How To Tan Without Aging Face?

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
This guy used melanotan 2 for two months which I plan on using myself soon. But he aged like utter shit. How can I best avoid aging? Will I still tan with spf 15 on?

yh5dfkgmczr21.png

His full post here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo, Deleted member 2227, SexyMofo and 1 other person
Just put on 40SPF and you’ll still get pretty tan.

• +1
Reactions: her
Stop, imagine being scared of sun, you are ugly fuck, it's already over, you need to be at the sun 13/7 to something happens.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and EthnicelAscension

"HELLO MY NAME IS ABDULLAH I SELL KEBABS IN IRAQ"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: babouchelelouche, valhalar, incelslayer01 and 10 others
i cover my face when a tshirt when i tan naked outside. i only stay outside for 10-15 minutes

From mayocel to ethniccel

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
He didn't age at all cunt. It's impossible for your skin to change that dramatically over the course of 60 days.

Yes, maybe the tan made his pre-existing oldcel skin more apparent, but it didn't change in any real way other than color.

It's easy.

Just choose between being pasty white / sick and appear younger or tanned / healthy and appear older.

All you can do is manage your skin with a regime as best you can.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, OCDMaxxing, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
I suspect his wrinkling is from weight loss. And that the melanotan is responsible for the weight loss due to increased hormone activity

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Deleted member 2756
I suspect his wrinkling is from weight loss. And that the melanotan is responsible for the weight loss due to increased hormone activity
good reply,

Melanotan 2 has been shown to dramatically increase insulin sensitivity and lower appetite, leading to weight loss.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
This guy used melanotan 2 for two months which I plan on using myself soon. But he aged like utter shit. How can I best avoid aging? Will I still tan with spf 15 on?

yh5dfkgmczr21.png

His full post here
This is why you ignore the protocol and take smaller, less frequent doses.

beta-carotene tan?? (by using supplement for example)

tanner creams work well

Don't go into sun dumbass.

Moisturise and apply SPF50 every day along with Melanotan II.

If anything Melanotan II will even more prevent your skin aging from sun damage.

The guy in your OP post didn't age from MT2. He aged from sun damage. If he had just used MT2 you would not see white lines on his underwear area. This means he went out into sun after MT2 and got deeper tan.

I just take MK2, eat shit load of carrots, take beta carotene and astanxhin. NEVER go into sun, wear hat AT ALL TIMES, apply sunscreen and moisturise cream daily, wear sunglasses, yet I look latino. MT2 is godmode.

Don't go into sun dumbass.

Moisturise and apply SPF50 every day along with Melanotan II.

If anything Melanotan II will even more prevent your skin aging from sun damage.

The guy in your OP post didn't age from MT2. He aged from sun damage. If he had just used MT2 you would not see white lines on his underwear area. This means he went out into sun after MT2 and got deeper tan.

I just take MK2, eat shit load of carrots, take beta carotene and astanxhin. NEVER go into sun, wear hat AT ALL TIMES, apply sunscreen and moisturise cream daily, wear sunglasses, yet I look latino. MT2 is godmode.
I read you should tan right after injecting for best results and to prevent freckles from darkening

I read you should tan right after injecting for best results and to prevent freckles from darkening
If you want to age your skin sure. Fuck that.