MLGS0LD1ERB0Y
I carry my burden
- Joined
- Oct 26, 2025
- Posts
- 4,114
- Reputation
- 4,427
As of recent my ass has been looking pasty as fuck.
Like I haven’t been this pale in a long ass time.
I genuinely look sick.
How can I add colour to my face? How can I go as far as to even tan?
I tried mt-2 last summer, didn’t do a full cycle but saw a noticeable improvement.
Although, I’m kinda fearmongering it rn since I’m scared of the sides (the fact it ain’t approved, unknown sides etc).
Any advice would help immensely.
Thanks guys.
Like I haven’t been this pale in a long ass time.
I genuinely look sick.
How can I add colour to my face? How can I go as far as to even tan?
I tried mt-2 last summer, didn’t do a full cycle but saw a noticeable improvement.
Although, I’m kinda fearmongering it rn since I’m scared of the sides (the fact it ain’t approved, unknown sides etc).
Any advice would help immensely.
Thanks guys.