How to tan properly with a pretty pale skin?

casety

casety

Iron
I can tan for sure (I'm mediterranean), but it's just that I can never properly tan. There's always a part that's more tanned, or less tanned no matter what. Half my arms are always fucking tanned, while the other half and my torso is not as tanned cuz im wearing a t-shirt most of the time. I also don't know how I'm supposed to tan my face without getting freckles too. So I just need general advice.

mt2, beta carotene, lycope + astaxanthin, tanning drops, bb cream
take your pick greycel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, IndraBC, boss8055 and 4 others
I fixed this by getting a base layer tan by going sun beds in the solarium, then tanning under the sun, i had the same problem but the sun beds fixed it.

Tanning is masivelly overrated, I'm pale and had no issues with girls.

• +1
Reactions: wereq
I feel like being slightly tanned fits my pheno better than being pale
Tanning increases the risk of skin cancer plus it's not permanent. There are other way more important things you can do to improve your looks.

Tanning increases the risk of skin cancer plus it's not permanent. There are other way more important things you can do to improve your looks.
that’s why you should use a spray tan (water based) such as bro glo that will make you tan and not harm you and last as long as a normal tan

I can tan for sure (I'm mediterranean), but it's just that I can never properly tan. There's always a part that's more tanned, or less tanned no matter what. Half my arms are always fucking tanned, while the other half and my torso is not as tanned cuz im wearing a t-shirt most of the time. I also don't know how I'm supposed to tan my face without getting freckles too. So I just need general advice.
use a fake tan recommend bro glo it’s water based and for men

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos and casety
vampire max, imo it mogs but others say otherwise

• Hmm...
Reactions: casety
mt2, beta carotene, lycope + astaxanthin, tanning drops, bb cream
take your pick greycel
isn’t beta carotene + astaxanthin a better combination than astaxanthin + lycopene? lycopene also drastically lowers your blood sugar

isn’t beta carotene + astaxanthin a better combination than astaxanthin + lycopene? lycopene also drastically lowers your blood sugar
beta carotene + astaxanthin will make you way too red
lycopene + astaxanthin is yellow + red which cancels to orange
i dont give a fuck abt blood sugar tbh

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: casety and vzidel
Imagine thinking that the reason you're an incel is because of not being able to tan. Sorry to say, but OP has other way bigger issues.
Who said i was an incel. I came here to seek advice regarding tanning properly, im barely ever active here. Anytime i tan i get freckles, which is sometjing i dont want. And thats the main reason as to why i even came here to seek advice. Im not a super pale basement dweller who hasnt seen the light of day in months or some random dude from mumbai like most of this fucking forum.

that’s why you should use a spray tan (water based) such as bro glo that will make you tan and not harm you and last as long as a normal tan
I'm not actually familiar with spray tanning, so I can't really comment on that.

Who said i was an incel.
I said that as an example. Incel or not, you're looking for ways to become more attractive. Tanning really isn't going to help you if you can't naturally tan.

or some random dude from mumbai like most of this fucking forum.
This site is actually suprisingly more white than incels.is, its rival site.