How to take initiative with a girl? Need advice.

Sportbro

Sportbro

Iron
I have been seeing this girl the last 3 days,she clearly likes me and is interested,she set up the last date,we hug and she lets me touch her on arms/legs/shoulders.
She is a bookworm,almost no friends -high inhib,shy like me.

But I have no Idea how to escalate to kissing/making out etc,and im fucking 20 years old.We are going to see each other today too,and I want some advice on how to escalate things.
Help a brocel out.

Not a brag thread,genuinely need serious advice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240 and Deleted member 2729
I have been seeing this girl the last 3 days,she clearly likes me and is interested,she set up the last date,we hug and she lets me touch her on arms/legs/shoulders.

But I have no Idea how to escalate to kissing/making out etc,and im fucking 20 years old.We are going to see each other today too,and I want some advice on how to escalate things.
Help a brocel out.

Downloadfile 8

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 5891, lordgandy2000 and 8 others
Autisms.me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, MentalistKebab, Htobrother and 1 other person
she will make it clear tbh
just dont go all rape on her
do something small with ur fingers first, then u can go with hands on shoulders or head

see the response and act on it.

IT IS NOT YOU WHO TAKE THE INITIATIVE. IT IS YOUR FACE AND HEIGHT.

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta and Deleted member 2634
Just b urself bro

Idk I am a 20 yo khv but good luck bro hope you will make it :feelsautistic:

Dont be autistic best advice , or show her your penis both works

Inject t

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta

Help a brocel out.

First. Setting helps. So preferably, evening time or later
2nd. sitting next to each other helps, on a couach or something.
3rd, starting to stroke/touch/hold her hand can be a good way to gaugeif she likes the idea of you touching her, and /or sex. I mean, if a girls would allowor participates in hand stuff, she for sure ain't gonnabe comfortable with sex.

hahahahah

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: far336
Try to always sit next to her. Extend your arm over her should when you're sitting with her and read her reaction. If it's a good reaction keep it going. If not, it's over. If there's chemistry try to go for the kiss when you 2 are alone, if not then I'm sorry man, maybe next time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240
Don't pull out your cock out directly, especially if she's shy and nerdy, if you want to bang her, you have to take it slowly, just whisper first in her ear: "Take your panties off....".

ask to put ur pp in her vv

Idk I am a 20 yo khv but good luck bro hope you will make it :feelsautistic:
thanks mine,im really close to it
this has happened like 3 times already,we have very good chemistry but I just cant "finalize"

Fuck you bragging faggot kys asap. Srs leave this fucking website you disgrace

• Hmm...
fuck me for trying to better my situation,right?
atleast I know who to block now
its really not hard tbh just control the situation and act masc

unironically and dont take this offensively you might be low T, maybe get ur levels checked

its really not hard tbh just control the situation and act masc

unironically and dont take this offensively you might be low T, maybe get ur levels checked
thats what im doing,im just very high inhib from years of social isolation+unsteady family situation

• +1
Reactions: xefo
thats what im doing,im just very high inhib from years of social isolation+unsteady family situation
brutal tbh

exposure therapy is legit, try and be as social as you can even if you feel stupid, people wont think its weird and if they do fuck em tbh

Not even a pixel.

Basically though she isn't interested unless she's practically fucking you in public

Ain’t hard bro. Start slow like maybe stroking her cheek, hair and look at her lips and stuff, maybe you’ll get lucky and she’ll make the first move but if she doesn’t but doesn’t back away slowly move in.

Allow yourself to create an awkward silence, look at her, then at her lips then back at her eyes, softly grab her by her jaw angle then just kiss her. If she were against it she’d stop you before you got to kissing her. You can touch her ass cheeks, legs and even tits provided the area isn’t too public. If you’re in your house then just take her clothes off and fuck her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240 and xefo
Once you get to know her better you can just ask if she wants to kiss/ have sex. If you're older it might seem autistic though. For reference I'm 17 & that was advice given to me by two separate guys.

I dont care go kys chad

Once you get to know her better you can just ask if she wants to kiss/ have sex. If you're older it might seem autistic though. For reference I'm 17 & that was advice given to me by two separate guys.
im 19
asking only works if you are good looking,im average(atleast in my experience:feelswah:)

Ain’t hard bro. Start slow like maybe stroking her cheek, hair and look at her lips and stuff, maybe you’ll get lucky and she’ll make the first move but if she doesn’t but doesn’t back away slowly move in.
she lets me touch her face too,im just too high inhib to go for the kiss

• +1
It's not really something you can "control", it kinda just happens. If a girl is into me and DTF, all I have to do is just be around her as much as possible.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lev Peshkov