How to successfully starve max ( I’ll take any advice )

A

ari_berke

Iron
Starting starve maxing for one month

I’m going to start starve maxing for a month which means no sweets less carbs one real meal a day rest eating fruits like bananas and only drinking unsweetened tea and water and a protein shake once a day hoping for great results I’ll obviously be working out the process to get lean as fuck

Dumbass wrong approach

Meat only for 30 days is infinitely easier to adhere to than fucking starving and cutting carbs and sugar will merit similar results

You can eat plenty of it as well, if you adhere to it 90% you'll still lose fat

Don't destroy your metabolism and corrode your bones from a lack of nutrition

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Dumbass wrong approach

Meat only for 30 days is infinitely easier to adhere to than fucking starving and cutting carbs and sugar will merit similar results

You can eat plenty of it as well, if you adhere to it 90% you'll still lose fat

Don't destroy your metabolism and corrode your bones from a lack of nutrition
I mean yea I’ll eat meat in the meal that I would eat

starving yourself doesn't help at all, once you're done you are going to gain it all back plus more because your body thinks it just survived a famine. Plus you feel like dog shit

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and BrahminBoss
Starting starve maxing for one month

I’m going to start starve maxing for a month which means no sweets less carbs one real meal a day rest eating fruits like bananas and only drinking unsweetened tea and water and a protein shake once a day hoping for great results I’ll obviously be working out the process to get lean as fuck
dont do it , i starvemaxxed for 3 weeks and lost alot of fat and muscle , and gained half of my fat back because i was always so hungry , now im just sticking to low carbs and high protein and filling snacks and 3L of water a day and so far its working i think

Coffee honestly is the best, just drink it when you start feeling hungry.