How to stop getting attached so easily?

educationpill

educationpill

Iron
Joined
Nov 11, 2025
Posts
122
Reputation
95
Title is a BIT misleading. I don't get attached to every single girl that smiles at me or something :lul: but I feel like if I talk to a girl for a few days and it's not awkward or anything then I get attached. It's so weird and annoying and I don't know what to do because I start creating fantasies in my head and it actually consumes me. It doesn't happen very often but it's happening to me right now and I don't know what to do especially because I don't think the other person sees me the same lol.

help
 
Title is a BIT misleading. I don't get attached to every single girl that smiles at me or something :lul: but I feel like if I talk to a girl for a few days and it's not awkward or anything then I get attached. It's so weird and annoying and I don't know what to do because I start creating fantasies in my head and it actually consumes me. It doesn't happen very often but it's happening to me right now and I don't know what to do especially because I don't think the other person sees me the same lol.

help
you dont
 
  • +1
Reactions: polarpop
talk to more women

people who get attached to stuff easily get attached because they get no attention.
 
  • +1
Reactions: PharmaCuck, foreverstuckinLTN and nunya
talk to more women

people who get attached to stuff easily get attached because they get no attention.
i talk to girls everyday but I don't feel connected to them like I do with certain other girls
 
  • JFL
Reactions: polarpop
fucking retard. why would i lie when im trying to get advice
lmao you get emotional right away because you know im right.

if you talked to multiple women everyday then you wouldnt be attached to 1 single one, its a fact.

take a breather.
 
  • +1
Reactions: PharmaCuck
Title is a BIT misleading. I don't get attached to every single girl that smiles at me or something :lul: but I feel like if I talk to a girl for a few days and it's not awkward or anything then I get attached. It's so weird and annoying and I don't know what to do because I start creating fantasies in my head and it actually consumes me. It doesn't happen very often but it's happening to me right now and I don't know what to do especially because I don't think the other person sees me the same lol.

help
Bhai, you don’t get attached to the person—you get attached to the feeling of getting attention and love.
 

Similar threads

M
Replies
0
Views
11
macbookpro_2015
M
Nicklz
Replies
30
Views
116
Buddyboyo2
Buddyboyo2
BatemanNigga
Replies
1
Views
19
why.me
why.me
cold_nano
Replies
0
Views
84
cold_nano
cold_nano
supergoat972
Replies
43
Views
197
supergoat972
supergoat972

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top