How to start selling drugs

S

strawberrymushroom

Banned
Does anyone know how to actually do this shit. Where should I buy. Best places to distribute starting out. Who should I use. Any other things u should have. Any things u should be aware of

Step 1) are you black ?

• +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom
I have to get money bro tf is this
Gecho krakka ass outta here nigga, only reel black folx see the true side of kingpins.org JFL light skin u think this some looksmaxin shit nah nigga dis be blackhustlers.org

• JFL
Gecho krakka ass outta here nigga, only reel black folx see the true side of kingpins.org JFL light skin u think this some looksmaxin shit nah nigga dis be blackhustlers.org
I’ll slap ur white ass

order of dark web, gather circle of people that are interested

sell for profit

• +1
I used to sell drugs. Was selling everything from weed to stuff that I can't mention on this forum.

You need to be NT. Make connections with people who live around you. You need to get connected to either telegram channels where these big time dealers sell drugs at a discount to middlemen, or to darkweb websites.

You won't be able to do it if you aren't NT. YOU NEED to make connections with people who live by you/in your city.

Go and get friends and start asking them for connects for various substances. Then start making friends with the dealers.

But drugs and then sell it again