How to style thick straight hair??

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
I've been stressing for 2 years now, and still havent find out on how to style them, it's incredible on by how far it Is the worst hair type, it's unmanageable no matter the haircut you get.

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
I would be One of the best looking guy among my friends while im probably seen as One of the worst cause i have the worst hair

make it not straight duh

yeah and how, Sea salt spray and all those thing don't work cause the front still looks flat and heavy
get a perm

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai and Acridax
Get a perm maybe

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IndraBC and coisbhai
low taper fade

get a perm
Get a perm maybe
i already have got One in the Summer, now it's gone but i didnt like It cause It was curly,i Just want straight/a bit wavy hair
now i don't even have the lenght for it. Also i already have a very high hairline and perm damages your hair i don't want It to recede

i already have got One in the Summer, now it's gone but i didnt like It cause It was curly,i Just want straight/a bit wavy hair
now i don't even have the lenght for it. Also i already have a very high hairline and perm damages your hair i don't want It to recede
then ask for a wavy perm not curly jfl

• +1
i asked for that but It was wavy/curly and It was the largest rods there was
Then there’s no winning mate

Andrewtatemax

Laugh Smile GIF

• So Sad
Reactions: goo25
i asked for that but It was wavy/curly and It was the largest rods there was
then just do some styling or get a korean perm, idk what are the options, at first when i got a perm it was too curly too like 3a but now it losened after 2 months to 2c 2b

• +1
then just do some styling or get a korean perm, idk what are the options, at first when i got a perm it was too curly too like 3a but now it losened after 2 months to 2c 2b
whats a korean Perm?
i use styling products, i use Sea salt spray, Blow dry with diffuser and then matte clay but my front still looks flat i really don't think there Is a way to do it but i Hope im wrong

whats a korean Perm?
i use styling products, i use Sea salt spray, Blow dry with diffuser and then matte clay but my front still looks flat i really don't think there Is a way to do it but i Hope im wrong
Korean perm is really loose and "not" really damaging to your hair
Here is what it looks like...

• +1
i cannot risk damaging my hair more
I meant it doesn't damage your hair that much because korean perms are usually weak

• +1
I've been stressing for 2 years now, and still havent find out on how to style them, it's incredible on by how far it Is the worst hair type, it's unmanageable no matter the haircut you get.
Its much worse for me, I got the lightest thin straight hair ever

over for thickstraighthaircels
IMG 2724
IMG 7461

Mogger hairstyle, if you’re southasian and not rocking the wavy slightly slick back dark coloured medium length hair, you’re not trying

Looks great on white people too

IMG 3107

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goo25 and Acridax
I meant it doesn't damage your hair that much because korean perms are usually weak
does korean Perm give a Natural wavy look like these? even if it's straighter i don't care all i care about it's having some wave in the front cause i can style the top
IMG 20240519 194817
IMG 20240519 194825

that aint striaght at all Bro and also i have a very high and M shaped hairline and im 18 not 30
I was rocking this hairstyle at 17 years old, it was the best thing ever until my GF made me cut it for the last day of school celebration… we broke up as well… :feelscry:

What’s the point in living anymore? I’m just a stupid bald pajeet, I don’t even have pandabuy anymore so I can’t do any more rep hauls, life has seriously gone downhill @Michael Myers @NumbThePain

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers and goo25
I was rocking this hairstyle at 17 years old, it was the best thing ever until my GF made me cut it for the last day of school celebration… we broke up as well… :feelscry:

What’s the point in living anymore? I’m just a stupid bald pajeet, I don’t even have pandabuy anymore so I can’t do any more rep hauls, life has seriously gone downhill @Michael Myers @NumbThePain
Can you send me a picture in PMs? It probably doesn’t look as bad as you think it does.

• So Sad
Can you send me a picture in PMs? It probably doesn’t look as bad as you think it does.
I’ll send it later on insta bhai, just message me… it’s not like I’m waiting for my GF’s messages anymore :feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
I’ll send it later on insta bhai, just message me… it’s not like I’m waiting for my GF’s messages anymore :feelscry:
Don’t be sad because it’s over, smile because it happened. :)

• So Sad

show me bhai

• +1
Don’t get perm

impossible bro i’m in the same boat

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo
last thing, should the hair be a certain lenght to get It? now my hair Is not very long it's like a Fringe and arrives like half an inch above my eyebrowsl

last thing, should the hair be a certain lenght to get It? now my hair Is not very long it's like a Fringe and arrives like half an inch above my eyebrowsl
4-5 inches

It has always been like that. Here is a photo from 2018 when I was a model for kidsbrandstore.
look into what arvid did. scalp advancement or some shit pretty sure it’s a relatively cheap and easy surgery. it’s in best of the best the user that posted it (arvid) user is literallynightwing

• +1
Reactions: gabbeascend
@gabbeascend shit i lied it’s like $9000 but it would ascend u more than a lot of all of the other surgeries people would recommend u

@gabbeascend shit i lied it’s like $9000 but it would ascend u more than a lot of all of the other surgeries people would recommend u
My twin has talked about that surgery to me. Im gonna do that one before a hair transplant.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
It has always been like that. Here is a photo from 2018 when I was a model for kidsbrandstore.
u look really good, wouldnt a bald head look Better than the Pic before?

Get a loose perm, wavy hair mogs