How to stop being so sensitive?

huracaan

huracaan

Iron
I’m being so dead serious, I’m 18 and every girl I talk to has bodies and I get so jealous and my heart physically HURTS knowing they got to her before me and she loved them before she loved me.

I will get so sensitive over the smallest things and it’s fr starting to piss me off.

Idk if it’s just because I’m insecure but a girl told me she took 9 inches before me and my heart started hurting because HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO COMPETE???

drop suggestions this is going to drive me insane

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: YungTrappa, Darkeningstar, NZb6Air and 4 others
I’m being so dead serious, I’m 18 and every girl I talk to has bodies and I get so jealous and my heart physically HURTS knowing they got to her before me and she loved them before she loved me.

I will get so sensitive over the smallest things and it’s fr starting to piss me off.

Idk if it’s just because I’m insecure but a girl told me she took 9 inches before me and my heart started hurting because HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO COMPETE???

idk nigga do drugs

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, User28823, watah and 2 others

hop on meth

what a disgusting whore, she even bragged to you about it like a cuck. nigger its very normal to feel that way but instead of jelous u should be repulsed

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
bro its not ur fault its the worlds fault. u should be sensitive. sensitive is based unlike most people nowadays who live in dystopian mindset

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, Baldingman1998 and Alexios

Cut those people out of your life dont associate with whores

Also "9 inches" is most definitely improperly reported. Women are notorious for heavily overestimating dick size

She’s not your‘s, it’s just your turn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, watah, jué and 1 other person
bro its not ur fault its the worlds fault. u should be sensitive. sensitive is based unlike most people nowadays who live in dystopian mindset
Yeah but nowadays nobody is a virgin like I am and finding a girl who won’t cheat is just impossible.

Thing is you have to know if you want a Girl, people before and after you wanted her or want her, dont think about the other bodies she has, only if you want her as her gf, if you want her only for sex then dont think about it

what a disgusting whore, she even bragged to you about it like a cuck. nigger its very normal to feel that way but instead of jelous u should be repulsed
Is there a chance you don’t use the word “nigger” for once like a spastic zoomer

• JFL
Reactions: watah and RealNinja
Do you eat carbs?

• +1
Reactions: watah and Disrupted Gene
Is there a chance you don’t use the word “nigger” for once like a spastic zoomer
It’s weird how people on this site do that. Shows a complete lack of maturity. I’m not sensitive about usage of the N word but it’s pretty crass to casually throw around for no reason.

Yeah the 15 boyfriends she had before you mean nothing, you are her special soul mate, bro, she was so made for you:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Only guys who had bad relationship experiences/ no relationships (probably the latter) say these kinds of things.

Start detaching from what causes you to feel "insecure". Learn to improve other aspects of yourself besides worrying about your dick size or appearance. I'm doing this and have noticed that I am much more confiden; my confidence has made me popular among girls and they beg me to talk to them, not even kidding. Girls just like how I'm practically good at other stuff and has personality and hobbies besides lagging around in life concerned about my dick.

• JFL
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Only guys who had bad relationship experiences/ no relationships (probably the latter) say these kinds of things.
It has nothing to do with my dating life, try to understand that with your retard-brain. You are not a woman’s first partner and probably also not her last one either. Real life is not a disney movie

Also why does someone like this always try to act superior on an incel forum towards someone who had multiple relationships (while he himself never managed to even have one successful date)? Having less posts here doesn’t mean you are more successful in real life

• JFL
Reactions: watah
It has nothing to do with my dating life, try to understand that with your retard-brain. You are not a woman’s first partner and probably also not her last one either. Real life is not a disney movie

Also why does someone like this always try to act superior on an incel forum towards someone who had multiple relationships (while he himself never managed to even have one successful date)? Having less posts here doesn’t mean you are more successful in real life

View attachment 3196873
How long did it take you to search that? Mirin living rent free in your head.

And stop with the projection towards my dating life.

You’re not smarter, stop calling others retarded. I’m smarter than you.
I did an IQ test when i got diagnosed with aspergers at 11, I scored 131 at the state of education department.

• JFL
Reactions: piec and watah

View attachment 3196873

@moreroidsmoredates i thought u said u were leaving the forum anyways

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates

fuck a dude idk

How long did it take you to search that? Mirin living rent free in your head.

And stop with the projection towards my dating life.

You’re not smarter, stop calling others retarded. I’m smarter than you.
I did an IQ test when i got diagnosed with aspergers at 11, I scored 131 at the state of education department.
nigger you take this forum way too seriously

• Hmm...
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Start detaching from what causes you to feel "insecure". Learn to improve other aspects of yourself besides worrying about your dick size or appearance. I'm doing this and have noticed that I am much more confiden; my confidence has made me popular among girls and they beg me to talk to them, not even kidding. Girls just like how I'm practically good at other stuff and has personality and hobbies besides lagging around in life concerned about my dick.
Yeah but its not just that lol, i just feel inferior to every other guy around me. I have a sqeaky voice, im fat, im literally like 5'11 and im ginger so my options are extremely limited.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: watah and ShawarmaFilth
yeah im the same way bro theres literally no way to ignore it

also the black dude was most likely around 7.5-8 inches,

most 7 inch dildos can be anywhere around 5.5-6.5 inches, because the ballsack isnt insertable and the manufacturers usally count the ballsack on the packaging

whats ur cock size

what is ur looks level

Blame the 🧃 for hook-up culture + normalizing beastiality.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kroker, watah and Disrupted Gene
yeah im the same way bro theres literally no way to ignore it

also the black dude was most likely around 7.5-8 inches,

most 7 inch dildos can be anywhere around 5.5-6.5 inches, because the ballsack isnt insertable and the manufacturers usally count the ballsack on the packaging

whats ur cock size
im like 6 maybe bone pressed:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: watah and ShawarmaFilth
im like 6 maybe bone pressed:feelswah:
Standing, with natural hip posture, press the ruler into your fat pad, make sure the ruler is covering around 80% of ur penis

You dont bone press from the side or bottom, you do it from the top

Get back to me

Also whats ur girth