How to take care of medium length 2c/3a hair

hybobu

hybobu

maxxed out at 15
So ive been growing my hair out for like 9 months from a buzz and have learnt better how to take care of it but its still shit, my current routine is wash 2x a week, once with a shampoo and deep conditioner and the other with a shampoo and normal conditioner and obviously detangle, ive also started experimenting with products, i use a coin sized amount of leave in and like a big coin size of curling gel, tbh i dont think its working for me since it might look decent on wash day but after i go to sleep and wake up it feels and id say looks greasy, weighed down and just overall shit, only ever looking half decent on wash day, so im going to try a mousse instead and less product and see how that feels but the main problem for is sleeping, i have a silk pillowcase and bonnet but no matter what when i wake up and shake my hair out its still squished and just textureless, frizzy and shit even after refreshing with water which i will also be starting to use leave in. Main question is how can i fix this and make it look even better on wash day and after (i have tried like finger coiling but the main problem is my hair is not curly enough or not long enough), i can pm pictures if needed but probably wont do anything since it just looks shit, and also how do i get rid of dry scalp, ive tried a lot of things and im on my third week of nizoral 2% but its still pretty bad

Ketoconazole
So ive been growing my hair out for like 9 months from a buzz and have learnt better how to take care of it but its still shit, my current routine is wash 2x a week, once with a shampoo and deep conditioner and the other with a shampoo and normal conditioner and obviously detangle, ive also started experimenting with products, i use a coin sized amount of leave in and like a big coin size of curling gel, tbh i dont think its working for me since it might look decent on wash day but after i go to sleep and wake up it feels and id say looks greasy, weighed down and just overall shit, only ever looking half decent on wash day, so im going to try a mousse instead and less product and see how that feels but the main problem for is sleeping, i have a silk pillowcase and bonnet but no matter what when i wake up and shake my hair out its still squished and just textureless, frizzy and shit even after refreshing with water which i will also be starting to use leave in. Main question is how can i fix this and make it look even better on wash day and after (i have tried like finger coiling but the main problem is my hair is not curly enough or not long enough), i can pm pictures if needed but probably wont do anything since it just looks shit, and also how do i get rid of dry scalp, ive tried a lot of things and im on my third week of nizoral 2% but its still pretty bad

Don't you think using conditioners and gel gonna damage hair and make you bald

Don't you think using conditioners and gel gonna damage hair and make you bald
u need to use loads of conditioner with curlier hair or it looks like a dry ballsack and i've only recently started using products and it looks a bit better on wash day just still have the problem with it looking shit after i wake up no matter what