how to steal money

ryuken

ryuken

Silver
a lot of us want money but most of us don't know how to get it in this thread i'm gonna discuss one of the easiest ways to get money which is stealing

what's the benefits of stealing? a lot of money with no real effort in no time

what's the side effects of stealing money? the risk of getting caught and people will lose their trust in you

 how to steal money? there's a lot of ways to steal money but in this thread i'm gonna cover the indian way

what's the indian way to steal money? you basically call people and scam them you can watch a few videos about this it will help you to learn what to do and what not to do

what's the downsides of the indian method? it doesn't work on young people it only works on people between the age of 60 and above and you need to be morally fucked to steal an old guy savings

thanks for reading:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
a lot of us want money but most of us don't know how to get it in this thread i'm gonna discuss one of the easiest ways to get money which is stealing

what's the benefits of stealing? a lot of money with no real effort in no time

what's the side effects of stealing money? the risk of getting caught and people will lose their trust in you

 how to steal money? there's a lot of ways to steal money but in this thread i'm gonna cover the indian way

what's the indian way to steal money? you basically call people and scam them you can watch a few videos about this it will help you to learn what to do and what not to do

what's the downsides of the indian method? it doesn't work on young people it only works on people between the age of 60 and above and you need to be morally fucked to steal an old guy savings

thanks for reading:feelsokman:
I’m claiming this thread

Steal money from where, who, when. I need a tutorial faggot

• +1
Reactions: Elevania
Steal money from where, who, when. I need a tutorial faggot
nigga if you're that stupid you will probably get caught in a few days anyway

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs and Clavicular
Steal money by stealing peoples content. Simple. I get 1M views + per month monetized and work 30m a day

i kinda wish i was in the us so i could steal shit n smoke weed n shit but at the same time im grateful for my country n its services.
THANK GOD !

i kinda wish i was in the us so i could steal shit n smoke weed n shit but at the same time im grateful for my country n its services.
THANK GOD !
nigga you can steal and smoke weed at your country

nigga you can steal and smoke weed at your country
i mean i can steal but its not really worth it, what id used to steal was choclates n drinks n candy :lul: n sometimes cigs

i mean i can steal but its not really worth it, what id used to steal was choclates n drinks n candy :lul: n sometimes cigs
same but i used to steal kitkat bars only:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: cavy