How to stop giving off nerdy vibes

gsizzle

gsizzle

Diamond
Joined
Oct 3, 2022
Posts
1,271
Reputation
2,295
At parties in the last few months girls have specifically mentioned that I’m “nerdy” how tf do I stop giving off nerdy vibes? I’m norwooding so I’m stuck with a shit haircut to cover my hairline, I'm a manlet, and I’m also on the spectrum but at these parties I am hammered, so I act low inhib and NT. Those are the only things I can’t change.
 
Last edited:
just be more confident
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Look good
 
  • +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩
Maybe you just talk too much, also bulk up
 
Posture, resting face, mindset and body language, how you look (regardless of psl) and the way you speak can affect how nerdy/intimidating/chill you are perceived to be.
 
Last edited:
Send pics
I don’t think you’d do anything but I don’t wanna share my face on here, for more reference though I’ve been rated a 5.5-5.75 on TRM
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 25713
At parties in the last few months girls have specifically mentioned that I’m “nerdy” how tf do I stop giving off nerdy vibes? I’m norwooding so I’m stuck with a shit haircut to cover my hairline, I'm a manlet, and I’m also on the spectrum but at these parties I am hammered, so I act low inhib and NT. Those are the only things I can’t change.
Shave your head, get big muscles, tatoos, start practicing some manly hobbies and activities.
 
Tats and The Weeknd, girls love these
 

Similar threads

lookingforadvicecel
Replies
2
Views
13
thaqalayn
thaqalayn
Nicklz
Replies
30
Views
118
Buddyboyo2
Buddyboyo2
educationpill
Replies
10
Views
36
PharmaCuck
PharmaCuck
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
12
Views
52
ANON
ANON
deris
Replies
0
Views
13
deris
deris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top