How to tell if a girl has std

This is the life I want to live

I wanna go to US college, Europe fucking sucks compared to this

I'm a sports guy myself, I play basketball and football (soccer) for my school but it's nowhere near as hyped as in the US.

Yeah, but our education system is incredibly expensive. That said, yes, it's just crazy how hyped we are for football and basketball in the states. Even in HS athletes get treated well.

I assume you don't post any face pics?
I just find it astonishing that an Indian guy has slayed that many prime white sluts. Goes against everything the blackpill teaches.
How did those slays even happen?
Do you have a big cok?

No, I don't post out in the open. My face is ugly. It doesn't though, it aligns perfectly, I had some halo from my height, frame, and socially. I'm 6' and clearly look like I lift. Plus, during college people make such shitty decisions in their life and experiment. It's a time where people are away from home for the first time, don't care about judgment, do drugs and drink, are very horny, and just want fun.

One of my lays, I was just playing beer pong with this girl, we both got super drunk and then went to go smoke in one of the rooms. One thing led to another. It's just horny people being drunk with zero care. But I also have tons of stories of being rejected, being called gross, being avoided, and all that.

Nah, it's a bit small, my dick is 6inches non bone pressed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3328
IF SHE IS A VIRGIN SHE HAS AT LEAST 10 FROM SUCKING DICK AND ANAL
Bluepilled Cuck

She Isn't a Virgin if She's Had a Cock in Any Hole

Stop Associating Used Up Sluts who have had 1000 BBCs in their Asshole With Real Virgins

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Lol everyone on this forum has bdd.
No way he is 2.5. for his stories to be true he has to be at least a 5. He's probably a self hating curry and believes all the racist nonsense on this site causing him to under rate himself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4991