
$1 is 10khs, 100khs would be $10 daily

so that means you need 500khs for $50 daily

I see, that shouldn't be too hard to achieve I think.

I see, that shouldn't be too hard to achieve I think.
With good spreading very ez to achieve

but i don't condone illegal stuff lol

• +1
Reactions: Protégé
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
And what are hashes 💀

just tell me on how many PCs I have to run that malware ?
nah just use ur grandmas pc bro when ur ready tell me

• +1
And what are hashes 💀
In decentralized systems, the power is shared among everyone who is a part of that cryptocurrency. Every transaction and service is verified collectively by people in a crypto network in order to make sure that that transaction or service is valid.

In order for a transaction to be verified, computer nodes (miners) are required to solve advanced mathematical problems. After those problems are solved, the transaction is signed by a public key, meaning that the transaction is valid.

After the verification occurs, the block of information is added to a chain of other blocks, forming a blockchain.
Actually, as an incentive to people who voluntarily mine to keep on mining, networks reward those miners with free cryptocurrencies for each block of information added to the blockchain.
Each block of information added to the blockchain is unique. Every block of information has a form of identification. This identification is composed of 64 characters (numbers and letters). This reference number of 64 characters within the block of information added to the blockchain is known as a Hash block.
To conclude, the hash is the reference number of a block in the blockchain that makes the block unique.

just tell me on how many PCs I have to run that malware ?
Depends on the computer tbh:
Hash rate is determined by the computing power of a miner, as well as the cryptocurrency itself.
Powerful systems with advanced graphic cards have a higher success rate when mining cryptocurrencies, but the electricity costs are also higher. This is the usual case with application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) miners, which are powerful cryptocurrency miners.

To make $50 daily you would need 500 - 5000 computers according to what @Nonstoplooksmax said:
you need 500khs for $50 daily

• +1

To make $50 daily you would need 500 - 5000 computers according to what @Nonstoplooksmax said:
Do the niggas who I get this to install on their PC see this Programm running on their Pc or does their shit get slower ?

• +1

Even 200 - 500 PCs maybe not 5k lol

• Woah
Do the niggas who I get this to install on their PC see this Programm running on their Pc or does their shit get slower ?
They dont see it, its silent but the miner doesn't slow the Pc that much but uses 100% when idle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and Protégé
They dont see it, its silent but the miner doesn't slow the Pc that much but uses 100% when idle.
So the only moment they maybe see it’s sus it’s when it Downloads and they get a warning from their malware software ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10949 and Protégé
So the only moment they maybe see it’s sus it’s when it Downloads and they get a warning from their malware software ?
I mean spreading it to people who never use malware stuff is pretty stupid

You would spread it to people who use hacks, they always have antiviruses turned off. But again I don't condone all of this

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Protégé and Deleted member 3902
I mean spreading it to people who never use malware stuff is pretty stupid

You would spread it to people who use hacks, they always have antiviruses turned off. But again I don't condone all of this
Nah it’s just hypothetically 😈

• JFL