How to talk to girl in the talking stage

N

ninjack200666

Iron
I’m in the talking stage with this girl, and we go to school together but we’re not in the same grade so we don’t really see other a lot, but when we’re outside of school we text and FaceTime. The thing is, is that she’s really nervous in person and kinda like hides from me and stuff, I’m wondering like how can I make her more comfortable irl, things are going good though rn maybe things just need time

I take kratom, caffeine and nicotine before talking to people
Makes me NT low inhib asf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, socialcel and scrunchables
I’m in the talking stage with this girl, and we go to school together but we’re not in the same grade so we don’t really see other a lot, but when we’re outside of school we text and FaceTime. The thing is, is that she’s really nervous in person and kinda like hides from me and stuff, I’m wondering like how can I make her more comfortable irl, things are going good though rn maybe things just need time
Go hangout with her brah
It’s going to get progressively worse if you keep going the anti social-social approach

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
  • Love it
Reactions: marek937
HAHAHA what a classic. Muh shy girl. Let me tell u she’s making at least 3 other guys feel special and lucky they found a Muh shy girl. Ur so cooked lmao. Get this through ur head, not a SINGLE girl out there is in a ‘talking stage’ with one guy

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, marek937 and Axii
HAHAHA what a classic. Muh shy girl. Let me tell u she’s making at least 3 other guys feel special and lucky they found a Muh shy girl. Ur so cooked lmao. Get this through ur head, not a SINGLE girl out there is in a ‘talking stage’ with one guy
I can’t be liking this but she aint shy just trying to save conversation for our date bruh

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
How delusional u gotta be to think she does this only with u
Subhumans are in the 'ignore stage'
Normies are in the 'talking stage'
Chads are in the 'fucking stage'

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh and Reformed
How delusional u gotta be to think she does this only with u
Subhumans are in the 'ignore stage'
Normies are in the 'talking stage'
Chads are in the 'fucking stage'
Legit. As much of as a meme this sounds it’s legit asf

• +1