How to style your hair like this Chang?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.

Mirin Chang be talented on everything

salt water spray on damp hair and then blow dry

He literally just let his hair grow longer and used minimal styling products, my hair looks like that without using any at all. Just wash, put the hair in the right spots, let them air dry and afterwards use some matte styling product and hair spray and that's it jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625 and schizo echochamber
The red pill about hair is that "styling" and products have very little effect at all. It's all about hair texture and color which is genetic.

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge and niqfan625
salt water spray on damp hair and then blow dry
Bruv my hair is giga straight, sea salt does nothing for my hair type, no texture no wavy just dried
He literally just let his hair grow longer and used minimal styling products, my hair looks like that without using any at all. Just wash, put the hair in the right spots, let them air dry and afterwards use some matte styling product and hair spray and that's it jfl
mine just flat to the side if I middle part it

The red pill about hair is that "styling" and products have very little effect at all. It's all about hair texture and color which is genetic.
you are wrong

you are wrong
Nah he actually is somewhat right. I have the changs exact hair texture and very thick hair, I have his style naturally.
But you can definetly style it with certain products, but u gotta find out what products are ideal for your hair.

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
Bruv my hair is giga straight, sea salt does nothing for my hair type, no texture no wavy just dried
That's why I said you need to comb and blow dry it with the sea salt, it becomes much more wavy that way.

Nah he actually is very right. I have the changs exact hair texture and very thick hair, I have his style naturally.
But you can definetly style it with certain products, but u gotta find out what products are ideal for your hair.
I am thinking about blow drying technique or blow drying technique since I am also gook just like him

That's why I said you need to comb and blow dry it with the sea salt, it becomes much more wavy that way.
yeah I even use round brush and blow dry still same result

subhuman hair maybe, I'd recommend incorporating a volume shampoo and volume conditioner into your routine

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
subhuman hair maybe, I'd recommend incorporating a volume shampoo and volume conditioner into your routine

it's very straight

I even use argan oil on my root too thats why its flat

mine too, always lays flat and straight no matter what

• +1
we need Korean perm?

kinda expensive 100$+ for 4-6months
I would consider it when im older and have spare money maybe

• Woah
step 1: have a good hairline

mine just flat to the side if I middle part it
I have the same Asian straight hair, the trick is you gotta stop washing every day if you want texture. Ideally shampoo only when you need it, only when it gets too heavy/oily and feels gross. You’ll get more natural texture that way and it won’t be so resistant to styling.