How to stop being so selfish?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
I can't help it. I try to care but it's hard... For example when my aunt was hospitalized, I had a concert the same day. Everyone was crying and my dad had to stay with her (I relied on him for a ride) and I went to my dad and said "so do you know how I'm going to get to the concert tonight?" And he said "honesly that's the last thing on my mind"

But it wsd the first thing on my mind

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: galego123 and ropemax
Everyone was crying and my dad had to stay with her (I relied on him for a ride) and I went to my dad and said "so do you know how I'm going to get to the concert tonight?" And he said "honesly that's the last thing on my mind"
You should have explained to him: "I'm going with a girl and I already canceled at the last minute two of our dates, sooooo....yeah.....".

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Cidre enjoyer
Just keep telling yourself you're a good person like foids do!

You should have explained to him: "I'm going with a girl and I already canceled at the last minute two of our dates, sooooo....yeah.....".
No one seems to give a fuck about my issues. When I got kicked out of my girls house and was visibly broken, everyone was happy. No one offered me sympathy.

• So Sad
Reactions: Gonthar
No one cares about anyone else they just larp + they’re held back by their conscience

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore