How to start enjoying my life fast?

Gymmaxx hard

Are you sure softmaxxing will ascend you?
I'm 6'2" and single digits body fat and all I've achieved so far is to realise I have no bones and no femoid will ever want me.

You may need to be more critical of yourself, I used to think all I needed was to take steroids and gym, then I lost my one chance at ideal HQNP virgin gf and now I'm too old and just grasping at the rotting straws of what could have been.
Ur problem is u started too old, ideally u should be done w looksmaxxing when ur a teen

Are you sure softmaxxing will ascend you?
I'm 6'2" and single digits body fat and all I've achieved so far is to realise I have no bones and no femoid will ever want me.

You may need to be more critical of yourself, I used to think all I needed was to take steroids and gym, then I lost my one chance at ideal HQNP virgin gf and now I'm too old and just grasping at the rotting straws of what could have been.
There's no such thing as 6'2 and incel unless you're mentally ill, baldcell, physically disabled, poorcel, or oldcel.

Ur problem is u started too old, ideally u should be done w looksmaxxing when ur a teen
This. I figured I fumbled around too much in my twenties and torched my dopamine system. Now I have to make up for lost time by gymmaxxing.

Think of the ppl in Ukraine right now wishing they didn't waste a single day...
I hate my life. I know I will ascend after softmaxxing, but this stuff will take a while. how do I enjoy my life in the meantime?

just do this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17301
elab. Im in a similar situation rn my life is like walking a cliff edge, theres a small chance of ascension close and im pursuing it with every fibre of my being (socialmaxxing at uni) but im also deeply mentally fucked and close to slipping off the edge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17301
elab. Im in a similar situation rn my life is like walking a cliff edge, theres a small chance of ascension close and im pursuing it with every fibre of my being (socialmaxxing at uni) but im also deeply mentally fucked and close to slipping off the edge

If you're already here you already know everything if you've browsed around. You have to be critical, if you need surgery you get it or you will hate yourself in a few years. I have lots of money now because of investments but if I had just invested in the bimax and infra implants I really needed I might not have lost my oneitis. Time is truly not on your side and you need to strike fast against what's holding you back.

• +1
Reactions: thegoat