How to stop being obsessed with looksmaxxing?

self discipline,
- reduce your time on this forum & social media

- fill your free time with hobbies like chess, books, learn new skills (cooking, guitar / piano / w/e)

and pro tip: in case you dont do it already, go hit the gym, get obssesed with sports and the gym, that way you keep looksmaxxing in less awarerness

dont expect it to happen overnight, slowly and surely you will be less and less obsessed with it.
good luck man

• +1
Reactions: shaugstir, Deleted member 10699 and Deleted member 4797
Anything thats an act is pure faggotry and thats why I hate PUAs so much, they do men a great deal of harm. They should just blackpill on female nature, that will do them much better than any cringe 'scripts' lmao.
Oh, I cringe so hard also.
To these pua students that try to act all super alpha and tough and what not. While it's obvious, they are inside build mentally, like kind, soft and empathic men. And they put on this whole false act. Because their pua dating coach told them to.

A guy, being for whatever reason. soft, kind, empathic. Which is not ideal. I have this also significant, I know it's not ideal, but in core I can't really change it (yet). It has to happen that change, from life exoperience.
But I notice I can do decently-ish, even though I have this handicap. But only after. I decided, this is how I am also largely and I will stand for it/myself. And I won't accept any usage, trickery, or dissing, etc.. from women; on these matters. Because women try, when they see in a man he has some levels of kindness, sharing, and empathy levels by default. They go easily into, trying: to get free stuff in exchange for nothing. But because I'm a softy, doesn't mean I don't know what I want to get out if it, and that I don't see shitty deals; and that I don't husttle to get my needs met.
So somehow, I still manage to negotiate decently well with women. But they nearly always go into offering massive shitty deals and behaviors, to me on some point. And I nearly always get angry alot about that, and ego kicks in, an I fight/battle with them hard. 9 out of 10 times it happens, and I correct them and demand they change that shit or I leave. It's asif women have no concept of: offering fair deals, give and take in balance, etc.. I always get angry with them on this aspect, and luckily when I'm angry/irritated I'm genuine hardball negotiator and 100% willing to walk away and dump them if they don't change.
Annoying shit, but part of life I guess.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Oh, I cringe so hard also.
To these pua students that try to act all super alpha and tough and what not. While it's obvious, they are inside build mentally, like kind, soft and empathic men. And they put on this whole false act. Because their pua dating coach told them to.

A guy, being still. for whatever reason. soft, kind, empathic. Which is not ideal. I have this also significant, I know it's not ideal, but in core I can't really change it (yet). It has to happen that change, from life exoperience.
But I notice I can do decently-ish, even though I have this handicap. But only after. I decided, this is how I am also largely and I will stand for it/myself. And I won't accept any trickery, or dissing, etc.. from women; on these matters. Because women try, when they see in a man he has some levels of kindness, sharing, and empathy levels by default. They go easily into, trying: to get free stuff in exchange for nothing. But because I'm a softy, doesn't mean I don't know what I want to get out if it, and that I don't see shitty deals; and that I don't husttle to get my needs met.
So somehow, I still manage to negotiate decently well with women. But they nearly always test me on it. And I nearly always get angry about that, an I have to fight/battle with them and 9 out of 10 times, correct them and demand they change that shit or leave. It's asif women have no concept of: offering fair deals, give and take in balance, etc.. I always get angry with them on this aspect, and luckily when I'm angry/irritated I'm genuine hardball negotiator and 100% willing to walk away and dump them if they don't change.
Annoying shit, but part of life I guess.

With women they only understand mog or be mogged, zero sum game mentality. Luckily they're easy af to mog if you stay cold.

What your talking about is the inner simp all men have, because of the relationship with our mothers (the best pimps have always been dudes who legit hate their mothers and want her dead).

Timestamped at 30:15 for you, even the best pimp in history had that inner simp in him. Its natural, because men are empathic creatures, we just have to self-control, to reserve it for other men only.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
self discipline,
- reduce your time on this forum & social media

- fill your free time with hobbies like chess, books, learn new skills (cooking, guitar / piano / w/e)

and pro tip: in case you dont do it already, go hit the gym, get obssesed with sports and the gym, that way you keep looksmaxxing in less awarerness

dont expect it to happen overnight, slowly and surely you will be less and less obsessed with it.
good luck man
It's hard, but I'll try to stay off of the forums. My looksmaxxing plan is related to gymcelling, so I'm cool with that.

• +1
Reactions: newperson
It's hard, but I'll try to stay off of the forums. My looksmaxxing plan is related to gymcelling, so I'm cool with that.
What scares me is that I might not be able to reach 5 PSL. Being above average is good for me (a 6.5 or a 7/10). At that point I will stop caring about looks, because I've never seen a 6 PSL guy irl. Being 5 PSL will be more than enough for me. Then, I'll begin to be happy.

With women they only understand mog or be mogged, zero sum game mentality. Luckily they're easy af to mog if you stay cold.

What your talking about is the inner simp all men have, because of the relationship with our mothers (the best pimps have always been dudes who legit hate their mothers and want her dead).

Timestamped at 30:15 for you, even the best pimp in history had that inner simp in him. Its natural, because men are empathic creatures, we just have to self-control, to reserve it for other men only.

what a story.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797