How to stab someone

lol a smith n wesson magnum is too much jfl
just get a knife tbh, you can justify having a knife but u cant justify having a magnum
America max texas

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
lol a smith n wesson magnum is too much jfl
just get a knife tbh, you can justify having a knife but u cant justify having a magnum
depends on where :lul: :lul: :lul:
in certain states you can open carry a fucking m16

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and lifestyle21873
depends on where :lul: :lul: :lul:
in certain states you can open carry a fucking m16
i dont live in retarded murica where niggers shoot each other and say "BLM!!!!!!" :soy::soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, goat2x and lifestyle21873
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x
You can also terrormaxx
DvJOis8XcAAPiUR 0os82x596hc41 D6f44829fa45fbd5e90df72ee6977dda02336741bdcc5707919836db84f673a6

• +1
Reactions: Lux
No you didn't
Quicker
More lethal
Easier since stomach is closer
Slashing hurts more than stab, if you get good slash it wont take long til he ascends to heaven/hell

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
Bleeding + blood loss
I mean ye if it's a deep slash but are u gonna be able to do that with a knife? Maby with a sword.

I'd think it's better to stab them directly. Stab them in the thigh where they have this rlly important artery or some place where they have some organ like their liver or some shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7863 and lifestyle21873
ik but if ur high fight sucess u will be running faster, higher iq, hiding in cover, stornger, better fighter and gonna fight back ahrder
Low iq and low fighting success if you think it s a good idea to fight someone with a knife, especially if you dont weigh more than him . Either escape or act like a pussy so he lowers his guard and you have a better chance to hit him without getting stabbed .

• +1
I mean ye if it's a deep slash but are u gonna be able to do that with a knife? Maby with a sword.

I'd think it's better to stab them directly. Stab them in the thigh where they have this rlly important artery or some place where they have some organ like their liver or some shit.
Machete

Is kenosha nigger run?
Bro u gotta stop with this whole nigger bullshit

if u were here you wouldnt fear the black people, instead the latinos. Those are 10000 times worse

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Lev Peshkov and goat2x
Ye fairs if Ur using a machete then slashing is better.

Living in the ends the first ting that came to my mind was a shank so that's y I initially thought stabbin b better than slashin

• +1
Bro u gotta stop with this whole nigger bullshit

if u were here you wouldnt fear the black people, instead the latinos. Those are 10000 times worse
Bruh Jfl

The 13:50 rule is evidence

Also the fact this thread exists is proof
Jfl at needing to carry weapons to go outside

Niggers and Latinos need to leave

• +1
Ye fairs if Ur using a machete then slashing is better.

Living in the ends the first ting that came to my mind was a shank so that's y I initially thought stabbin b better than slashin
I walked around w machete before cuz its much more intimidating, most people fuck off when they see it

or if you’re dealing with some psycho, in that case i recommend run yourself or stab him til he dies(make sure hes dead)

Bruh Jfl

The 13:50 rule is evidence

Also the fact this thread exists is proof
Jfl at needing to carry weapons to go outside

Niggers and Latinos need to leave
I didnt say black people are saints, but most latinos are much worse than black ones. Cartel shit

• +1
Reactions: Madhate and Lev Peshkov

As i said if you have karambit you can eal extremly deep wounds if you saw the videos one hit almost cut a bone
SjyjapS this one was accredit, if it was by attack he may have lost the whole finger

• +1
I didnt say black people are saints, but most latinos are much worse than black ones. Cartel shit
It goes (in order of crimes)
Niggers

Latinos

Ethnics

Whites

White only would work real nice imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
Niggers

Latinos

Ethnics

Whites

u do realize blacks and latinos r ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Madhate and Lev Peshkov
yeah, at least most ghetto niggas dont torture and kill whole fucking families while skinning them to death and injecting with adrenaline

• +1
Anyone should have self defense mechanism, tactical whip,sapgloves, spray, gun, knife
You don't know if some drunk fucker or retarded thug or random robber is going ti attack you

Imgo best self defense is boxing (add sap gloves if you can ( always wear them) )+ tactical flash
To avoid killing someone or ending in court or deadly weapons

• +1
yeah, at least most ghetto niggas dont torture and kill whole fucking families while skinning them to death and injecting with adrenaline
most gangbangers dont involve family, its just beef between u and him

but latinos thats a whole other shit. I try to not fuck w them.

• +1
Reactions: Madhate and SadnessWYJ
Also this is a cowards thing to do tbh

Before niggers men settled things with wars or fists now you have to carry knives and guns to feel safe against fucking niggers

Gay earth theorom
actually retarded.
cavemen used rocks to fight each other and soon discovered spears and arrows.

• +1
Anyone should have self defense mechanism, tactical whip,sapgloves, spray, gun, knife
You don't know if some drunk fucker or retarded thug or random robber is going ti attack you

Imgo best self defense is boxing (add sap gloves if you can ( always wear them) )+ tactical flash
Just blind them and punch or escape

• +1

yes bro just fucking wear sap gloves like an autist 24/7 and a tactical flash JFL
best option is knife once again just hide it in pocket

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and lifestyle21873
yes pro just fucking wear sap gloves like an autist 24/7 and a tactical flash JFL
Lol this thread turned into some autist gathering

one said ”bro you dont need weapons just hit him bro”

now: wearing gloves

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Madhate
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
I walked around w machete before cuz its much more intimidating, most people fuck off when they see it

or if you’re dealing with some psycho, in that case i recommend run yourself or stab him til he dies(make sure hes dead)
Wdym u walk around with a machete? You just hold it on Ur hand when walkin places?

Do u live in the ends or something?

• +1
Niggers

Latinos

Ethnics

Whites

by ethnic you mean arab, indian, Asian?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and lifestyle21873
Wdym u walk around with a machete? You just hold it on Ur hand when walkin places?

Do u live in the ends or something?
No i keep it by my belt bro with the cover thing

Niggers

Latinos

Ethnics

Whites

No, all of those fuckers will kill you, just always be alert

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lifestyle21873 and Lev Peshkov
yes bro just fucking wear sap gloves like an autist 24/7 and a tactical flash JFL
Agree, but some countries don't allow knives, you can get jailed for fruit knife in where i live , best choice is always knife tho

• +1
Agree, but some countries don't allow knives, you can get jailed for fruit knife in where i live , best choice is always knife tho

No i keep it by my belt bro with the cover thing
Das illegal where I live. Maby I, hypothetically in Minecraft, sometimes carry a lil knife with me to places in my pocket but it's legal to carry one of the size of mine and is capable of doing damage my trusty shank.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and lifestyle21873
Das illegal where I live. Maby I, hypothetically in Minecraft, sometimes carry a lil knife with me to places in my pocket but it's legal to carry one of the size of mine and is capable of doing damage my trusty shank.
bro u dont think i know its illegal ?
I gotta be careful anyone can run up on me end my life

Reminder that as long nobody is pointing a gun at you, spit at them, follow it with punch and Sprint, don't vist suspicious hoods (over for for people in Latin America), and don't get followed by multiple guys

• +1
Reminder that as long nobody is pointing a gun at you, spit at them, follow it with punch and Sprint, don't vist suspicious hoods (over for for people in Latin America), and don't get followed by multiple guys
I already live in hood its over

• So Sad
Reactions: sytyl and SadnessWYJ
bro u dont think i know its illegal ?
I gotta be careful anyone can run up on me end my life
I hope u actually live in a dodgy area like Peckham and it's not that Ur just doin this cuz Ur schizo

• +1
I hope u actually live in a dodgy area like Peckham and it's not that Ur just doin this cuz Ur schizo
No i live in a bad area I dont wanna doxx myself but its up north

tales from chiraq

• +1
Dn read But just stick em with the pointy end

• +1
Be a nigger, pull your knife, ask for the wallet and phone, and stab once they don't expect you.