How to stand out when "texting"

coolguy1

coolguy1

Kraken
Voicememo pill
I think all of u niggas know that it's hard to stand out in online dating and during texting. But there is one thing that is very easy to do and will make u stand out, if u don't have a gay voice atleast. When u get a girls snapchat or whatsapp from the dating app u need to text a bit with her and then start sending voice memos instead of just typing. EVERY nigga on her snapchat just sends her text so u will stand out to her if u send voice messages.

Experience

I met with this girl from yubo last tuesday, we went for a walk. Then we met again last saturday and I slept over at her house (didnt have s3x0r, might make a thread about it if u guys want). When I asked her why she wanted to meet with me she said she liked that I send voicememos instead of text. She probably doesn't want to meet again though.

Inbefore tails from the basement, fuck you

Just took ritalin so if u guys want me to write the story about the girl let me know

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, AscendingHero, Deleted member and 11 others
Only works if u don't have a gay high pitched voice, but if u have that it's over anyway

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member and 8 others
Why didn't you have sex?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and coolguy1
It's true srs
I was texting this girl and she'd always ask me to voicememo her back

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
Voicememo pill
I think all of u niggas know that it's hard to stand out in online dating and during texting. But there is one thing that is very easy to do and will make u stand out, if u don't have a gay voice atleast. When u get a girls snapchat or whatsapp from the dating app u need to text a bit with her and then start sending voice memos instead of just typing. EVERY nigga on her snapchat just sends her text so u will stand out to her if u send voice messages.

Experience
I met with this girl from yubo last tuesday, we went for a walk. Then we met again last saturday and I slept over at her house (didnt have s3x0r, might make a thread about it if u guys want). When I asked her why she wanted to meet with me she said she liked that I send voicememos instead of text. She probably doesn't want to meet again though.

Just took ritalin so if u guys want me to write the story about the girl let me know
i don't have a high pitched voice but i sound like a father of 6 that works double shifts at construction and mining idk if this would help me talk to 14 year old girls

i don't have a high pitched voice but i sound like a father of 6 that works double shifts at construction and mining idk if this would help me talk to 14 year old girls
Some girls said I sound like an old guy and another girl said I sound like octo from spongebob. But fuck that shit bro foids are just brutal sometimes. AND NEVER EVER EVER replay ur own voicemessages!!!

Some girls said I sound like an old guy and another girl said I sound like octo from spongebob. But fuck that shit bro foids are just brutal sometimes. AND NEVER EVER EVER replay ur own voicemessages!!!
why not ? i do it and i'm narcy enough to be satisfied with it tbh

i always called my ex, rarely did we text back and forth.

ive always ran facetime or voice game with women, works all the time. Text and they just ghost you

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and coolguy1
i always called my ex, rarely did we text back and forth.

ive always ran facetime or voice game with women, works all the time. Text and they just ghost you
Yeah but that's scary. I could never call a woman, let alone videocall her.

how to voice max

can i inject hgh into my vocal cords

when does vocal cords growth plates close

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Ryan
tease her and just don't be too fucking dry

Text like your the main character bru

Minimum voice requirement

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member, Lihito and 1 other person
HGH has nothing to do with voice nigger :feelskek:
larger larynx = deeper voice

you need to grow ur larynx to deepen ur voice

therefore you need to inject hgh into your larynx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member and Ryan
Voicememo pill

Experience

true. but dont ever voicememo if you haven't talked to the girl for much time. you can start doing this after you ve met.

• Hmm...
Reactions: sly shinkai
I hate sending voice memos ngl. Not because my voice is shit but because I hate hearing my recorded voice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and coolguy1
I hate sending voice memos ngl. Not because my voice is shit but because I hate hearing my recorded voice
Yeah that's why you should NEVER replay them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and germanlooks
Yeah that's why you should NEVER replay them
Jfl just saw this video on YouTube and the girl mentions this what you say about voice memos on the last point. Might be truly legit then

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ryan, Overbiter and coolguy1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, Overbiter and coolguy1
Interesting, i tried it out today. My voice isn't even deep but it was clear the female liked it. There must be a psychological element to it, good advice.

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
Talk like u dont care ab her/ don’t reply fast and talk like a nigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Kmscurry
Minimum voice requirement

The way she looks at him. Voicepill is legit expecialy in wahmen. I love 4"11 foids with high pitch voice

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Ryan
larger larynx = deeper voice

you need to grow ur larynx to deepen ur voice

therefore you need to inject hgh into your larynx
Does it have to be injected into my larynx? and how can i safely do it? would injecting it locally work?