How to talk and make normal facial expressions

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

housing a demon in my flesh rent free
I am starting a new job soon that requires me to very good with people and very normal and not all fucked up.

• How do I talk to people in a normal way?
  • Also, how do I become less high inhib?
  • And finally, how do I make normal gestured and facial expressions without seeming "out of character"?

Just be yourself bro.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: EzioGrezzo, HighIQcel, DidntRead and 9 others
I am starting a new job soon that requires me to very good with people and very normal and not all fucked up.

• How do I talk to people in a normal way?
  • Also, how do I become less high inhib?
  • And finally, how do I make normal gestured and facial expressions without seeming "out of character"?
just copy what u see other people do lol

• +1
Reactions: rydofx and Vermilioncore
1.Be a "mirror" (copy others and have the same interests)
2.Do more things in public like speaking (literally just do it)
3.Search facial expressions and don't exaggerate too much

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: je3oe, rydofx and Vermilioncore
just copy what u see other people do lol
It doesn't seem right when I do it. People kinda double look at me with a look of surprise as if they know I am acting out of "character"

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
Acting classes and phenibut tbh

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Jesus Christ, I thought I was a mentalcel but some of you guys are really fucked socially. Kinda blows my mind that so many of you want to get these invasive surgeries but can't even do basic human functions.

Just further proves the blackpill doesn't apply to like 90% of this forum, you guys just need therapy.

• +1
Reactions: JMax, dingodongo, EvropaCel and 5 others
Jesus Christ, I thought I was a mentalcel but some of you guys are really fucked socially. Kinda blows my mind that so many of you want to get these invasive surgeries but can't even do basic human functions.

Just further proves the blackpill doesn't apply to like 90% of this forum, you guys just need therapy.
Trust me, I'm ugly beyond repair. Surgery won't even fix me. My ugliness is the cause of my mental issues. Far from a mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
Trust me, I'm ugly beyond repair. Surgery won't even fix me. My ugliness is the cause of my mental issues. Far from a mentalcel
"Far from a mentalcel" yet you're on an internet forum asking a bunch of social autists about how to talk to people in a normal way, which is something you should've learned as a child from your parents and in elementary school... ok.

• +1
Reactions: EvropaCel, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 4087
"Far from a mentalcel" yet you're on an internet forum asking a bunch of social autists about how to talk to people in a normal way, which is something you should've learned as a child from your parents and in elementary school... ok.
I didn't learn because I was ugly from day 1 and sheltered a lot because my ugliness. My parents didn't want others to bully me because how ugly I am so I spent my entire life in solitude and never developed socially. Now I am expected to function normally yet I missed a huge step in my societal and behavioral development

My parents didn't want others to bully me because how ugly I am so I spent my entire life in solitude and never developed socially.
What? "Yea, my son is an ugly truecel so I'm gonna keep him locked in his room away from society so no one has to be in the presence of his subhumanity"...

What? "Yea, my son is an ugly truecel so I'm gonna keep him locked in his room away from society so no one has to be in the presence of his subhumanity"...
Joseph Merrick was like that too. They kept a rag over his face to prevent him from scaring people. I am Joseph Merrick 2.0

Joseph Merrick was like that too. They kept a rag over his face to prevent him from scaring people. I am Joseph Merrick 2.0
lmao Now you're just larping, so you look like this???

• JFL
Reactions: EvropaCel
lmao Now you're just larping, so you look like this???

View attachment 295050
I'm worse. He at least has a reason to scare women away; deformity. For me it's just extreme ugliness. So, people can take pity on him, but they hate me for it because I am just ugly and not deformed

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JMax and EvropaCel
you guys just need therapy
Therapy with who? A post wall Becky whose lay count has triple digits? Or maybe an incel in denial who betabuxxes his wife and posts on IT reddit?

• +1
Reactions: EvropaCel
Read some books about sales. Don't think you're being fake or anything for learning about social skills. Being able to communicate is like learning a language. You are just utilizing social skills as a tool for you to convey your meaning just like how you would learn Spanish to speak to Spanish speakers instead of English. It's not like you're message is different or you are being disingenuous, you just found a more efficient way of conveying your thoughts to others.
Also, is it a hospital tech job?

Therapy with who? A post wall Becky whose lay count has triple digits? Or maybe an incel in denial who betabuxxes his wife and posts on IT reddit?
Nah, talk to an ascended PSL 8 Gigachad because he once was just like you.

• JFL
Reactions: Peachy
larp/10, you almost got me.
I'd rather look like him because he looks badass and monstrous. He doesn't give off "creepy ugly guy" vibes

This is cope, OP says he's subhuman. If he wasn't so subhuman he would be ok. Most mental issues stems from life is because of bad looks. If op looked better he wouldn't have made this post. And therapy is cope. Surgery is the only therapy

This is cope, OP says he's subhuman. If he wasn't so subhuman he would be ok. Most mental issues stems from life is because of bad looks. If op looked better he wouldn't have made this post. And therapy is cope. Surgery is the only therapy
Continue to become more disillusioned by the blackpill. People think less of you if you're ugly, but not to the extent to which it prevents you from becoming a contributing member of society. I see so many sub-3 subhumans out there still working hard and coexisting with everyone else. Therapy is cope in the long term, but initially it can help you see things that you and your mind prevent you from seeing because of an inflated ego, ignorance, naivety, etc. Surgery mogs, but you have to start from a realistic basis rather than thinking the "it's over" mentality applies to every aspect of life when in reality it's mostly about women.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 2846
Just be good at life bro i cant believe there is anyone who is high inhib like me on here

JFL

Idk what tf to do nigga. Just watch a bunch of cool guy movies and see how they talk and act. Literally watch every oceans movie 11-13 and try to mimick the way Brad Pitt and George Clooney talk/use facial expressions

Ive been doing doing this lately and it may or may not be helping

Just be good at life bro i cant believe there is anyone who is high inhib like me on here

JFL

Idk what tf to do nigga. Just watch a bunch of cool guy movies and see how they talk and act. Literally watch every oceans movie 11-13 and try to mimick the way Brad Pitt and George Clooney talk/use facial expressions

Ive been doing doing this lately and it may or may not be helping
It's like people can sense when im faking it. Whenever I do or say things that i usually don't do, I feel people look at me shocked as if they have some kinda insight into my daily life and know who I am and how I act. So it feels like I have a certain "character" to portray in life

• Hmm...
Reactions: rydofx
It's like people can sense when im faking it. Whenever I do or say things that i usually don't do, I feel people look at me shocked as if they have some kinda insight into my daily life and know who I am and how I act. So it feels like I have a certain "character" to portray in life
Intersting. U see my post about being high inhib at youth group? It's over for me too nigga. Being relatable is something that ppl are born with. U can be trained u just have to hang in multiple social cirlcles u feel me. It takes forever. It's about being adept when something new is brought up and not sounding like u r trying too hard idiot. I fall into this category often

These two nigs going back and forth in this thread jfl this site is gold

dont stare off randomly

always be focued on something

always have a slight smile and make sure ur lips are neutril at minimum never downturner

always slightly squinch

be confident and think before you speak

smile with teeth and laugh and be nice

dont say autistic shit

ur welcome

Good luck in new job bro, may you will ascend.
Im working since some time too and no ascension :(