How to spy on cops

Jmpace52

Jmpace52

Gold
There's this type of FM "Bug" transmitter you can make that lets you stream private communications on any unencrypted radio, and it's mostly (if not, entirely) used by inmates within the prison system to tell if guards are coming or sometimes even chat with other inmates who have them. It's called guerilla radio. Here's how it's made:

Take an analog radio, cannibalize it into an aviation band receiver.

This can be now used to listen to Air Traffic Control, Air Shows and so on. Just takes a small set of modifications and once you've accomplished that, figure out the frequencies needed, depending on the immediate range you want, set it, then turn the loudspeaker into a microphone and now you can listen to CB radio transmissions! Now when the CO comes to check your cell, he ain't finding shit muhfugguh.

This can also be used at home and to any Ukrainemaxxers on here who think they're in trouble, make one of these bad boys and you can listen to the v*tniks conversing near you to tell where they're at and where to go.

I hope you liked this tutorial, push that liek button and subscribe for moar!

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 20327
planning to do some crimes broheim?

Im a fuckin crip niggga.

:feelsez: crippin :feelsez:

Another thing: ACOUSTIC TELEPHONES! These are actually a lot more important than you'd think (the Navy actually uses these because electronics can get hijacked so it's a lot simpler because they can do it on ships by talking through the pipes). In jail, they talk through the toilets and the vents. In some stories I've heard of in Texas, people use two tin cans with a string in between them. Here's how it works: toilets are floor-to-floor, the vents are cell to cell.

For the toilets, you take your mattress, take anything off of it, including the bedsheets and blankets, fold it in half and place it vertically over your toilet lid and begin pumping in and out as hard and fast as you can with your knee until it sinks to the bottom. Then you take a roll of toilet paper and wrap it several times as fast as you can around your four fingers and make a thick, straight wick out of it. Then you stuff it inside an empty Ramen soup bag a certain way so that it's not sticking out (you want this "rocket" as straight as you can get it), and stick it inside the hole that connects the sink to the commode to act as the plug (you wouldn't be able to use a rag, because it would just soak up and leak). Then you take either one of those tiny blue plastic medicine cups that the nurses give during med pass or one of those styrofoam cups that come with the trays, but rip off the top half and use the bottom to scoop the remaining water out the bottom and pour it all into the sink until it's empty. Then you just knock on the inside of the toilet bowl and cup your hands and shout through it to whoever is upstairs to get them to plunge their toilets and talk. Or you can take a Styrofoam cup, tear out the bottom and put it in the hole to act as the microphone. You can talk to the ladies on 3rd floor like this (I literally knew one guy on 1st floor who was talking to the bitches on 3rd and whoever on the 2nd doing this).

How it works is the toilet pipes are interconnected in a "t"-shape and are made out of thick steel so that when you speak through it, it'll send vibrations. Although I will warn you that the same applies from cell to cell, so when your neighbor flushes, water and whatever else was in it will come up in your drain sometimes, so you need to be careful and always flush after your neighbor does and start all over again. However, this just applies to the holding cells, I've never seen anybody do this in the pods.

The vents are a lot simpler. You simply stand atop your sink if you're in the holding cells, and you just bang and shout so your neighbor can hear you. In the pods, the vents would be on the walls of a smaller room, so you would just walk up to it and bang and shout (although you would have to be a lot louder, since those are weaker with sound for some reason).

Last edited:
Another thing: ACOUSTIC TELEPHONES! These are actually a lot more important than you'd think (the Navy actually uses these because electronics can get hijacked so it's a lot simpler because they can do it on ships by talking through the pipes). In jail, they talk through the toilets and the vents. In some stories I've heard of in Texas, people use two tin cans with a string in between them. Here's how it works: toilets are floor-to-floor, the vents are cell to cell.

For the toilets, you take your mattress, take anything off of it, including the bedsheets and blankets, fold it in half and place it vertically over your toilet lid and begin pumping in and out as hard and fast as you can with your knee until it sinks to the bottom. Then you take a roll of toilet paper and wrap it several times as fast as you can around your four fingers and make a thick, straight wick out of it. Then you stuff it inside an empty Ramen soup bag a certain way so that it's not sticking out (you want this "rocket" as straight as you can get it), and stick it inside the hole that connects the sink to the commode to act as the plug (you wouldn't be able to use a rag, because it would just soak up and leak). Then you take either one of those tiny blue plastic medicine cups that the nurses give during med pass or one of those styrofoam cups that come with the trays, but rip off the top half and use the bottom to scoop the remaining water out the bottom and pour it all into the sink until it's empty. Then you just knock on the inside of the toilet bowl and cup your hands and shout through it to whoever is upstairs to get them to plunge their toilets and talk. Or you can take a Styrofoam cup, tear out the bottom and put it in the hole to act as the microphone. You can talk to the ladies on 3rd floor like this (I literally knew one guy on 1st floor who was talking to the bitches on 3rd and whoever on the 2nd doing this).

How it works is the toilet pipes are interconnected in a "t"-shape and are made out of thick steel so that when you speak through it, it'll send vibrations. Although I will warn you that the same applies from cell to cell, so when your neighbor flushes, water and whatever else was in it will come up in your drain sometimes, so you need to be careful and always flush after your neighbor does and start all over again. However, this just applies to the holding cells, I've never seen anybody do this in the pods.

The vents are a lot simpler. You simply stand atop your sink if you're in the holding cells, and you just bang and shout so your neighbor can hear you. In the pods, the vents would be on the walls of a smaller room, so you would just walk up to it and bang and shout (although you would have to be a lot louder, since those are weaker with sound for some reason).
why did I read this all

I really like your music mr Eminem