How to tell if a girl is playing games over snap

Strafe

Strafe

Gold
Context: I am a 5-5.5psl with legit social retardation. I’m attractive enough that females will approach and initiate, but retarded enough that it usually falls through. I cannot read people for the life of me.

Anyways I had a girl from my HS swim team snap me out of the blue a couple days ago, just a selfie of her in a park or something. I’m a sophomore in college now, so I haven’t even seen her in 2ish years. She’s kinda cute ngl, but I figured it was just an accidental send and left it on read.

She snapped again with another selfie saying “hmu” and so I replied and we talked for a while. Now every time I snap her she doesn’t open for 30-45 minutes like clockwork and she rarely snaps first. But then out of nowhere she’ll send me a mirror selfie of her in a swimsuit with her ass out.

I asked her if she wanted to hang out when I’m back in NE and she said she’d love to and that she “missed seeing me at practice :( “. I don’t get back till November tho so idek what I’m supposed to do in the meantime.

How the fuck do I find out if this female is playing hard to get and what should I do in response :feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: Cope_detector, Deleted member 9499 and Deleted member 6403
bruh she wants you just fucking tell her to hang out when you go there

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, St. Wristcel and Strafe
Try to fuck her

• +1
Reactions: Cope_detector and St. Wristcel
The more you ignore her the better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
JFL at asking this board questions about women

With the exception of @Salludon the rest of us are subhuman KHHV autists

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and rydofx
If I were you I would coom in her mouth

• +1
Reactions: Chad.In.Incel.Body, Deleted member 6403 and Strafe
To what degree? Should I ghost the bitch and just show up at her door on thanksgiving :lul:
If you show up that’s not ghosting
Being an obsessed love starved fag is a turn off
But you Zoomers never listen so Idc

go ahead spend all day obsessing over her women love pathetic desperate men

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Strafe
If you show up that’s not ghosting
Being an obsessed love starved fag is a turn off
But you Zoomers never listen so Idc

go ahead spend all day obsessing over her women love pathetic desperate men
Huh? What I meant was that I thought the image of me ghosting her until November and then suddenly appearing was funny.

So I’m supposed to not even show up to a date that she’s already agreed to in November???

These bitches always playing games but she’s asking for the pipe tbh ded srs. This is just how zoomer hoes act, anytime I’ve talked to a girl over snap (even for just schoolwork) they always wait like 30-45 minutes to open shit like hive mind monkeys.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zdeweilx, Deleted member 6095, SkinjobCatastrophe and 2 others
what the fuck i'm 5-5.5psl (albeit frauded) and im KHHV girls ghost me and block me

where the fuck do you live ur location sounds like easy mode

But then out of nowhere she’ll send me a mirror selfie of her in a swimsuit with her ass out.

Send her a video of your veiny biceps.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Send her a video of your veiny biceps.
I replied with shirtless pic tbh
where the fuck do you live ur location sounds like easy mode
New England, but I’m living in the South rn. My theory is that she wants a bf for the winter (New England winters fucking blow and there’s nothing to do if you’re not in a relationship)

I’m pretty much a KV too, because of my retardation I piss away all the interest I’m shown.

These bitches always playing games but she’s asking for the pipe tbh ded srs. This is just how zoomer hoes act, anytime I’ve talked to a girl over snap (even for just schoolwork) they always wait like 30-45 minutes to open shit like hive mind monkeys.
Thank you for the wisdom Mr. Lundgren. I won’t let you down

• Love it
Reactions: St. Wristcel
I hope that your penis is also visible in that picture.
I can’t imagine trusting a woman enough to send her dick pics. She (literally) has you by the balls for the rest of time and if you ever post hers you’ll get arrested JFL.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
I can’t imagine trusting a woman enough to send her dick pics. She (literally) has you by the balls for the rest of time and if you ever post hers you’ll get arrested JFL.

She cannot even grab my bull-like balls.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Strafe
when you get back to NE in november just tell her “hey im gonna be at (insert place) at (insert time) come meet me” and then if she responds then good and if not well what else can you do about it?

If she is already interested in you then you dont have to worry about picking your words carefully, and if she isnt interested then nothing you say will matter. So its just pointless to think about it. Just tell her directly what you want to do, so you dont have her beating around the bush and wasting time

• +1
Reactions: Strafe
when you get back to NE in november just tell her “hey im gonna be at (insert place) at (insert time) come meet me” and then if she responds then good and if not well what else can you do about it?

If she is already interested in you then you dont have to worry about picking your words carefully, and if she isnt interested then nothing you say will matter. So its just pointless to think about it. Just tell her directly what you want to do, so you dont have her beating around the bush and wasting time
Thank u for ur wisdom. Do you think I should continue to text her at all in the interim?

• +1
Thank u for ur wisdom. Do you think I should continue to text her at all in the interim?
I think if you just say “cool ill hit you up when i get back in november” and dont text or communicate in the interim that would be fine. Although usually pua type stuff is bullshit, acting genuinely interested in a woman and texting her a lot seems to be a real turn off for them. Just act vaguely disinterested like you aren't worried about it and then when you get back in november text her “hey im here at this place come here now” and she should respond if she wants to see you. But tbh i dont think its really all that important what you do in the interim as long as you dont text or snap her all the time.

• +1
Reactions: Strafe
I think if you just say “cool ill hit you up when i get back in november” and dont text or communicate in the interim that would be fine. Although usually pua type stuff is bullshit, acting genuinely interested in a woman and texting her a lot seems to be a real turn off for them. Just act vaguely disinterested like you aren't worried about it and then when you get back in november text her “hey im here at this place come here now” and she should respond if she wants to see you. But tbh i dont think its really all that important what you do in the interim as long as you dont text or snap her all the time.
Damn thank you. I will stop texting her immediately JFL I’m a fool.

• +1