How to stop blushing?

D

Deleted member 25381

Iron
This is a serious thread btw. My social anxiety is very bad. for example when on the tube (metro for most) when I get eye contact of the person sitting on the opposite side I blush. How can I fix this. Before I was 12-13 this never happened. But one sudden day at like age 13 (maybe due to onset of puberty) my math teacher picked on me and my face turned red and ever since its been happening and it wasnt that bad but recently ive been blushing when talking to family.

I use propranolol 40mg and it helps but sometimes I still turn red and everytime im about to blush i tell myself dont go red dont go red and then i go more red and its a fucking loop so i turn into a fucking tomato which is incredibly non NT and the biggest barrier to having a social life

I might try antidepressants for social anxiety. But wait half a year to be 18 since in the cuck UK where im from you have to be 18 to avoid therapy alongside antidepressants

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25715
inject T

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: goldpill, Hipcel and flippasav
This is a serious thread btw. My social anxiety is very bad. for example when on the tube (metro for most) when I get eye contact of the person sitting on the opposite side I blush. How can I fix this. Before I was 12-13 this never happened. But one sudden day at like age 13 (maybe due to onset of puberty) my math teacher picked on me and my face turned red and ever since its been happening and it wasnt that bad but recently ive been blushing when talking to family.

I use propranolol 40mg and it helps but sometimes I still turn red and everytime im about to blush i tell myself dont go red dont go red and then i go more red and its a fucking loop so i turn into a fucking tomato which is incredibly non NT and the biggest barrier to having a social life

I might try antidepressants for social anxiety. But wait half a year to be 18 since in the cuck UK where im from you have to be 18 to avoid therapy alongside antidepressants
Op when he makes eye contact with a stranger:
200w

• JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel, Esteban1997 and anoncell

how appaerent is it? whats ur skin color? maybe u could say ur feeling hot, or just who gives a fuck what some random npc on metro ull never see again thinks

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
You can’t stop your body from reacting to shame or fear, the only way not to express such reactions is is by not feeling it, so you have to work on your mental problem.

People who for example don’t blush are not better at hiding, they just feel no shame

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25381 and BongMog
how appaerent is it? whats ur skin color? maybe u could say ur feeling hot, or just who gives a fuck what some random npc on metro ull never see again thinks
I am pale which makes it even more apparent. its like fucking tomato red all over, not the "cute my cheeks are slightly red so cute, im just a lil bit shy" type. I cant even say im hot because im tomato

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
someone said inject T, i can see that working

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Hipcel and Deleted member 25381
You can’t stop your body from reacting to shame or fear, the only way not to express such reactions is is by not feeling it, so you have to work on your mental problem.

People who for example don’t blush are not better at hiding, they just feel no shame
Ok this is helpful.
So Im gonna have to fix the root cause which is my mental health problem which is social anxiety. Ive tried everything but everything is cope so the only thing that can save me is

antidepressants.

I will have to testosteronemaxx and antidepressantmaxx

Booze.

Lowers inhib and increases BP both of which will reduce chances of blushing.

Higher blood pressure, you'll already be more red. Low inhib, you won't react soy-ly so less chance of blood rushing in your brain.

Last edited:
If propranolol at 40 mgs doesn't work then idk. It's specifically prescribed for that and to stop the manifestations of anxiety like increased heartbeat, blushing, heavy breathing, trembling during presentations etc. Benzos are maybe your last resort then.

I take them frequently as well, and in very high doses too now cause I've built a tolerance, but I'm not addicted. Helped me improve my social and professional relationships. Do wahtever it takes to get the edge in this world. And remember ure not the only one doing it, so dont feel like a "cheater", because there's plenty of people are on ritalin, benzos, nicotine, w/e nootropic u can think of

If propranolol at 40 mgs doesn't work then idk. It's specifically prescribed for that and to stop the manifestations of anxiety like increased heartbeat, blushing, heavy breathing, trembling during presentations etc. Benzos are maybe your last resort then.

I take them frequently as well, and in very high doses too now cause I've built a tolerance, but I'm not addicted. Helped me improve my social and professional relationships. Do wahtever it takes to get the edge in this world. And remember ure not the only one doing it, so dont feel like a "cheater", because there's plenty of people are on ritalin, benzos, nicotine, w/e nootropic u can think of
actually thinking about it when I took 2 40mg propranolol at the same time (so 80mg), I was pretty blush resistant almost immune I should experiment more. only risk is it damaging my health / heart as it seems a pretty high dose but whatever if I live less 5 years but live a blush free life in other words embarassment free life Il be more than happy to take it.

Ngl i resonate with you abt the part of being a "cheater". I felt like that after starting taking it.

@peluda here is what you need to stop being a low-T faggot who blushes whenever he sees a woman

1: STEROIDS

Steroids is like anti incel juice, not only what is does to your physique but more importantly how it effects you mentally, my first cycle which lasted 16 weeks I got laid 2-3 times more than I had my entire life. Steroids changed my life
Just stick with test and maybe an oral don’t fuck with the hard stuff like tren or even deca

2: NICOTINE
Im fucking addicted to nicotine and its been the best decision of my life

No longer do i give a shit about anything and I get diarrhea 3 times a day

I've literally become cold to everything and everyone and its literally the best drug for being NT

Give a shit about a girl? Take this cuban cigar

Wanna look like a mafia boss? Take this cuban cigar

Feeling down and don't know what to do? Light a cigar

Wanna social maxx? You know the answer

I fucking leech of the vapes my classmates bring to class and they can do nothing about it

Now that my idol is andrew tate I've started some shitty web design business on upwork and I lied how theres 20 people working for me, bought followers and likes on insta and the orders are going crazy (i know nothing about making a website)

Thank you lord tate for saving my life. Praise nicotine and caffeine

bonus: get dutasteride to have top hair and mog other men

Dutasteride is the last line of defense, the 300 against the overwhelming horde of DHT. Hair transplants are cope, they look awful and everyone can tell so don't bother. It really is do or die when you get to the 'Dut point'.

On a side note, do humanity a favor baldcels: 1) NEVER breed, the curse stops with you, don't be so selfish as to spread your disgusting genes on to someone else, have some courtesy.
Maille-Doyle-and-Ash-Stymest.png

I don't know what You mean by blushing but from My experience whenever I see a girls ass I instantly get a boner and can't control it jfl

actually thinking about it when I took 2 40mg propranolol at the same time (so 80mg), I was pretty blush resistant almost immune I should experiment more. only risk is it damaging my health / heart as it seems a pretty high dose but whatever if I live less 5 years but live a blush free life in other words embarassment free life Il be more than happy to take it.

Ngl i resonate with you abt the part of being a "cheater". I felt like that after starting taking it.
Never tried 80 mgs, 40 mgs always did the job for me during presentations in front of professors and crowds of 100s. You could ask your doctor for extended-release tablets too from 80-120 mgs, that last more over the day.

But I quit propranolol cuz it made me go out of breath and I like doing calisthenics stuff. Rn just smoking for the nic stimulation and benzos for low-inhibmaxxing now, and I don't ever have any worry in the world anymore with social anxiety. Interacting with (random) people/colleagues/friends feels just really normal now. U wont get that same feeling on propranolol, although it could somewhat create a positive "placebo" feedback loop in which it makes u more low inhib as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25381
But it's kind of funny you mention this because even celebrities cope so hard with SA. It's only natural, it's an evolutionary reaction thats prompted when ppl from another tribe were trying to invade your tibe/space, so obviously you get anxious and riled up. I just remembered recently watching a video of Michael Bay anxiety attack lol

Bruh 💀

Just practice it

I always maintain extended eye contact with those in similar looks level to establish dominance among our tier

Whenever there's someone taller than me however I never look then in the eyes because it feels like I'm giving them an eye contact blowjob and I get too hard!

I'm not actually gay but I'm serious about that part it makes me uncomfortable 💀

Never tried 80 mgs, 40 mgs always did the job for me during presentations in front of professors and crowds of 100s. You could ask your doctor for extended-release tablets too from 80-120 mgs, that last more over the day.

But I quit propranolol cuz it made me go out of breath and I like doing calisthenics stuff. Rn just smoking for the nic stimulation and benzos for low-inhibmaxxing now, and I don't ever have any worry in the world anymore with social anxiety. Interacting with (random) people/colleagues/friends feels just really normal now. U wont get that same feeling on propranolol, although it could somewhat create a positive "placebo" feedback loop in which it makes u more low inhib as well.
Thank you bro I will use 80mg extended release to cope for now. Maybe after I treat the root cause AKA the social anxiety I will use 40mg and eventually hopefully I can not use it at all bc I like the possibility of playing sports without being limited too.
Idk abt benzos since they make u lose memories which is a big no for me

Last edited: