How to stop drinking alcohol

2God

2God

1% topper
I litteraly can't stop drinking alcohol for a week. It's my biggest looksmin I drink at least 3 liters of beer per week + other drinks, either at parties or alone at home. It fucks up my face, it fucks up my money, it fucks up my body I'm so fat bc of this shit and I buy shit food bc of my booze budget. I started sport betting just to cover my consumption that thing is devil, I can't even get drunk anymore just drinking beer it's so fucking useless. How do I stop on god it would glow me up so bad

Buy naltrexone online. Take 50mg before drinking (Sinclair method).

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and 2God
Anti Addiction centrum

Change it to Coca cola zero. Not only you save a lot of money. You will also get lean and your health will be much better.

NaNo2 can help reducing the desire to drink

So here is the best method to get over psychological addiction:

Continue drinking but don't do shit like slow spreaded out drinking 4 beers throughout a day. Let's say you drink 4 beers a day every day. Drink them (or the equivalent amount of alcohol) within 0.5 h and that's it for a day, next day also drink 4 beers but 3 h later in a day so 27 h total break from alcohol, next break make it 30 h, and so on... Before you know it you'll be drinking once a week only.