How to stick to a good diet?

hybobu

hybobu

maxxed out at 15
I know I need to eat better as it is one of the most simple whole round ascensions you can do for your health and looks, i have tried eating well before and it went pretty shit, i was eating like 2.5-3k calories which is like a calorie deficit to maintenance for me even now and long story short i just couldnt stick to it, it was only like 150g of protein a day and the only two things were that i couldnt eat all the food, even though im fat, i think protein just gets me full really fast (as it probably should) and if we take out the fact that i couldnt eat it all it was just bland, like after a fucking week i was already tired of eating the same thing everyday and it was not even a really good diet, like 15oz of ground beef, 16oz of potatoes, 7 eggs, 5 strips of bacon and like a fuck ton of vegetables + some snacking and maybe something usual here and there. The main question is: how can i stick to a good diet, how do i not get as full as quick or actually eat all the food im supposed to, and how do i make a diet that is varied and i will not get bored of?

if u are such a pussy that u cannot put down 2.5-3 k calories and that is ur deficit and cannot have a good diet because u are such a slave to ur desires u cant control what food u put down ur own mouth u should kys

2500-3000 is a deficit for you ? or did i read it wrong
yeah im pretty fat rn and it depends how active i am, i usually do a solid amount of excercise but yh

• +1
Reactions: glass
yeah im pretty fat rn and it depends how active i am, i usually do a solid amount of excercise but yh
tbh your issue of being full too often doesn’t really make sense that’s sort of ideal, most diets you struggle with feeling hungry which results in over eating

i’m dieting rn and what works for me personally is eating shit i like that’s not too bad, mind sodium for your face and carbs because it easily converts to fat, and obviously sugar, other than that just eat stuff you like but less food in general.

whenever i try eating “healthy” stuff it just kills my mood and i eventually give up, right now id focus on eating less calories in general, once you get to a lower calorie intake (im currently at 1700 for a deficit) your options get better bcz ur not eating big ass steaks and eggs everyday bcz that’s the only affordable stuff that can reach ur macros

im not a dietician, so take my advice with the smallest grain of salt, good luck boyo

tl;dr: eat foods you like for now, just mind calories, then once you’re at a lower overall deficit eat the healthy shi so ur options are expanded

Aajonus vonderplanitz diet
I know I need to eat better as it is one of the most simple whole round ascensions you can do for your health and looks, i have tried eating well before and it went pretty shit, i was eating like 2.5-3k calories which is like a calorie deficit to maintenance for me even now and long story short i just couldnt stick to it, it was only like 150g of protein a day and the only two things were that i couldnt eat all the food, even though im fat, i think protein just gets me full really fast (as it probably should) and if we take out the fact that i couldnt eat it all it was just bland, like after a fucking week i was already tired of eating the same thing everyday and it was not even a really good diet, like 15oz of ground beef, 16oz of potatoes, 7 eggs, 5 strips of bacon and like a fuck ton of vegetables + some snacking and maybe something usual here and there. The main question is: how can i stick to a good diet, how do i not get as full as quick or actually eat all the food im supposed to, and how do i make a diet that is varied and i will not get bored of?

tbh your issue of being full too often doesn’t really make sense that’s sort of ideal, most diets you struggle with feeling hungry which results in over eating

i’m dieting rn and what works for me personally is eating shit i like that’s not too bad, mind sodium for your face and carbs because it easily converts to fat, and obviously sugar, other than that just eat stuff you like but less food in general.

whenever i try eating “healthy” stuff it just kills my mood and i eventually give up, right now id focus on eating less calories in general, once you get to a lower calorie intake (im currently at 1700 for a deficit) your options get better bcz ur not eating big ass steaks and eggs everyday bcz that’s the only affordable stuff that can reach ur macros

im not a dietician, so take my advice with the smallest grain of salt, good luck boyo

tl;dr: eat foods you like for now, just mind calories, then once you’re at a lower overall deficit eat the healthy shi so ur options are expanded
tbh when i was eating that i was eating it all in one sitting which might have not been viable, lowkey it does taste good aslong as i have the vegetables seperately because you cant convince me that shit is tasty, but yeah i suppose being full has a good side effect to it so thanks

You have never ate healthy in your life and have no idea what eating healthy looks like.

lock tf in, even if you are fat 3k calories is a bunch, try eating low calorie foods like pickled cucumbers,keep going