how to talk to girls as a ND

ND_LDAR

ND_LDAR

Iron
Joined
Jul 27, 2026
Posts
4
Reputation
1
Imma try to approach this one girl who I’ve heard is interested in me (I’m 6’0, lmtn, decent muscle mass I’d say), but im a lil nervous im gonna be awkward and not know what to say. Is there some sort of mental cue that can get my social aptitude to flow more easily or in some sense, is there like an NT switch I can just flip on to get me into sum kinda amiable state? Do yall have any genuine advice for that typa stuff? Also what are sum things I can say to avoid being dry and keep a convo moving? Btw if things work out this would be my first talking stage ever brootal. This what I look like:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0053.jpeg
    IMG_0053.jpeg
    725.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7839.jpeg
    IMG_7839.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9244.jpeg
    IMG_9244.jpeg
    246.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0054.jpeg
    IMG_0054.jpeg
    585.8 KB · Views: 0
Imma try to approach this one girl who I’ve heard is interested in me (I’m 6’0, lmtn, decent muscle mass I’d say), but im a lil nervous im gonna be awkward and not know what to say. Is there some sort of mental cue that can get my social aptitude to flow more easily or in some sense, is there like an NT switch I can just flip on to get me into sum kinda amiable state? Do yall have any genuine advice for that typa stuff? Also what are sum things I can say to avoid being dry and keep a convo moving? Btw if things work out this would be my first talking stage ever brootal. This what I look like:
be confident.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: ND_LDAR
Imma try to approach this one girl who I’ve heard is interested in me (I’m 6’0, lmtn, decent muscle mass I’d say), but im a lil nervous im gonna be awkward and not know what to say. Is there some sort of mental cue that can get my social aptitude to flow more easily or in some sense, is there like an NT switch I can just flip on to get me into sum kinda amiable state? Do yall have any genuine advice for that typa stuff? Also what are sum things I can say to avoid being dry and keep a convo moving? Btw if things work out this would be my first talking stage ever brootal. This what I look like:
Fuck this guy saying "be confident"
Anyways bro you look great much higher than lmtn. Anyways you lowk just gotta say whatever, dont even think about it and what happens happens
 
  • +1
Reactions: ND_LDAR

Similar threads

Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
12
Views
97
MixedBoyo12
MixedBoyo12
K
Replies
5
Views
24
sørenyuko
sørenyuko
larpingfakecel
Replies
16
Views
78
ByeCruelworld
ByeCruelworld
OrbitMax
Replies
2
Views
28
OrbitMax
OrbitMax
jizzgiraffe
Replies
3
Views
53
ozezzzo
ozezzzo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top