How to stay mogging while on AAS and Gh

Canthus.

Canthus.

Iron
Joined
Aug 16, 2026
Posts
124
Reputation
42
I’m tryna ascend from these compounds but I’m not tryna be a subhuman bloated ogre for the school year so what ancs can I include to help keeping me mogging while on cycle
 
  • +1
Reactions: Araneae
I’m a fucking iqlet I understand now that Eple was supposed to be short for eplerenone. However I am confused because isn’t eplerenone just a aldosterone blocker and not a loop diueretic. And also how effective is it?
 
I’ve heard hctz is dogshit, what about eplerenone
not necessarily

you usually combine the two together (eple + hctz)

this is because Eplerenone builds up potassium in your serum and that l add to hyperkalemia in some cases and Hctz offsets that
 

Similar threads

cartheyebrows
Replies
9
Views
47
fattofat
fattofat
ashiko
Replies
3
Views
49
AleksandR12
AleksandR12
exisly
Replies
7
Views
39
exisly
exisly
fearoffoids2.0
Replies
1
Views
9
fearoffoids2.0
fearoffoids2.0
AnatolianSlayer271
Replies
4
Views
54
AnatolianSlayer271
AnatolianSlayer271

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top