How to stop being feminine, get rid of facial creases and UUE

krivilz

krivilz

Iron
Been trying alot of things but i still look fucking feminine, I want to do it natural because there's no way that i know of right now to get test besides going to some random shit shack in mexico. Although for the facial creases i am willing to get fillings but i still want to know ways to get rid of them before doing so. For upper eye-lide exposure i never really noticed it till this summer where it showed alot and i'm not sure what to do about that one.

Attachments

• IMG_2812.jpeg
    IMG_2812.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2787.jpeg
    IMG_2787.jpeg
    264.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2784.jpeg
    IMG_2784.jpeg
    290.3 KB · Views: 0
You can blast roids and shorten your lifespan by decades or just live with the cards you are dealt. The third option of course is surgery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, Blonde, Bale and 3 others
You can blast roids and shorten your lifespan by decades or just live with the cards you are dealt. The third option of course is surgery
what about the other things?

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
Your feminine look has to do with your bones. Creases, uee, is because of your skull. Either roid, get surgery, or accept it

• +1
Reactions: krivilz
Your feminine look has to do with your bones. Creases, uee, is because of your skull. Either roid, get surgery, or accept it
Yeah it's either surgery or accepting it

• +1
Also it's not like it's the end of the world. if you want to become more masculine naturally then focus on the other things. Haircut, beard, gym, etc.

Steroids won’t fix his recession jfl.

• +1
Been trying alot of things but i still look fucking feminine, I want to do it natural because there's no way that i know of right now to get test besides going to some random shit shack in mexico. Although for the facial creases i am willing to get fillings but i still want to know ways to get rid of them before doing so. For upper eye-lide exposure i never really noticed it till this summer where it showed alot and i'm not sure what to do about that one.
Blast roids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: krivilz and Saint Casanova
Steroids won’t fix his recession jfl.
They will to an extent if he abuses them. The consequence of course is heart failure and not living to 30

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
You don’t look particularly feminine. The issue is your recession. Only surgery and implants will fix that.

• +1
They will to an extent if he abuses them. The consequence of course is heart failure and not living to 30
Steroids might grow his chin, Zygos, and brow ridge, but his maxilla will still be recessed.

You are overestimating how dangerous roids are btw. Pros are using grams and they survive.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and The Homelander
Holt shit these options are fucked

• +1
Chewing hard gum for a few hours daily could help
Chewing only helps those who already have good gonial projection and a forward grown jaw.

• +1
Should i wait before blasting roids, or go for surgery in general

Steroids might grow his chin, Zygos, and brow ridge, but his maxilla will still be recessed.

You are overestimating how dangerous roids are btw. Pros are using grams and they survive.
I was exaggerating but the risks are still there

• +1
Reactions: krivilz and Saint Casanova
  • +1
  • Hmm...
I was exaggerating but the risks are still there
No point to use steroids for bone growth. You might not get any, and if you do, it might not be positive anyways.

IMO, steroids should only be used for body composition purposes.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and The Homelander
It only enlarges the muscles not the bones as well
Ive been wondering about the stuff with facial muscles it might sound dumb but how much can you grow them

• +1
No point to use steroids for bone growth. You might not get any, and if you do, it might not be positive anyways.

IMO, steroids should only be used for body composition purposes.
He mentioned he was 15 though so he might get SOME growth but yeah I don't recommend them either. The most I would recommend is testosterone for those who are deficient or for body composition

• +1
Ive been wondering about the stuff with facial muscles it might sound dumb but how much can you grow them
The masseters can be grown 0.5 inches in width if I remember correctly

He mentioned he was 15 though so he might get SOME growth but yeah I don't recommend them either. The most I would recommend is testosterone for those who are deficient or for body composition
This one took too many roids and looks like a pan head now.

Attachments

• C4DFBEB5-F802-4811-90A5-140D5FE5D1DC.jpeg
    C4DFBEB5-F802-4811-90A5-140D5FE5D1DC.jpeg
    830.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616, krivilz and The Homelander
bhai, it should be brother or some shit in india
I know what it means I was just asking something else. Nevermind that. Do you go to the gym yet?

I know what it means I was just asking something else. Nevermind that. Do you go to the gym yet?
Yeah ive been going for a while now i lost a alot of weight but i'm kinda stuck because i havent been consistent like i used to be

• +1
Yeah ive been going for a while now i lost a alot of weight but i'm kinda stuck because i havent been consistent like i used to be
Don’t make the mistake of losing weight while working out unless you are obese or overweight. It does more harm than good. Do a slight bulk 200-300 calories. Eat 1 gram of protein per pound of your body weight or close to it. Train to failure every set. Hit each muscle group twice a week. You can do it in an upper lower split twice a week or a full body split twice a week. Or even push pull legs twice a week. Get enough recovery. Rest 3 minutes in between each set. You only need two sets per exercise per day for muscle growth in the 6-12 rep range. Get enough sleep 9 hours at least

• +1
just accept it, its not as bad as u think

• +1
bhai, it should be brother or some shit in india
get tretinoin or retinol for creases and maybe volufiline for ur eyebag (tear trough) theres a threat in best of the best section talking abut it

• +1