how to talk to women?

B

Boxingfan

Kraken
I recall when i walked a pretty girl home following a dance at school. It was silent the whole time and i talked about what i ate the previous day, when i left my dog out and stuff like that? The whole 30 min was mostly silence. Any advice for guys like me (good looking but have no social skills)? I tend to have no social skills around women i dont know their personailities.

Idk how to talk to women as soon as I open my mouth they start losing interest in me. Its Like theyre thinking in their mind "wtf this weirdo can't even talk". If you want a girlfriend you need good social skills and keep a conversation going. You must be neurotypical, if you suffer from; Autism its fucking over for you unless your gigachad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 5786 and JosephGarrot123
this is my problem too. It's over if you're non-NT. Even if you're chad the girl will get bored since you're boring and will move onto a chad that is NT

• +1
Reactions: SAR and Deleted member 5786
@IwantToLooksMaxx relates. The dude is literally 5.5-6 psl but high inhib af

@PingPong

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, JosephGarrot123 and Deleted member 14323
I’m a low inhib king so I know how. I just say what I want. If they don’t like it, fuck em

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: litaz, Ethniframementalcel, court monarch777 and 3 others
@IwantToLooksMaxx relates. The dude is literally 5.5-6 psl but high inhib af

@PingPong
i can't relate. Every interaction with women for me has been me rejecting them.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
series, music, netflix, crap women like

* apenas deixe ela falar e acene com a cabeça

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
I recall when i walked a pretty girl home following a dance at school. It was silent the whole time and i talked about what i ate the previous day, when i left my dog out and stuff like that? The whole 30 min was mostly silence. Any advice for guys like me (good looking but have no social skills)? I tend to have no social skills around women i dont know their personailities.

Idk how to talk to women as soon as I open my mouth they start losing interest in me. Its Like theyre thinking in their mind "wtf this weirdo can't even talk". If you want a girlfriend you need good social skills and keep a conversation going. You must be neurotypical, if you suffer from; Autism its fucking over for you unless your gigachad
You need to be interested in having a conversation with her, then just say whatever shit comes to mind, usually shy people (like me), think before speaking, and end up never talking.
And of course, choosing some NT subject, like some netflix series,movies

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and JosephGarrot123