How to stop eating (especially carbs) to LOWBF MAX?

mybrainabusesme

mybrainabusesme

Banned
I have a plan on how much I will eat each day but then I will always grab some carbs (pasta etc) or sweets(chocolate) and it ruins my weight losing.

I have about 10% BF or 15% BF and had times where I had about 8% BF but i had more active lifestyle back then, and no idea maybe my metabolism got shittier.

so i never was fat or even medium basically but now I see a lot of fat on belly (for some it would benothing, but I see it) that i cant get rid off because im hungry.

How to stop feeling hungry?

i want to reach insanely LOW BF

Power through it for a little while and eventually you'll get used to it, you don't NEED to eat every time you're hungry, it'll go away after a while usually

Eat lot of water and track your macros,also you don't need stop eating carbs if you want to get low bf. You shouldn't feel hungry if you are using reasonable deficit.

• +1
Reactions: CopeMaxxer
You were never 8% or 10% if you weren't tracking what you were eating. People drastically underestimate their bodyfat percentage. 8% or 10% isn't something that just happens, it requires work.

Eating carbs doesn't matter. What's important is getting 0.8g protein per 1lb of bodyweight. After that, you can eat what you want so long as you're in a calorie deficit. You'll still lose fat.

Regarding hunger, you've got 2 options buddyboyo.

1) Man up.
2) Stay fat.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto, CopeMaxxer and Veganist
You were never 8% or 10% if you weren't tracking what you were eating. People drastically underestimate their bodyfat percentage. 8% or 10% isn't something that just happens, it requires work.

Eating carbs doesn't matter. What's important is getting 0.8g protein per 1lb of bodyweight. After that, you can eat what you want so long as you're in a calorie deficit. You'll still lose fat.

Regarding hunger, you've got 2 options buddyboyo.

1) Man up.
2) Stay fat.

im not fat
they told me I am 8% on TRP subreddit on one pictures of mine (i didnt even flex muscles)
yeah i know i need to eat protein, and apart from that either fat or carbs when im hungry for energy

im not fat
they told me I am 8% on TRP subreddit on one pictures of mine (i didnt even flex muscles)
yeah i know i need to eat protein, and apart from that either fat or carbs when im hungry for energy
Pm me pics,

im not fat

They were wrong. At a true 8% you'd feel hungry most of the time and you'd be shredded as fuck (even if you never lifted). Most TRP'ers are liftcope morons who think they're 200lbs at 10% bodyfat when they're actually more like 16% (or even bigger), so no surprise they'd underestimate someone else.

I don't doubt you're not fat, but 8% (or 10%) is incredibly lean - the average normie walking around the street is 20-25%, and more like 30% if we're talking about older (30+) normies. 8% is not something that just happens.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
JUSTLOL @8%, i like his incels throuw around the words 8 9 10 bf like it's something you can achieve easily
They were wrong. At a true 8% you'd feel hungry most of the time and you'd be shredded as fuck (even if you never lifted). Most TRP'ers are liftcope morons who think they're 200lbs at 10% bodyfat when they're actually more like 16% (or even bigger), so no surprise they'd underestimate someone else.

I don't doubt you're not fat, but 8% (or 10%) is incredibly lean - the average normie walking around the street is 20-25%, and more like 30% if we're talking about older (30+) normies. 8% is not something that just happens.
most skinnyfat guys think they're 12% lean because theyre not fat and can see a glimpse of the upper 4 abs under yellow lighting infront of the mirror lol, 8-12% is VERY leab

most skinnyfat guys think they're 12% lean because theyre not fat and can see a glimpse of the upper 4 abs under yellow lighting infront of the mirror lol, 8-12% is VERY leab

Yep.

OP, I used to be a guy who assumed he was lean, because I was a low weight.

Went to get it actually tested one day via a bodpod machine (an air displacement pod, they're accurate to within a couple of percent either way). Came back 23% bf. To put that result into perspective, my BMI was 20, which is within the lower end of the 'normal' range. I'm 13% bf now (again, actually tested, not guessed by miscers or whatever).

You were not and never have been 8% (or 10%) unless you've either gone on a long diet with appropriate macros to a very low weight, have played sport at a high level, or gymcelled (and not the retarded perma bulk gymcelling either).

Honestly, if you've never watched what you were eating or done much physical activity, 15% is about the lowest you could hope to be, and even that would be rare.

• +1
Yep.

OP, I used to be a guy who assumed he was lean, because I was a low weight.

Went to get it actually tested one day via a bodpod machine (an air displacement pod, they're accurate to within a couple of percent either way). Came back 23% bf. To put that result into perspective, my BMI was 20, which is within the lower end of the 'normal' range. I'm 13% bf now (again, actually tested, not guessed by miscers or whatever).

You were not and never have been 8% (or 10%) unless you've either gone on a long diet with appropriate macros to a very low weight, have played sport at a high level, or gymcelled (and not the retarded perma bulk gymcelling either).

Honestly, if you've never watched what you were eating or done much physical activity, 15% is about the lowest you could hope to be, and even that would be rare.
the lowest I got to was 12% and i was shredded AF but i trained 3 days a week and played a football game once a week + bodyweight gymcelling and a diet with lots of protein and not much carbs and it still took me like 3 months to get there,

the lowest I got to was 12% and i was shredded AF but i trained 3 days a week and played a football game once a week + bodyweight gymcelling and a diet with lots of protein and not much carbs and it still took me like 3 months to get there,

Starving yourself half to death can work too (that's what I'm doing) providing you keep protein high and don't go crazy with the deficit.

But JFL at the OP thinking 8% or 10% is something that just happens normally without working for it.

Starving yourself half to death can work too (that's what I'm doing) providing you keep protein high and don't go crazy with the deficit.

But JFL at the OP thinking 8% or 10% is something that just happens normally without working for it.
nah that's unhealthy af tbh, i eat on a slight calorie deficit to stay catabolic and then do alot of sports with some bodyweight gymcelling (actual sports not lifting iron like a bum)

nah that's unhealthy af tbh, i eat on a slight calorie deficit to stay catabolic and then do alot of sports with some bodyweight gymcelling (actual sports not lifting iron like a bum)

It's unhealthy perhaps, but does work to lower bodyfat. Got 1.5kg more to go then I'll post results.

@future chadlite @itsOVER jfl at you and your coping. i didnt even read. the jealousy here is REAL

(dont bother to reply because i wont read it)

@future chadlite @itsOVER jfl at you and your coping. i didnt even read. the jealousy here is REAL

(dont bother to reply because i wont read it)

We both know you're reading every word buddyboyo.

The fact is you were not 8% or anything close to it, irrespective of what TRP have told you.

I've quite frankly no reason to be jealous at all - if you actually were 8% that's pretty bad, as it means you have no realistic further improvement you can do (as 8% is about the limit of what is sustainable natty, and even that would be difficult). I'm telling you that you weren't 8%, primarily because it means there's still scope for improvement.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281

The fact is you were not 8% or anything close to it, irrespective of what TRP have told you.

I've quite frankly no reason to be jealous at all - if you actually were 8% that's pretty bad, as it means you have no realistic further improvement you can do (as 8% is about the limit of what is sustainable natty, and even that would be difficult). I'm telling you that you weren't 8%, primarily because it means there's still scope for improvement.
I will put u on ignore list after my training. Just wait

I will put u on ignore list after my training. Just wait

K dude, whatever. Have fun being 18% bodyfat and convincing yourself it's 8%. The only one you're hurting is yourself.

8% is fucking shredded, 7% is what men physique competitors at Mr Olympia come in at.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
To put that result into perspective, my BMI was 20, which is within the lower end of the 'normal' range. I'm 13% bf now (again, actually tested, not guessed by miscers or whatever).

I remember when you write that on bad site.

People call you fat so you said to prove, but I know you weren't.

Good job I hope to make same progress for Asian women, at lowest was 16.9% I 20% now hope to get to 15% before Japan.

You can look my thread and give advice if you want.

https://looksmax.org/threads/my-goal-is-to-go-from-20-bodyfat-to-sub-15-bodyfat-in-a-month.4192/

I put my macro in there.

Eat peanuts. They bloat you up and make eating a disgusting thought

Eat lots of broccoli and stuff like that which will fill you up but add an insignificant amount of calories.

• +1
broccoli fills you up srs,

broccoli+coke Zero

• +1
Eat peanuts. They bloat you up and make eating a disgusting thought

CringeDisgust

Too high calorie and fat.

I could eat whole bottle, get sick, and next day want do same thing. Can't touch.

broccoli fills you up srs,

broccoli+coke Zero

Broccoli good idea, as all vegetables.

But Coke Zero for cucks and retarded women.

Drink only mizu (water).

try vyvanse

Lisdexamfetamine can be prescribed for the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults and children six and older, as well as for moderate to severe binge eating disorder in adults.

Eat a lot of protein, protein keeps you full for a longer period of time. Also try to eat foods which are rich in fiber.

Eat lot of water and track your macros,also you don't need stop eating carbs if you want to get low bf. You shouldn't feel hungry if you are using reasonable deficit.
"Eat lot of water"

I have a plan on how much I will eat each day but then I will always grab some carbs (pasta etc) or sweets(chocolate) and it ruins my weight losing.

I have about 10% BF or 15% BF and had times where I had about 8% BF but i had more active lifestyle back then, and no idea maybe my metabolism got shittier.

so i never was fat or even medium basically but now I see a lot of fat on belly (for some it would benothing, but I see it) that i cant get rid off because im hungry.

How to stop feeling hungry?

i want to reach insanely LOW BF
Drink a lot of water (gallon/day), and intermittent fasting. Get all your calories within 8 hrs then don't eat after that

You don't ever stop the hunger.
You just realize that you are in control, not your instinctual cravings.
Make a plan, stick to it. Decide what, and how much to eat before you eat. Don't make surplus.
Use a scale to meassure how much you eat. You don't want too little or you'll lose your beautiful muscles.

Low carb is easy, just no bread, rice, pasta or the likes.
Keto is more difficult as you have to cut fruits and most veggies but still get your vitamins.

• +1
just stop eating like wtf retard ahahahaha