How to take furosemide?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
How do I take furosemide? What dosages? When and What precautions should I take to avoid thr rebound bloat before and after taking it.

• So Sad
Reactions: pneumocystosis
@ConfusedBolivian @pneumocystosis @Birdcell @kovacs @shieldzz

• Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Depends on your body weight. How much mg is your dosage ?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Don't forget to ingest electrolytes especially potassium , unless you want to fuck up your body and especially heart

• +1
You will have rebound bloat as soon as you stop using it , it's useless really unless you have a condition or are cutting weight for some event.

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011 and Jason Voorhees
Don't forget to ingest electrolytes especially potassium , unless you want to fuck up your body and especially heart
Potassium supplement or watermelon works?

you can remove bloat w acetozalamide, and a slight weight workout. Furo has too many side effects, acetozalamide is actually mood lifting and anti aging if u dont take too much

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU and Jason Voorhees
you can remove bloat w acetozalamide, and a slight weight workout. Furo has too many side effects, acetozalamide is actually mood lifting and anti aging if u dont take too much
Interesting. I just bought some furosemide for spare change from a pharmacy. I wanted to try it once and see what the hype is about tbh. Should I take a potassium supplement before I take furo?

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Interesting. I just bought some furosemide for spare change from a pharmacy. I wanted to try it once and see what the hype is about tbh. Should I take a potassium supplement before I take furo?
generally start w a lower dosage, like every pharmaceutical u try. Yes potassium supplements,, fruit juices etc can help as ull be pissing a lot for the next four hours

• +1
Potassium supplement or watermelon works?
😂😂 What kind of watermelon is that bro. Buy the electrolytes set and watch out for your blood pressure, and heart. If you feel very bad, stop immediately. 80mg is "high dosage" but it's good dosage for your looksmaxxing goals.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, BrahminBoss and Jason Voorhees
How did you buy it without prescription?

• +1
😂😂 What kind of watermelon is that bro. Buy the electrolytes set and watch out for your blood pressure, and heart. If you feel very bad, stop immediately. 80mg is "high dosage" but it's good dosage for your looksmaxxing goals.
The electrolyte tablets have sodium tho. Which I've heard bloats u up
How did you buy it without prescription?
Pm

Here something you may expect, but solely depends on your situation.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211210-235009~2.png
    Screenshot_20211210-235009~2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220107-234217~2.png
    Screenshot_20220107-234217~2.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, IMOGYOU, distance decay and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell
@Clavicular

Damn bro u got some insane bloat, best before and after on furosemide ive seen yet

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Birdcell
does allday sell?

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • +1
Insane cheekbone protrusion tbh , with tall skull ud mog quaresman

• So Sad
Reactions: Birdcell
How do I take furosemide? What dosages? When and What precautions should I take to avoid thr rebound bloat before and after taking it.
80mg every 3-5 days

i took 120mg yesterday

I don’t recommend it i got insane heart pain the whole night after taking 120g

Why not drop actual body fat % instead of dehydration maxxing

Dosage of acetozalamide?

How do you even get it without prescription?

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
Start at 40mg and work up

From online pharma stores that sell without prescription
Bro all of them in the U.K. require prescription ffs is there any certain countries which don’t ? So I can order internationally

Bro all of them in the U.K. require prescription ffs is there any certain countries which don’t ? So I can order internationally
IDK about customs in the UK and such but I get my stuff from Poland and they come in just find from out of the EU to ASIA.

IDK about customs in the UK and such but I get my stuff from Poland and they come in just find from out of the EU t
IDK about customs in the UK and such but I get my stuff from Poland and they come in just find from out of the EU to ASIA.
Can you tell me the specific polish pharmacy name for it? Also what county in Asia are you from