How to stop being so sensitive?

huracaan

huracaan

Iron
I’m being so dead serious, I’m 18 and every girl I talk to has bodies and I get so jealous and my heart physically HURTS knowing they got to her before me and she loved them before she loved me.

I will get so sensitive over the smallest things and it’s fr starting to piss me off.

Idk if it’s just because I’m insecure but a girl told me she took 9 inches before me and my heart started hurting because HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO COMPETE???

drop suggestions this is going to drive me insane

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: YungTrappa, Darkeningstar, NZb6Air and 4 others
Sensitive is not the word I would use, you are more overreactionary, but never mind. It's difficult, but try not to be competitive, to have low expectations, from what little you have written I can't say much.

Try occasionally to put some things aside, put them somewhere else.
If you are a person who seeks control, try to do it less.

I’m being so dead serious, I’m 18 and every girl I talk to has bodies and I get so jealous and my heart physically HURTS knowing they got to her before me and she loved them before she loved me.

I will get so sensitive over the smallest things and it’s fr starting to piss me off.

Idk if it’s just because I’m insecure but a girl told me she took 9 inches before me and my heart started hurting because HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO COMPETE???

drop suggestions this is going to drive me insane
up your test