How to sweat more

untouchable_coper

untouchable_coper

Silver
Hey guys, I unfortunately don't sweat the normal amount a person my fitness level does (average athletic ability, can do a sub-7-mile). I don't sweat much, and if I do, it is only when my heart rate crosses 170 or when I'm sauna/extreme heat outside. If I'm doing weight training, I may sweat in the armpits and such, but it's not much.

My doctor a few years told me that it's a 'glitch' in my body system but I shouldn't worry about it too much. However, I'm pretty that sweating is important for having clear skin, so do you guys know any ways to improve sweating naturally? I try to use the sauna as much as possible but it's not for that much time, so something that can change my base sweating level would be helpful.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
this thread reminded me of that time that jackie chan had his sweat glands removed and then died of overheating.

• So Sad
Reactions: untouchable_coper
Hey guys, I unfortunately don't sweat the normal amount a person my fitness level does (average athletic ability, can do a sub-7-mile). I don't sweat much, and if I do, it is only when my heart rate crosses 170 or when I'm sauna/extreme heat outside. If I'm doing weight training, I may sweat in the armpits and such, but it's not much.

My doctor a few years told me that it's a 'glitch' in my body system but I shouldn't worry about it too much. However, I'm pretty that sweating is important for having clear skin, so do you guys know any ways to improve sweating naturally? I try to use the sauna as much as possible but it's not for that much time, so something that can change my base sweating level would be helpful.
I have the opposite problem to fix

Lucky cunt. I stand up and my palms and armpits are already soaking.

Turn off your air conditioner and wrap yourself up in many blankets and go to sleep. You will wake up sweating. Killing two birds with one stone (sleep + sweating.