how to start roiding?

adam_ross2549

adam_ross2549

6'2 MTN
give me recourses. how to take bloodwork how to do post cycle therapy, I dont want huge arms i just want wide shoulders traps and neck and to be stronger with denser bones for boxing. Also whats the difference between androgenic and anabolic

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and shizuku11111
Bump

• +1
Reactions: adam_ross2549

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, silencio and thebuffdon690
google is fucking ass its full of bullshit, i want someonewho already went through the process to save mme some time
nigger, the search function on this website

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
nigger, the search function on this website
donthave time for that nor do i wanna go down the rabbit hole again. Give me the shortcut nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and <6PSLcel
donthave time for that nor do i wanna go down the rabbit hole again. Give me the shortcut nigga
kys then lazy faggot, what do you want next ? someone to send you 30k in btc so you can go get yourself implants from pagoni ?

kys then lazy faggot, what do you want next ? someone to send you 30k in btc so you can go get yourself implants from pagoni ?
brother i just want someone whos experienced with roids to tell me something i need to know fromm the beggining. Id pay 200 dollars for 10 minutes of someone knowledgable like derek from more plates to tell mme what i need to know i dont want to filter through all the fluf bullshit im not gonna inject myself with random shit you kill yourself