How to sucesfully build an online marketplace?

Pendejo

Pendejo

Kraken
Seriously, it's one of the best ways of making passive income while investing next to nothing, you literally get a bunch of people to pay you a couple of hundreds each month for an slot and the only thing you have to do is code a bot for Discord/Telegram and moderate the mp a bit so nobody posts anything inappropriate.

The main issue I see with it is getting it started, you can host giveaways or straight up bot your marketplace (lmao), but this will result on a dogshit mp with just a bunch of freeloaders, for a mp to succeed it needs both people offering services and people demanding services, also they need to be legit and not rippers, and it seems to me like it's pretty difficult to get these people to go to your mp instead to an already established one unless you are a networking god tbh.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, justinzayn, Deleted member 15302 and 2 others
owning a marketplace is legit.
1. you can sell advertisements
2. it’s your market so you can advertise your own products
3. you can get away with anything because you can’t be banned

i already am starting one on discord. i’m not labeling it as a marketplace yet. it’s related to a specific topic that eventually can be turned into a marketplace. it’s very niche specific, i got around 2300 members in the server i plan to turn into a marketplace server. i have around 6000 members in the main server that is based around a service i sell that is related to the niche topic (basically using the future-market server as an extension of the main server).

im making tutorials for my niche for people to learn the services that are commonly offered in this niche marketplace, then linking my discord server in the videos. eventually i’ll pay someone to rank my playlists on youtube and become one of the top ranked tutorials for this niche.

i also plan on making a few discord accounts that use chatgpt to automate responding to peoples questions in similar servers and have my server in the bio which should generate members.

im making multiple services for this niche and redirecting them all to the server that will be made into a market.

i already have had multiple offers from people asking to purchase advertisements, but their offers were too low since i want my @everyone’s to have a lot of power.

when i establish a decent marketplace, i’ll then advertise my own services related to this niche, sell advertisements for money, and use my power to promote and ensure success in anything else i do in this niche.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav
utilize cutting edge technology that few people understand to create a service that a majority of people need. create ai deep learning software to help people looksmax and grow their penis

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead