How to take care of colored contacts?

Deleted member 14274

Deleted member 14274

Steroids shoe lifts and 5ar inhibitors
I just got my hazel contacts which look really good. When I remove them from the packaging I put them in the case with fresh contact solution.

What do I do after wearing them? Do I just put them back in the case and add contact solution or do I need to clean them with my fingertip? Also if I bring a girl back while wearing the lenses is it ok to sleep in them overnight?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399
@Amnesia

This.

Rinse and repeat.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 14274
is it not super easy to see the edge of the contact on the eye?

From a person whose worn contacts for 4 years because mother's bad eyesight, you only really have to disinfect them and then rinse with a saline only solution before putting them in I barely know anybody that cleans them with their fingers like the packaging recommends. Also you can sleep in them but you risk damaging your eyes or getting an infection if you do it consistently, once a week probably won't kill you. You may notice you've secreted a little eye fluid/mucus when you wake up in the morning though if you've had them in overnight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 14274
From a person whose worn contacts for 4 years because mother's bad eyesight, you only really have to disinfect them and then rinse with a saline only solution before putting them in I barely know anybody that cleans them with their fingers like the packaging recommends. Also you can sleep in them but you risk damaging your eyes or getting an infection if you do it consistently, once a week probably won't kill you. You may notice you've secreted a little eye fluid/mucus when you wake up in the morning though if you've had them in overnight.
Yeah I figure if your banging a girl you can’t really take them off after JFL so no choice but to sleep in them. Ideal scenario is that she leaves after but that usually doesn’t happen.

What do you mean by disinfect and rinse? I have a multipurpose contact solution and I replace the solution in the case after using the contacts. I also use some of the contact solution on the contact to rinse it off. Do I need to replace the contact solution in the case every day? Or only after using the contacts?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chadison
Which ones?

Yeah I figure if your banging a girl you can’t really take them off after JFL so no choice but to sleep in them. Ideal scenario is that she leaves after but that usually doesn’t happen.

What do you mean by disinfect and rinse? I have a multipurpose contact solution and I replace the solution in the case after using the contacts. I also use some of the contact solution on the contact to rinse it off. Do I need to replace the contact solution in the case every day? Or only after using the contacts?
Yeah you basically put the contacts in, put the solution in, let it sit for 6 hours to disinfect. Then obviously use a new batch of disinfectant the next day, don't reuse it. What I'm saying is don't use the multi-purpose solution for the rinse before putting them in after disinfection, get a saline solution instead. The multi-purpose solution has chemicals in it that in the long run can cause eye damage to some people.

Yeah you basically put the contacts in, put the solution in, let it sit for 6 hours to disinfect. Then obviously use a new batch of disinfectant the next day, don't reuse it. What I'm saying is don't use the multi-purpose solution for the rinse before putting them in after disinfection, get a saline solution instead. The multi-purpose solution has chemicals in it that in the long run can cause eye damage to some people.
I’m confused lol. If I’m not wearing the contacts daily can I leave them in the case with the multi purpose solution or do I have to change the solution every day? And your saying to get a saline solution to rinse the contacts and use the multipurpose solution in the case? How often do I need to change the solution in the case and can I use the multipurpose solution for this?

I’m confused lol. If I’m not wearing the contacts daily can I leave them in the case with the multi purpose solution or do I have to change the solution every day?
Yeah you can leave them in up to 30 days. You change the solution after each time you wear them.
And your saying to get a saline solution to rinse the contacts and use the multipurpose solution in the case?
Yes
How often do I need to change the solution in the case and can I use the multipurpose solution for this?
Every time you wear them and put them into disinfect you change the case solution. Multipurpose solution is used for disinfectant, saline for rinsing after they've sat there for a while (6 hours to disinfect) and you take them out to wear them again.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
Yeah you can leave them in up to 30 days. You change the solution after each time you wear them.

Yes

Every time you wear them and put them into disinfect you change the case solution. Multipurpose solution is used for disinfectant, saline for rinsing after they've sat there for a while (6 hours to disinfect) and you take them out to wear them again.
Gotcha so I can use the multipurpose solution in the case but use saline solution to rinse them before and after wearing?

• +1
  • +1
I just rinsed them before wearing to get the disinfectant off, not after usually unless they're dirty

• +1
I just rinsed them before wearing to get the disinfectant off, not after usually unless they're dirty
Thx for the tips bro

• +1
what i would do if i were u is when u take out the contacts to go to sleep she probs wont notice and if she does say u need them to see better so u got hazel ones bc they look nice, probs wont second guess it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274 and Deleted member 7725
I wouldn't recommend sleeping in them. They will dry out and if you rub your eye they will move around into one of the corners of your eye. Wouldn't want to wake up with 1 contact on and have to dig the other contact out from somewhere in your eye.
I used to follow the directions but had to buy new solution every 2 weeks. I think the companies just want you to buy more of it.

• +1
Reactions: chadison and Deleted member 14274
I wouldn't recommend sleeping in them. They will dry out and if you rub your eye they will move around into one of the corners of your eye. Wouldn't want to wake up with 1 contact on and have to dig the other contact out from somewhere in your eye.

I used to follow the directions but had to buy new solution every 2 weeks. I think the companies just want you to buy more of it.
It’s honestly a big pain to wear them and have to take them out JFL

• +1

Yeah I usually don't sleep in them. Only during ONS, since whenever I have taken them out I wouldn't get positive feedback from the girl. And yeah it's all about money for the companies. I'm getting LASIK in a few years once my eye doctor approves of it since I hate dealing with it everyday.

• +1
It’s honestly a big pain to wear them and have to take them out JFL
I've been doing it for 10 years. It only takes 30 seconds out of your day.

• +1
Yeah I usually don't sleep in them. Only during ONS, since whenever I have taken them out I wouldn't get positive feedback from the girl. And yeah it's all about money for the companies. I'm getting LASIK in a few years once my eye doctor approves of it since I hate dealing with it everyday.
Lucky you're a candidate for LASIK. I need to get PRK and be blind for a month JFL.

• So Sad
I've been doing it for 10 years. It only takes 30 seconds out of your day.
I’m talking about taking them out after sleeping with a girl.

I’m talking about taking them out after sleeping with a girl.
Just pop them out and put in container with solution in the bathroom. When you first get contacts, you take your time to put them in and take them out. Once you're used to them, you can take them out in a second without a mirror.

Just pop them out and put in container with solution in the bathroom. When you first get contacts, you take your time to put them in and take them out. Once you're used to them, you can take them out in a second without a mirror.
Is it normal for it to feel weird when wearing them at first? Like my eye feels a bit sore.

Is it normal for it to feel weird when wearing them at first? Like my eye feels a bit sore.
Which ones do you have? I tried color contacts a few weeks ago and they felt much more uncomfortable than my usual contacts. Try wearing them for a bit and if they still don't feel good then go for higher quality ones.

• +1
Which ones do you have? I tried color contacts a few weeks ago and they felt much more uncomfortable than my usual contacts. Try wearing them for a bit and if they still don't feel good then go for higher quality ones.
I like them a lot. They’re hazel and look really natural on me.

I like them a lot. They’re hazel and look really natural on me.
Bro what contacts did you buy? Was thinking of getting these br they all look so fake https://www.solotica.com/natural-colors-ocre

Do many ppl notice you have contacts on? I was planning to wear them everyday, just saying that it's for my eyesight and optician sent me wrong colour hence it's hazel lmaooo

Bro what contacts did you buy? Was thinking of getting these br they all look so fake https://www.solotica.com/natural-colors-ocre

Do many ppl notice you have contacts on? I was planning to wear them everyday, just saying that it's for my eyesight and optician sent me wrong colour hence it's hazel lmaooo
I want these ones sorry https://www.solotica.com/natural-co...MIkbel6Zaa8gIVgWDmCh1t2geMEAQYAiABEgJCOPD_BwE
Really nice hazel ones, quite expensive per eye so really don't wanna waste my money:feelswhy: