How to stop being pathetic and become motivated?

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
I’m a pathetic rat. How do I stop being pathetic and start being motivated? I have no motivation and no will. I’m just weak. Mentally, which makes me physically weak. My mind is just beaten down I don’t believe in myself anymore

I have no source of inspiration either

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 2486, balding17yomanletcel and 2 others
Take bipolar pills bro,i exactly feel same with u in many times

Champion at moment and loser after it

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Watch david goggins.

• +1
Reactions: kozhirastaman, Deleted member 5145 and Deleted member 5467
Just stop being a rat bro

Short term - take amphetamines
Long term I would like to know myself

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 6402
I’m a pathetic rat. How do I stop being pathetic and start being motivated? I have no motivation and no will. I’m just weak. Mentally, which makes me physically weak. My mind is just beaten down I don’t believe in myself anymore

do you have goals? if you want to achieve your goals, that is your motivation

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: inceletto, Good_Little_Goy and Blackout.xl
Take bipolar pills bro,i exactly feel same with u in many times

Champion at moment and loser after it
I’m on bipolar pills and it did nothing but increase my appetite

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and Good_Little_Goy
I have goals and want to achieve them but my mind has no will or energy

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Good_Little_Goy
Foid tier advice
@zoomzoom look at this retard

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Weed, sytyl and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Okay on the srs note (and for others reading this). You need to first do something. After that take little step or little victories to give hope to yourself. After that you make the gap between goals bigger and the goals itself harder. Everyone has atleast 1 goal that seems impossible but they want to achieve that. Most dont achieve it. Its about the journey. Ofcourse some days will suck and you would want to fucking go back to your old routing but dont. Stay strong and ascend.

Success gives motivation. And use the motivation for getting more success. It's a perpetual cycle.

Like, with 1 day into no fap I might get tempted to break it. But with a 14 day streak (success), I would be more motivated to keep going. Same principle applies to everything.

There's a whole psychology behind it, look it up

• +1
then you won't achieve your goals, does that not bother you?
It does but I have no energy. I’ve Accepted losing for so long to the point where I don’t feel bothered after losing and being behind. My brain has accepted it as my natural position in life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sytyl and balding17yomanletcel
Do beneficial shit that sucks each day, cold showers, runs, menial tasks etc.
CALLUS YOUR MIND

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and sytyl
i exactly feel liek you brother, we should motivate each other to become kings

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and Blackout.xl
Do beneficial shit that sucks each day, cold showers, runs, menial tasks etc.
CALLUS YOUR MIND

STAY. FUCKING. HARD.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5145

U need a starting point.

For example i use/d to be like this but now im wage slaving making some money and my motivation is through the roof. I barely even talk about my oneitis anymlre and im actually even planning on banging hotter sluts JFL.

So well, once you have smth good in ur life then u motivation maxx, maybe hit gym and lose weight, make money, get a landwhale gf, whatever thats actually ACCESIBLE and reasonably possible in ir current circumnstances, and then your brain will start to readapt and you will have more motivation.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and penis3
Watch david goggins.
motivational videos are such a fucking scam. it tricks people into thinking they're gaining something from the video, when in reality they're gaining nothing of value that can make their life better. it's basically just mental masturbation

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 9274

pm face so we can see why r u pathetic rat :)

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
motivational videos are such a fucking scam. it tricks people into thinking they're gaining something from the video, when in reality they're gaining nothing of value that can make their life better. it's basically just mental masturbation
True, but david goggins is real. Just watch him. He isnt saying that you should become like him or do shit similar to him, but just get your fatass of the chair and do something.

Damn nigga, inject T

But since you're on the run, make sure you get your vitamins and vegetables, after washing them pesticide free. Get some monounsaturated fat (almond, avocado). Less junk fast food

• +1
It does but I have no energy. I’ve Accepted losing for so long to the point where I don’t feel bothered after losing and being behind. My brain has accepted it as my natural position in life

Clearly you have not accepted it, otherwise you wouldn't be here, nor would you have made the post. Every minute that goes by is one you won't get back, and if you want something, right now is the best time to work on getting it.

• +1