how to stop being a height autist

D

Deleted member 23865

Platinum
since discovering the blackpill I'm so obsessed with height. I walk down the street comparing my height to others. If I watch a film or series I look up the heights of the main characters on google or celebheights. I always think about how over it would be for some tallfags if they were my height. research leg lengthening often. every time I see a zoomer shorter than me I feel pity for him and I think he's incel. i wanna rope every time a woman brutally heightmogs me. etc etc. the blackpill is a mental illness and I cant escape

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21931, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 26515 and 12 others
Impossible. Once you go down this path, there is no turning back. Also, get money and start taking experimental korean drugs and relaxin injections haha!
t. 5'8.5 manlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 22886, BoneDensity and 2 others
Impossible. Once you go down this path, there is no turning back. Also, get money and start taking experimental korean drugs and relaxin injections haha!
t. 5'8.5 manlet
how much money do i need, I'm from europe btw

A lot for relaxin injections, maybe not so much for experimental korean drugs.

t. 5'8.5 manlet
Ah so you found out about that Asian compound as well?

You can get like 5ml of it for $250. You can drink it I hear but most of it will be wasted. You need a pharma expert to inject for you.

I'm on the same path, I hope soon I get rid of all this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20848
i was thinking LL but then again you will still be mogged by more than half of men
So never, until death you and I are damned with the height obsessed curse

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23865
since discovering the blackpill I'm so obsessed with height. I walk down the street comparing my height to others. If I watch a film or series I look up the heights of the main characters on google or celebheights. I always think about how over it would be for some tallfags if they were my height. research leg lengthening often. every time I see a zoomer shorter than me I feel pity for him and I think he's incel. i wanna rope every time a woman brutally heightmogs me. etc etc. the blackpill is a mental illness and I cant escape
Unfortunately, HEIGHTMOG is the WORST of mogs (unless you are self-hating racist, then it is a racemog).

No matter what you do, the heightmog will be there. It is impossible to ignore unlike a facemog. :smonk:

We just have to learn to live with it, when superior human being like @LiteralCaucasian (who is 1,88m tall) are walking among us :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 23865
id rope if i was small tbh

Unfortunately, HEIGHTMOG is the WORST of mogs (unless you are self-hating racist, then it is a racemog).

No matter what you do, the heightmog will be there. It is impossible to ignore unlike a facemog. :smonk:

We just have to learn to live with it, when superior human being like @LiteralCaucasian (who is 1,88m tall) are walking among us :feelswah:
yeah heightmog is 10x worse than facemog among men. I'd rather be 6'2 and 5th percentile face than my height (5'5) and 95th percentile face, no doubt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Sondern and Artemis
will end my life if I dont grow or get LL by end of 2023

I'm 5'8 :feelswhy: bro
we in this together but imma keep it 100 if i dont got what i need by 31st december 2023 its a day trip to switzerland for assisted dying (i already contacted them)

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22886 and Deleted member 3828
The only way is to be a secure acceptable height where you won’t get mogged a lot, like approximately minimum 6’0.5 barefoot at night

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
The only way is to be a secure acceptable height where you won’t get mogged a lot, like approximately minimum 6’0.5 barefoot at night
Over for sub 184cmcels :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
I'm 5'8 and I don't give a shit at all. Face is the only thing that matters.

Skull mog is more brutal

• Hmm...
Reactions: Artemis
How tall are you?

• WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe
height is useless, nobody can beat you up irl or normies will stop them and the police will fuck them. and jbs don't care 😘

I also want to stop a height obsession

you described me

we in this together but imma keep it 100 if i dont got what i need by 31st december 2023 its a day trip to switzerland for assisted dying (i already contacted them)
did they reply? they will not help you with your suicide just bc you are short

You will not worry too much about it. You will not surround yourself with cowards who cry about it all day long. You will use your weaknesses to form mental strength. You will figure out how to overcome it. You will address the fact that you might die alone because of this, and you will accept dying alone cheerfully if you have to. You will do whatever it takes to overcome this. You will ignore your sadness and bad feelings and keep following your goal even in your weakness moments. You will understand that life is short and this is all a chance to prove your worth, by suffering and sacrifice, and you will succeed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25354, horizontallytall and Mr manlet

No dude. The blackpill is reality. That is why you can't escape.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 23865
Who fucking cares. Just make money and when ai gets put into a fuckbot you won't look back.

i am exactly the same

did they reply? they will not help you with your suicide just bc you are short
They replied I have some problems with the nerves in my arms. On top of that I got the Height thing so Im sure I can get it.

• +1
Reactions: Mr Test
They replied I have some problems with the nerves in my arms. On top of that I got the Height thing so Im sure I can get it.
Nice. Can you tell me which organization you contacted pls? (dm if you don’t want to do it in the thread).

Nice. Can you tell me which organization you contacted pls? (dm if you don’t want to do it in the thread).
Its one of the Largest in Germany and Switzerland just google "Sterbehilfe für deutsche Schweiz" and you will immediately find it

if i don't grow i will kms

True same here