How to surgeons get away with these rhinoplasties?

B

BecomingHuman

Bronze

How the hell is this even acomplished. I hoped this was the only case like that but most cases are like that.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet, got.daim and optimisticzoomer
Is she using some kind of implants, wtf

they should have taken a front facing photo, impossible to tell if its really worse of better. really interesting job

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim and fuse
I can't tell which one is the before/after pic. :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and silencio
@Pakicel over for rhinocels, nothing but butchery

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
holy botch shit looks like a shark's head

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, JohnDoe, BecomingHuman and 1 other person
Theae bitches are getting rhino as an hobby

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, lowiqNormie and BecomingHuman
Cause people who get rhino are bluepilled most of the times.

They don’t give a fuck about actual aesthetics, but care about upturned shape, she is probably satisfied af

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and BecomingHuman
really we are none to judge, it was planned with patient and if they are happy with the result then it was succesful

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman

They don’t give a fuck about actual aesthetics, but care about upturned shape, she is probably satisfied af
ye my whole family and friends have been telling me "get a rhino youll ascend" when my mandible is 2cm long

• +1
Reactions: Sens
ye my whole family and friends have been telling me "get a rhino youll ascend" when my mandible is 2cm long
immediately consult with sunil richardson to remove 0.4cm of your mandible for bone graft projection rhinoplasty to witchmaxx

1st bimax, then maybe rhino. But you probably know it.
really we are none to judge, it was planned with patient and if they are happy with the result then it was succesful
True, patient must have seen other results which look similar. Also maybe this was specific request by the client.

Yeah, maybe there's no other good way to get upturned shape for profile view without some risk of removing too much. Maybe.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks