How to tell if a user is a foid

femoids here are guys in my eyes anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and frendly
You're probably a foid since you are so low T you won't fuck a cousin who's sticking her ass on your cock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, aBetterMii, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
>do everything thats said on the guide just to fuck with .org users
Trollface plants vs zombies

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, IncelsBraincels, Deleted member 17291 and 2 others
but they still get bluepilled into believing that men see them as anything more than a hole

:think: How's that something that they "get bluepilled into believing"? Men see women as more than holes — this is an obvious fact.

• +1
Reactions: frendly
Ure so funny

Until i saw the tits pic. Ruined my afternoon

• So Sad
She also brings up mlp, what fucking dude that’s not a faggot watches my little pony.
Exposed herself 😂 and then we got this other faggot standing up for her.
Women are so retarded it’s INSANE. Exposing themselves on a post about exposing women
View attachment 1599013
Ik I'm honestly surprised by how stupid they are. They genuinely can't get anything right it amazing. They are honestly such cartoons,I'm not even mad. Its just funny at this point. Literally the meme gender

• JFL
:think: How's that something that they "get bluepilled into believing"? Men see women as more than holes — this is an obvious fact.
are you telling me that you care about a girl's personaliteehee and phd?

I’ve already exposed a foid from my school that decided to make an account on here so trust me and everything I write down on here.

1. They have a very unique/quirky or edgy looking profile photo

For example, something you’d find in a discord egirl server. Or an alt bitch on TikTok trying to be unique and edgy as hell.
It just gives off that vibe of “emo goth bitch”

View attachment 1598919
View attachment 1598924

2. They talk like femboy faggots, and feminists on TikTok

For example, overusing things such as “ew, lol, or XD” they also use emojis such as “🤏🤌” to indicate a man has a small dick, and they also tend to get offended very easily and use more emojis such as “🙊☝️❤️
look at the comparison to this “guy” that lurks on here and this dumb feminist on TikTok thinking her pathetic life is worth anything.

View attachment 1598933
What type of guy uses that emoji and says “sweaty” :soy:
View attachment 1598935
Look at the comparison, is this a coincidence? I don’t think so guys.

3. They post dumb shit that makes no sense and is very quirky and edgy and has no correlation with anything.

I don’t know how to explain this but for example they post very feminine like stuff and the way they post is very unusual. Example:

View attachment 1598938
I can smell this bitches pussy from the screen. Look at this fucking faggot! Who the hell watches ”We bare bears” and posts about it. Talking about some “He’s buff too” like she isn’t some tiny pussy bitch fangirling over a bear. This bitch is FEMALE. Her whole page is an example of what to expect from foids that lurk on here. They post shit like they’re 5 years old and it’s so OBVIOUS. Please do better mods :soy: Y’all mfs are banning actual dudes but not this?

4. They dm you for a selfie or dm you to rate a girl in their school when it’s probably them

This happens too often, I get bitches private messaging me on the daily to “rate girls at their school”. Yeah right bitch I know that’s you :soy:.

This one bitch tried to send me nudes so I can keep her a secret from the Mods. She dmed me on here, got my discord, tried to spam call my ass cause she’s thirsty for my dick, sent me nudes, and now I’m gonna jack off to her nudes and then leak her ass to the mods.

View attachment 1598955View attachment 1598954

These girls are WHORES and all they want is attention.

Its so obvious to tell who’s a foid and who isn’t and if I’m being honest there are some foids in here that larp as dudes and they’re good at what they do. To the foids reading this, lurking, and begging for attention, just remember I can tell and you suck at larping please dm so I can rate your tit pics I’m a horny guy and I promise I won’t leak you to the mods.
You just described most users on this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and frendly
You are so fucking disabled jfl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I clearly stated it’ll be 7 this week but okay keep coping you utter subhuman :forcedsmile:
Bro post ur pic before calling others subhuman

• +1
The alternative for women is this:

View attachment 1598962

Instagram is like this:

View attachment 1598963

There are no looksmax spaces for women. Only looksmin spaces. girls IRL who are sub5 are showered in comments everywhere, on instagram, tiktok, reddit

Personally, I think self-improvement isn't exclusively limited to the blackpill sphere
What about female dating strategies

Already have and I guarantee even when I’m deformed I still mog u
u don’t even know me JFL
i mog your entire generation basted

It’s easy. Women lack sentience and will never say based shit. If a user says something based, 99% chance they are male.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and frendly
:feelsmega::feelsgiga::feelswow:

This post is about op humblebragging what a chad he is, he gets dms and nudes from women

I feel bad opening this post since I am not part of the club of chads that get dms from women here :feelswah:

another brutal post from op

courage the cowardly dog GIF

@BeyondHope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: frendly, UglyGod360 and Deleted member 18086
  • +1
Reactions: frendly and Deleted member 16474
Man, i mean, you are right but you seem to have too much free time.

• +1
@Harold O'brien is very sus
I heard (s)he is @n0rthface 's girlfriend

• JFL
please dm so I can rate your tit pics I’m a horny guy and I promise I won’t leak you to the mods.
You sound like the stereotypical horny indian incel

• JFL
@Harold O'brien is very sus
I heard (s)he is @n0rthface 's girlfriend
I’ve seen that nigga, it’s either a simp guy who has every single foid on here befriended or an actual girl 😂

@dwohh is also female

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and LooksOrDeath
I’ve seen that nigga, it’s either a simp guy who has every single foid on here befriended or an actual girl 😂

@dwohh is also female
what about @Korea
also @Xangsane i heard he is a very well known user on vindicta forum

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Xangsane, Deleted member 16474 and 1 other person
what about @Korea
I’ll take a look at both of them . I’ll make a post of every single user I suspect is female with proof. (I have already got a foid banned from here, the bitch went to my school and was trying to stalk me)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and LooksOrDeath
I’ll take a look at both of them . I’ll make a post of every single user I suspect is female with proof. (I have already got a foid banned from here, the bitch went to my school and was trying to stalk me)
@Korea
@Xangsane

detective will get your asses banned inshallah 🙏

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: frendly, Xangsane and Korea
wait wait are you the guy who had that really popular post with that weird white hapa looking girl

• Hmm...
Wtf. Hot cousin, girls dming you, stalkers. People don't know how good they have it :Comfy:

what about @Korea
I larped as a trans woman on the discord, but never got inside. I don't have a reddit so I didn't enter anyway.

Just at the verification channel, but I dmed many users as I can there to talk about the blackpill and looks stuff, straight from the horse's mouth.

Got banned after they suspected I was male since one user told one of the admins that I was being a creep and acting weird- they asked me to provide photo and voice verification. I failed unfortunately.

I genderswapped my selfie from male to female, and I spoke like Mickey Mouse to sound like a foid. I was kicked out because they found out I was male. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, tyronelite, frendly and 2 others
Also a foid would ask you to rate them and try to pass it off as a foid "he" is dating

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, frendly and LooksOrDeath
See below
I larped as a trans woman on the discord, but never got inside. I don't have a reddit so I didn't enter anyway.

Just at the verification channel, but I dmed many users as I can there to talk about the blackpill and looks stuff, straight from the horse's mouth.

Got banned after they suspected I was male since one user told one of the admins that I was being a creep and acting weird- they asked me to provide photo and voice verification. I failed unfortunately.

I genderswapped my selfie from male to female, and I spoke like Mickey Mouse to sound like a foid. I was kicked out because they found out I was male. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Banned off their discord for being male after some foid snitched on me. I larped as an MtF tranny

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
  • JFL
Reactions: frendly and Xangsane
:lul: anything for the forum
Yes. I wanted to spill out some blackpills from "pinkpilled" foids, and why they even needed looksmaxxing in the first place. They all just want chad :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Oh well. I'm banned from their discord after getting caught, but I collected a shit ton of blackpills from there.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and LooksOrDeath
Yes. I wanted to spill out some blackpills from "pinkpilled" foids, and why they even needed looksmaxxing in the first place. They all just want chad :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Oh well. I'm banned from their discord after getting caught, but I collected a shit ton of blackpills from there.
Looksmax Research successful :cool:

here is your medal for your services Agent Xangsane

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Xangsane
there's legit no way of telling

• JFL
Reactions: frendly, Xangsane and LooksOrDeath
Looksmax Research successful :cool:

here is your medal for your services Agent Xangsane

View attachment 1605609
Thank you :love:
Those foids just needed to exist, not be fat and they'd be desirable to 90% of men. But they're looksmaxxing and "self-improving" to get a committed relationship from the top 10% of men. Even stacies.

• +1
Reactions: frendly and LooksOrDeath
have any? apart from the obvious ones
A lot. I interacted with 5 foids on there. 3 of them however acted suspicious towards me, but still went ahead with it. One snitched on me jfl

I can talk about them on this forum. Got a really funny story about LL from there

• +1
Reactions: frendly and LooksOrDeath
A lot. I interacted with 5 foids on there. 3 of them however acted suspicious towards me, but still went ahead with it. One snitched on me jfl

I can talk about them on this forum. Got a really funny story about LL from there
yes man tell me

yes man tell me
I'll make a thread about it but two stacy tier foids wanted LL and said their height (5'4) rendered them truecel

Translation: "I want to date male model chads only"

• JFL
Reactions: frendly, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 16474
I'll make a thread about it but two stacy tier foids wanted LL and said their height (5'4) rendered them truecel

Translation: "I want to date male model chads only"
they are larping height doesnt affect their looks, unless below 5 foot or above 6 foot

its the face and body

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Xangsane
they are larping height doesnt affect their looks, unless below 5 foot or above 6 foot

its the face and body
They said being 5'4 is being incel in Sweden
They literally just want male model chads :feelskek:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 16474 and LooksOrDeath
legit sounds like a female version of this forum

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane

its the face and body
why do you type in big font

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
they are utterly delusional, maybe chadlite rejected them saying that they were too small but in reality it was their face and body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Xangsane and LooksOrDeath
They never use our slang nor turn shitposty when I talked to them
do they have vindicta gods like we have amnesia and salludon

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane