lemon67
Bronze
- Joined
- Nov 23, 2025
- Posts
- 392
- Reputation
- 315
I’m in 11th grade been in the same school since 9th and I have friends but I want to be known, everybody already got their little friend group.
Also my girlfriend has more friends than me and I don’t like that, I want to be the guy who can walk into a random classroom and more than 50% of the room would know me.
I’m very bad at socializing because I went too online school from 4th - 8th grade, and I believe middle school is where you learn how to make friends. During the time I was in online school I didn’t talk to a singing kid around my age until I got into 9th grade because my parents wouldn’t let me go out. And I want the rest of my highschool days to be something I can remember and not some arc that’s easily forgotten.
Also my girlfriend has more friends than me and I don’t like that, I want to be the guy who can walk into a random classroom and more than 50% of the room would know me.
I’m very bad at socializing because I went too online school from 4th - 8th grade, and I believe middle school is where you learn how to make friends. During the time I was in online school I didn’t talk to a singing kid around my age until I got into 9th grade because my parents wouldn’t let me go out. And I want the rest of my highschool days to be something I can remember and not some arc that’s easily forgotten.
