How to successfully reincarnation max

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Kraken
1. Make a deal with the devil and beg him to put you in a rich chad body
2. if youre not religious: Take DMT and ask a higher dimensional deity to manipulate your reincarnation path
3. BEST OPTION: Wait till a rich celebrity gets a child and ropemax seconds before its born. You would need to stalk them to know when the woman gives birth and for better results be near to the newborn baby so your soul takes the shortest and most efficient path into a new vessel

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
Did I forget anything? How would you reincarnate max and not be born in india, africa or china ?

easiest way to do this is to ask moloch for a chad body in exchange for your first born child

your wife will be upset and cry a lot over the miscarriage (and losing 9 months on top of your chad genes) but its worth it

I however failed, moloch tricked me, and we are on our 3rd miscarriage now

perhaps its over for my bloodline now...

make wishes and deals with no loopholes!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997, Deleted member 32410, Arcturus and 1 other person
reincarnation makes no sense

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
reincarnation makes no sense
Thats why I mentioned that you should make a deal with a deity by taking huge amounts of dmt 🤦🏽 if you don't believe in that shit the dmt elves will convince you

Thats why I mentioned that you should make a deal with a deity by taking huge amounts of dmt 🤦🏽 if you don't believe in that shit the dmt elves will convince you
it's not that i don't believe in it. it's that the concept is nonsense. there's no "you" that can be reincarnated as anything else. the only you that exists is who you are. a different person is a different person. if you were reincarnated as a different person then it wouldn't be you.

• So Sad
Reactions: chadmanlet04
I feel like I'm a raincartion of Richard Ramirez have similar bone structure to him and have severe mental illness bi poor anxiety and ocd. Which is why I'm a KHHV. I also can't stop having images in my head of me stabbing folds.I feel like this is gods way of punishing me

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997 and Samsepioler
Reality : you can only live once and you lose the lottery that's all and if reincarnation was real there is too much chance to be indian in your next life so no.

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
can say this works.

I feel like I'm a raincartion of Richard Ramirez have similar bone structure to him and have severe mental illness bi poor anxiety and ocd. Which is why I'm a KHHV. I also can't stop having images in my head of me stabbing folds.I feel like this is gods way of punishing me
psychwardmaxx