HOW TO STOP LOOKSMAX FROM GOING MAINSTREAM (EVERYONE GTFIH)

Most of the people here haven’t actually done a single drop of looksmaxxing
Jfl if you think regular people will do any better.

Most you’ll get is some fat normie deciding to lose weight cause he reads a jaw is law thread, and that’s IF he doesn’t fail which he probably will

• +1
Reactions: nevermind2
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raminzer, Vain786 and twilight
“Ascension is mine!” - @Vain786
8B20E607 6696 4776 8535 9E7476D52447

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: saiya_online, BoredPrince, garoupilled_ and 3 others
Most of the people here haven’t actually done a single drop of looksmaxxing
Jfl if you think regular people will do any better.

Most you’ll get is some fat normie deciding to lose weight cause he reads a jaw is law thread, and that’s IF he doesn’t fail which he probably will
you underrate normies imo, the reason a lot of people here have done fuck all is because they are mentally fucked (due to lack of a social life) or are extremely unattractive and have just given up. when normies come here with a good base and are very nt they will looksmax harder than most of us and most ppl here will be left in the dust

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, STEVE GAMING, It'snotover and 5 others
you underrate normies imo, the reason a lot of people here have done fuck all is because they are mentally fucked (due to lack of a social life) or are extremely unattractive and have just given up. when normies come here with a good base and are very nt they will looksmax harder than most of us and most ppl here will be left in the dust
You’re overestimating because you’re weirdly scared of it
Regular people are notoriously lazy as fuck and if they’re not narcies they’re not going to even take it seriously in the first place

People at their core want to believe that looks only matter a little bit, but looks matter more than anything.

You’re overestimating because you’re weirdly scared of it
Regular people are notoriously lazy as fuck and if they’re not narcies they’re not going to even take it seriously in the first place

People at their core want to believe that looks only matter a little bit, but looks matter more than anything.
keep in mind i’m referring to zoomers btw. i’m 15 and i can tell you for a fact that everyone is blackpilled at my age even if they don’t really know it, at the very least they all desperately wish they could be one of those guys on tiktok with hundreds of girls in their comments. once they find out that it’s possible for them to get to that looks level they will jump on it immediately

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, STEVE GAMING, Deleted member 24940 and 2 others
why isnt this BOTB yet

• Love it
Reactions: looksmidder
Blackpill Shit isn’t esoteric my nigha.
I remember seeing a nat geo doc called Taboo cover a Russian lady getting LL.
This was in 2012

Blackpill Shit isn’t esoteric my nigha.
I remember seeing a nat geo doc called Taboo cover a Russian lady getting LL.
This was in 2012
it's also not mainstream yet and we need to keep it that way

Good thread but unfortunately the admins here care only about money so they'll never private the forum nor will they at least make botb private.
I think your other points about reporting etc are valid and should be done by all members here.
Here's an idea - message all the big guide creators like enchanted elixir etc to add those tags to filter greycels but definitely lurkers. This will have to be a community effort because admins won't do shit. I mean i look at older threads from a few years ago with a lot of knowledge and none of them post because why should anyone with any knowledge post when people only want to take take take without themselves contributing or posting.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27544 and looksmidder
Good thread but unfortunately the admins here care only about money so they'll never private the forum nor will they at least make botb private.
I think your other points about reporting etc are valid and should be done by all members here.
Here's an idea - message all the big guide creators like enchanted elixir etc to add those tags to filter greycels but definitely lurkers. This will have to be a community effort because admins won't do shit.
yeah if @enchanted_elixir can allow people with threads in both to edit them and add the anti lurker thing that would be great tbh

yeah if @enchanted_elixir can allow people with threads in both to edit them and add the anti lurker thing that would be great tbh
If not just start bumping the shit threads so only they're shown on the front page of botb while the good stuff stays hidden on page 20 for us to search and find. It will put lurkers off when they see garbage.

• JFL
If not just start bumping the shit threads so only they're shown on the front page of botb while the good stuff stays hidden on page 20 for us to search and find. It will put lurkers off when they see garbage.
high iq tbh

holy shit i didn't realise this had 3 pages this is my most popular thread by far

I just reported like 30 tiktoks
Over for tiktokmaxxers

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, arabcelxxx, EdouardManlet and 1 other person
This needs to be in BOTB

• Love it
Also... Bump

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and looksmidder
POST tiktok videos here on the forum in a dedicated thread so we can all easily report.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and looksmidder
if @curlyheadjames can take his song off tiktok that would be fucking huge as well

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
looksamaxing will never be mainstream

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and looksmidder
imo we should try to give the blackpill and this site a really bad rep so that everyone keeps their distance
yeah that's one of the main things imo normies will only do it if they think it's cool, if we make blackpillers and normies who act blackpilled feel as hated as possible we should be able to keep them away

also that's what i meant in point 3, we need to make the site as hostile as possible to push people away

You should understand that you can't stop looksmaxxing from gaining popularity, even if this forum was shutdown. Niggas won't stay bluepilled forever. We live in a giga lookist world and more and more people are catching on and realizing looks are the most important thing.

• +1
You should understand that you can't stop looksmaxxing from gaining popularity, even if this forum was shutdown. Niggas won't stay bluepilled forever. We live in a giga lookist world and more and more people are catching on and realizing looks are the most important thing.
honestly some people are predetermined to be blackpilled but the vast majority of people won't looksmax or anything unless it becomes popular, which we can stop if we do it now

dude u act as if normies will actually use the info hahaha

jfl no they won't you honestly think every zoomer is james saphire just smh
out of the 6 people in my friend group i know for a fact at least 3 are "looksmaxxing" (chewing mewing and dieting pretty religiously) and at least 1 or 2 others prob are as well and haven't told me since i'm not as close to them

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
out of the 6 people in my friend group i know for a fact at least 3 are "looksmaxxing" (chewing mewing and dieting pretty religiously) and at least 1 or 2 others prob are as well and haven't told me since i'm not as close to them
mewing is cope also "dieting" isn't blackpill exclusive lol

mewing is cope also "dieting" isn't blackpill exclusive lol
keep in mind me and my friends are 14-15, this would've never happened if not for tiktok blackpilling people. plus i literally know for a fact at least 2 of the 3 who are looksmaxxing get all their info from ppl like *************

• +1
keep in mind me and my friends are 14-15, this would've never happened if not for tiktok blackpilling people. plus i literally know for a fact at least 2 of the 3 who are looksmaxxing get all their info from ppl like *************
he promotes bluepill cope and at the most softmaxes jfl

for fucks sake i got a fucking heart attack from this i thought it got moved to botb 😭😭
Screenshot 2023 05 04 at 183551

it got moved to offtopic jfl how is this offtopic when looksmax going mainstream will literally descend everyone's looks by raising the standards

• +1
he promotes bluepill cope and at the most softmaxes jfl
nope his recent ones have talked about the buccinator muscle, chewing and water retention all of which weren't really mainstream now and have taken away a lot of our advantages

• +1
nope his recent ones have talked about the buccinator muscle, chewing and water retention all of which weren't really mainstream now and have taken away a lot of our advantages
chewing and water retention is blackpill now? dude what

for fucks sake i got a fucking heart attack from this i thought it got moved to botb 😭😭
View attachment 2183304
it got moved to offtopic jfl how is this offtopic when looksmax going mainstream will literally descend everyone's looks by raising the standards
@enchanted_elixir did you move this to offtopic btw? i know it's not really looksmax advice but tbh when there are threads like this in looksmaxxing i think it's fair mine should be there too
Screenshot 2023 05 04 at 184422

especially since imo stopping normies from looksmaxxing does technically have an effect on your own looks as if the standards get higher everyone here will get less attractive but idk

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
its just delusions you moron

Gym is mainstream yet every guy is skinnyfat

its just delusions you moron

Gym is mainstream yet every guy is skinnyfat
that's because going to the gym is difficult for normies, things like chewing and reducing salt intake are going to take away our edge and normies will 100% do it because of how easy it is