How to stop being a mentalcel?

D

dalvik

Iron
I'm 19 years old and a mentalcel. I attract the attention of several women, and not wanting to be a narcissist but I consider myself beautiful, but one thing I can't do is relate to people, I'm completely antisocial, I have nothing to talk about, other than remaining distant. when people talk to me, I've had several interactions with women, I took initiative but soon the subject ends and that's it. Another thing I don't understand is that my friends are uglier than me and get along better than me without even having an attitude, if there is a Sigmund Freud on the forum I ask you to respond.

• +1
Reactions: icetraebald
I'm 19 years old and a mentalcel. I attract the attention of several women, and not wanting to be a narcissist but I consider myself beautiful, but one thing I can't do is relate to people, I'm completely antisocial, I have nothing to talk about, other than remaining distant. when people talk to me, I've had several interactions with women, I took initiative but soon the subject ends and that's it. Another thing I don't understand is that my friends are uglier than me and get along better than me without even having an attitude, if there is a Sigmund Freud on the forum I ask you to respond.
best answer would be to get the reps in when dealing with women (you can do this if you are MTN+) i know this sounds redpilled asf, but you can't just expect women to come to your lap and get whatever you want from them unless you are chad. there is a lot of variables and shit that come from what women say and what they do, but you talking about your friends being uglier and still getting play is part of being NT.

someone said a quote before i forgot who on .org: think blackpill, act redpill, talk bluepill

also please mark solution (check mark)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dalvik and AutisticGymcel
if you dont have any social media, try to just post some melancholic gothic pics. Grow out your hair so you can attract gothic girls, because for me thats the only way if you're mentalcel. You need somone troubled and kind at the same time.

I am subhuman, but tall and with long hairs and this pic as my instagram pfp was enough to pull some hot goth girls. Trust me there are a lot of girls that are just like you, try to aim for them. There is nothing that you can do about not hating ytourself when you look at the mirror in your 'bad hair' day. Everyone has that, even the best looking people can be insecure and spend hours infront of mirror. Its gonna be okay bro so dont worry. I am your age btw.

Also growing out your hair will underline your uniquness. Accept your personality and your brain.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dalvik and genex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back