How to tell a buddy he needs a hair system?

CopingCel

CopingCel

Coping never ends
I have an aquimtance who I started to hang out with occasionally to build up a social circle. I like him personality wise. The baldness reaper sadly. caught him very early and hard. He never complained and no one is joking about him, but in his current situation he is an absolute truecel.

A hairsystem could imo transform his life and make him able to get a gf.
For a transplant he seems to be to far gone already.
Any NT ideas how to point him into that direction?

(Except for telling him to register here)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
“Im bored, let’s go get hair systems”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ogmanman, currymax, Darkstrand and 5 others
"Bro, get a hair system and let's go pick up hoes"
Register to .co

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps
Don't even bother

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HurtfulVanity, Deleted member 1464, Ethnicope and 1 other person
U can drop it at any point hair is the topic of conversation but despite how u want to say it, the message will remain the same, he needs hair, I don't know how he'd take it, he probably will feel bad regardless lol.

What I'd do first: try to make it about you, say that you're losing a lot of hair, ask him if he thinks it's very noticeable and that you are worried, even considering getting a protesis if the future in things went pretty bad.

II guess that should work.

I was told once that my forehead was getting a bit bigger and never stopped obsessing about hair ever since

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and CopingCel
You gotta have to low-key blackpill him on hair loss. He probably knows of a good looking celebrity who lost his hair and now look like garbage. You could start a discussion about him, and say something along the lines "if I was that rich, I'd just get a hair system" or some bullshit. Just be sure to get the baldness point through. He'll probably think about his situation after that and look into hair loss solutions.

However, he'll probably never get a hair system, even if you told him about it. What would he tell friends and family? "I got a wig"? I mean, I doubt he'll have the balls to do it. Takes a lot of confidence.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
Don't tell him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
reddit moment

He is happier without thinking of it. If he ever asks for hair advice then tell him, but if he doesn't then let he live his life the way he is doing.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and Deleted member 1464
just be carrying one around and pretend to trip and put it on his head

then pay some girl to say "hey! you look nice"

• JFL
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2 and CopingCel
Once he ascends, he won't be your friend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back