How to survive being suicidal?

D

Deleted member 16275

Anmal Lover
Until ascension, no doubt my mind is gonna be blown up every single day with either anxious thoughts about supplements failing to do the job and thoughts about roping in that scenario.
But I can't rope cus that would obviously devastate my family. In some cases the family members never recover even after decades.

@RabidRosaries what would Nietzsche suggest, and What would you have done differently during your time?
Should i delusion-maxx to cope? But I'll keep it to a minimum

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ROTTING, justbentbro, Deleted member 21863 and 2 others
Until ascension, no doubt my mind is gonna be blown up every single day with either anxious thoughts about supplements failing to do the job and thoughts about roping in that scenario.
But I can't rope cus that would obviously devastate my family. In some cases the family members never recover even after decades.

@RabidRosaries what would Nietzsche suggest, and What would you have done differently during your time?
Should i delusion-maxx? But I'll keep it to a minimum
You already mog Indian Chicowski. You should try for modelling or create a Tinder account to slay

You are light skin in India and curry girls are not difficult.
Grow up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 15827 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
luck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Nietzsche would say browse looksmax more ;) that helped me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 15827 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
I’m just scared I’ll go to hell or fail and become a vegetable

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 16275 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
I’m just scared I’ll go to hell or fail and become a vegetable
I dont believe in hell and stuff im just worried af about my family cus they care extremely about me. Cant even imagine how they'd feel man :feelswhy:
Which is why i most probably wont rope :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and House Lannister
U need to inject T, no kidding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
@RabidRosaries cortisol spiked cus i havent been sun maxxing for a while :feelswhy:

Fuck that, gonna restart sun maxxing today

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Don’t kys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
you need exposure therapy son

Me posting looksmax funny jokes here after writing 5 paragraphs detailing why I want to end it on ******************

818E1AE4 B0AF 4FD1 94D5 DD409992B2E6

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 16275
Shit thread OP kys

Should i delusion-maxx to cope? But I'll keep it to a minimum
Looksmax and find a purpose in your life. If you find yourself losing hope, find a way to cope until you can remember that purpose again and fight for what you want.

If the feeling persists you're experiencing a depression, in which case you must seek help.

Help can either come in the form a professional that can provide you medication and therapy, your own self-made drug stack to treat it combined with something like meditation or other forms of self-help, or a change in diet that accounts for better health of your gut in addition to maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

For me though, the best help often just comes from accomplishing more of my own goals as that gets me closer to achieving my ultimate dream, and I can actually see as it happens right in front of me.

At the end of the day just always remember that killing yourself will definitely hurt your family and everyone that has ever cared about or even just known you.

And if you die, you'll have done so without even getting to taste the fruits of all your hard looksmaxing work making it all seem as though it were merely for nothing in the end.

Besides, I doubt you really want that anyway even if or rather when you might feel like that.

In your case however, the only way you will avoid such anxious thoughts is to do your research prior to enacting any form of looksmaxing so that way you will know [for sure] if it'll even work, but do keep in the importance of taking action as procrastination itself can will get you nowhere and only spawn more of said anxious thoughts.

In regard to delusion or hope[cope]-maxxing though, I think maybe you ought to just look at this thread instead:
As hope can only take you so far, only lasting for so long, and there's a far better way to go about finding fuel for your purpose or desire.

With it power will find you again.

Last edited:
  • +1
In your case however, the only way you will avoid such anxious thoughts is to do your research prior to enacting any form of looksmaxing so that way you will know [for sure] if it'll even work
There's the pubertymaxxing thread in BOTB. I think they'll defo work at age 18. I hope it'll work enough tho.
but do keep in the importance of taking action as procrastination itself can will get you nowhere and only spawn more of said anxious thoughts
You have no idea how long I've been procrastinating for. My mind is absolutely fucked because of anxiety from this. :feelswhy:

Not sure about a grand life purpose, but at the moment I'm pushing myself to read a lot of philosophy and psychology books that I want to read.

And Thanks :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
If the feeling persists you're experiencing a depression, in which case you must seek help.
Honestly, it increases and peaks every night and in the morning I defo feel more hopeful

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Not sure about a grand life purpose, but at the moment I'm pushing myself to read a lot of philosophy and psychology books that I want to read.

And Thanks :Comfy:
All you need to do is ask yourself what you really want.

"What do you want?"

There's your purpose.

And You're Welcome.

• +1
Kys u waste of oxygen

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 16275