how to stop yourself from falling in love

DNRDniggerking

DNRDniggerking

master of the human experience.
this isnt some cringe 15 year old acting all in pain with juice wrld playlists and retard mentality due to his middleschool gf kissing his neighbour. I genuinely wanna avoid falling in love for multiple reasons:

1- insanely low chance the foid actually ends up liking me back
2- stress and I actually have to give a shit what a hoe thinks of me
3- she's left wing
4- brootal amount of jelousy and will probably make her life a living hell if I care enough

fuck that

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
bump

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
Just spend more time on this forum

You'll stop caring what women think of u and instead start caring about Indian politics and pheno debates

• +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking
Just spend more time on this forum

You'll stop caring what women think of u and instead start caring about Indian politics and pheno debates
I think we meed more "ltn gets cucked by tyrone" stories to deter from trying something with women. dalit arguments are not doing it anymore

fall in love with your right hand

rotate your sphenoid by 5 degrees, it'll pressure your hippopotamus which is the love center of the brain which will hinder ur love ability

look for another foid

rotate your sphenoid by 5 degrees, it'll pressure your hippopotamus which is the love center of the brain which will hinder ur love ability
J F L. my sphenoid is already rotated, exactly why I am on this shithole forum anyways and why I am trynna kill any hope of love I have

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
I am not even remotely desired by any foid on this globe
Yeah thats beside the point, the point is that if your feelings get too strong you dip and find a new foid to be interested in

why would you to stop yourself from something as beautiful as falling in love?

I am super tired of it broo
Well romantic love is just based on wanting to fuck each other it's pretty monkey brained and sex isn't even that good it's pretty fucking stupid anyone who cums during sex is a neanderthal I am better than this I will ascend and rule the galaxy and create obedient sex robots for sad incels like you and become the first trillionare dont worry ill save you

• +1
Reactions: VHD
this isnt some cringe 15 year old acting all in pain with juice wrld playlists and retard mentality due to his middleschool gf kissing his neighbour. I genuinely wanna avoid falling in love for multiple reasons:

1- insanely low chance the foid actually ends up liking me back
2- stress and I actually have to give a shit what a hoe thinks of me
3- she's left wing
4- brootal amount of jelousy and will probably make her life a living hell if I care enough

fuck that
VIANNA 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

u wont feel anything ever again if u ropemaxx :forcedsmile:

Well romantic love is just based on wanting to fuck each other it's pretty monkey brained and sex isn't even that good it's pretty fucking stupid anyone who cums during sex is a neanderthal I am better than this I will ascend and rule the galaxy and create obedient sex robots for sad incels like you and become the first trillionare dont worry ill save you
holy schizo grey